Jun 20, 2018
I'm very confused with the Fetish Locator mastermind.

In the LC path Lydia hired Jarome to create FL. He then programmed an AI that has run amok, and Lydia didn't know about the VIP club.

but:

In the NTR path Lydia is some Uber-Mistress with a Cock Throne (I want that asset so bad) who orchestrated the whole thing and Jarome and Pete are her sex slaves.

So which one is the true mastermind? Which one is canonical?

View attachment 2021884 View attachment 2021974
The NTR explanation is such an ass pull, and works so effectively as fanservice for the people who kept whining about Lydia, that I'm pretty much certain it was a later addition.

Jun 20, 2018
Both of them are. A single guy developing a rogue AI out of thin air isn't that much believable.
It isn't but it fits within the much more general trope of off-screen computer technology being absurdly powerful. Like how on forensic shows they can zoom into a 640x480 image and get an extremely high resolution detail. I remember laughing out loud at that but I could mostly accept it because the characters behaved like themselves. Well, I could accept it up until a murderer on one of those shows somehow etched in a pattern to the victim's bones that worked like a magic QR code and destroyed the lab's computer's when they were scanned. :ROFLMAO: The difference between the two paths is like that difference in scale, I think.

Reactions: GetOutOfMyLab

Teddybear91

Apr 5, 2019
Part of me thinks that week 3 may very well be the last of Fetish Locator, but I also think that there will be at least one more week... If not more.
Either way, I've really enjoyed this game. It's by far one of the best around IMO

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Part of me thinks that week 3 may very well be the last of Fetish Locator, but I also think that there will be at least one more week... If not more.
Either way, I've really enjoyed this game. It's by far one of the best around IMO
The dev team has repeatedly said FL is a 3 week story

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
True but VU is being developed by a separate team.

FL will continue is some form later but, while they haven't said what that will be, I feel it's unlikely to continue the MC's story and will more likely follow someone new who knows one of the side characters in FL (similar to Iona who's a minor character in FL but a major character in VU)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
True but VU is being developed by a separate team.

FL will continue is some form later but, while they haven't said what that will be, I feel it's unlikely to continue the MC's story and will more likely follow someone new who knows one of the side characters in FL (similar to Iona who's a minor character in FL but a major character in VU)
There are a lot of characters in Fetish Locator so i am betting on them spending time expanding each ending epilogue with lots of story and cutscenes after the main story is done. At least i hope so. :unsure:

Haven't played Vinovella University yet. I am waiting until the game is more fleshed out and the trans character gets revealed. Still it will be hard to beat Lyssa. :p

Reactions: Kionashi and L7Bear

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
There are a lot of characters in Fetish Locator so i am betting on them spending time expanding each ending epilogue with lots of story and cutscenes after the main story is done. At least i hope so. :unsure:

Haven't played Vinovella University yet. I am waiting until the game is more fleshed out and the trans character gets revealed. Still it will be hard to beat Lyssa. :p
Trans character was revealed in the first release but no sex yet

• Wow
Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
So the figure of the childhood friend. Suppose she is one of the main characters. Nice.

I saw that they made a separated patreon page for the game. Really makes me wonder if there is more to what you mentioned about FL continue than simply epilogues.
You may be right and the devs may be thinking about some sort of sequel for Fetish Locator. :unsure:

NeoEros

Feb 23, 2022
Is it true that some "optional" tag contents are actually unavoidable? Wanna try this game but saw a review of it saying some of the optional ones are actually unavoidable.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Is it true that some "optional" tag contents are actually unavoidable? Wanna try this game but saw a review of it saying some of the optional ones are actually unavoidable.
No tag individually is unavoidable but a certain amount of fetishes are required in order to aqquire enough points to continue the game at various points

Bear in mind you're playing a game called Fetish Locator, not Vanilla Romance Simulator

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I mean that one I could sympathize with because restaurants with too wide a variety usually end up being terrible at each item.
While that is true - and long menus should be a warning sign unless the items have loads of synergy - if it is called "Variety" and advertises that as its USP (after all, you can dine with somebody who likes burgers, another pasta lover, and a Chinese and a TexMex junkie all in the same place) you should know what you're getting and in doubt just choose another venue.

• Haha
Reactions: Erotica Biblion
4.10 star(s) 167 Votes