lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Again, untrue. You can choose the dominant path in season 1 and you can choose to but let her fuck you and still be in a relationship with her.
You can choose the dominant path in season 1 and you can choose to but let her fuck you
Seems like there are some missing words which, unfortunately, render your sentence unintelligable

Trust me, as someone who has drunkenly posted many times I get it

Pi Quantum

Jan 19, 2021
But I just got to this part, I'm ko, literally impossible to get a hard-on after this hilarious scene, I stayed like 1min listening to this bullshit in loop, it's rare to laugh in novels, but yet a lot of conversations are super funny without forgetting the sound effect of reaction (ha no hein..) which make the adventure even more immersive!
Definitely the funniest scene of the game and you can see the dev put a lot of work into it. Hopefully they read these posts, so they can see that their efforts are greatly appreciated!

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
You can if you choose not to fully commit to Lyssa as the primary LI. If you do fully commit to her as you primary LI (which, given my signiture, I obviously have) then you need to accept that your MC will bottom for Lyssa and fucking love it
Oh yeah. You can't have a girlfriend holding a WMD between her legs and not expect her to want to use it too. :p:love:

Definitely the funniest scene of the game and you can see the dev put a lot of work into it. Hopefully they read these posts, so they can see that their efforts are greatly appreciated!
That scene made me laugh out loud too. :ROFLMAO:

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: lemonfreak

GentleMaster

Oct 26, 2019
So... renders seem nice. Is the story good? Can we bang pretty much everyone?
The story is interesting, and well written, but it doesn't have a very deep nor complicated plot.

Yes, you can pretty much bang everyone. There are some choices, and a handful of them do influence the story and the side-stories to a great extend, but mostly it's just to determine which kinks you want to explore and which ones you want to avoid.

That said however, the game is pretty good, has some great animations and beautiful renders and I'm having a blast with the storylines so I would certainly recommend the game. As I mentioned, most kinks can be chosen/avoided, but some of those choices do lock you out of a certain girl's path. So keep that in mind.

Reactions: kerasyn

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Lol, I just wrote wrong one word and already fixed it.
If I write a good email with, say, an in-depth analysis about an issue to my boss, it will lie around for two weeks.

If I make an embarassing omitment, stupid typo, or obvious miscalculation, he will read it online asap.

Way of the world.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
So Lyssa only tops the MC in Week 3?
Are you asking if Lyssa doesn't top MC until week 3 or whether are also scenes in week 3 where MC tops her as well?

I'll answer both, the first scene with Lyssa can see her pop MC's anal cherry (although he might also have had Polly's finger and/or Samiya's butt plug and/or strapon before then). On the date at her house, if you choose not to take Stacy or Oliver along then there is a scene where MC is the top but (if I've read the walkthrough correctly) this ends Oliver's route and prevents a Stacy sharing route

Reactions: Saculgn

Saculgn

Apr 11, 2022
Are you asking if Lyssa doesn't top MC until week 3 or whether are also scenes in week 3 where MC tops her as well?

I'll answer both, the first scene with Lyssa can see her pop MC's anal cherry (although he might also have had Polly's finger and/or Samiya's butt plug and/or strapon before then). On the date at her house, if you choose not to take Stacy or Oliver along then there is a scene where MC is the top but (if I've read the walkthrough correctly) this ends Oliver's route and prevents a Stacy sharing route
Overall how many times does Lyssa top the MC so far?

arhsv

Nov 2, 2020
The only fetish that keeps me going is of the Judge and Jessie in the extended version, BTW I liked the horse costume in week 2 on Jessie. thanks, Vinovella can't wait for extended update.

4.10 star(s) 167 Votes