Coriolan

Nov 20, 2017
Question that may have been asked, and I apologize if it was, but is there a way with Polly without Nora? :unsure:

Thanks in advance ;)

Reactions: ant007

Teddybear91

Apr 5, 2019
This is probably gonna sound stupid, but I'm just curious... Is there a way to merge all three weeks as one full game? I have no problem playing with the way it is now, but like I said... Just curious is all

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
This is probably gonna sound stupid, but I'm just curious... Is there a way to merge all three weeks as one full game? I have no problem playing with the way it is now, but like I said... Just curious is all
its not practical, if you would merge all together as of now that would be round 8/9gb , and to download that with each update would be pain for many,
might work with compressed version, tho someone would had to merge the scripts too incl modder, extra work for something that ppl would complain,
its just not practical specially after effect

Reactions: Teddybear91

Teddybear91

Apr 5, 2019
its not practical, if you would merge all together as of now that would be round 8/9gb , and to download that with each update would be pain for many,
might work with compressed version, tho someone would had to merge the scripts too incl modder, extra work for something that ppl would complain,
Thanks. That's all I needed to know (y)

Reactions: micmitja

sweetit

Aug 17, 2020
Yeah i think they are wating to finish the whole series to then merge

Reactions: Teddybear91

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
While certainly possible, somehow I doubt it, since that'd be quite a bit of extra work with comparatively little benefit. But we'll have to wait and see - personally I prefer one big game over multiple smaller ones, too.

Ron9o

Nov 21, 2021
After playing through Day 19 pretty sure NTR Route is the cannon one and the Devs just came up with a vanilla LC version for the wider audience that doesn't like NTR. The NTR Route is more fleshed as in how it explains Lydia manipulating MC during the 1st party and Pete being shady as fuck and having access to all of MCs intimate photos rather then him just buying it with points. Also lots of plot holes on both the route and pretty sure Lydia got gangbanged by the whole lacrosse team and its not just a fantasy and she was laughing at the MC while saying it. Seriously though don't care about her just want my ending with Lyssa thanks FL for opening my eyes to Futa content.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
While certainly possible, somehow I doubt it, since that'd be quite a bit of extra work with comparatively little benefit. But we'll have to wait and see - personally I prefer one big game over multiple smaller ones, too.
Not only the extra work to merge them but there is also the fact they are sold as separated games on Steam instead of expansions/DLC.

Aug 31, 2019
After playing through Day 19 pretty sure NTR Route is the cannon one and the Devs just came up with a vanilla LC version for the wider audience that doesn't like NTR. The NTR Route is more fleshed as in how it explains Lydia manipulating MC during the 1st party and Pete being shady as fuck and having access to all of MCs intimate photos rather then him just buying it with points. Also lots of plot holes on both the route and pretty sure Lydia got gangbanged by the whole lacrosse team and its not just a fantasy and she was laughing at the MC while saying it. Seriously though don't care about her just want my ending with Lyssa thanks FL for opening my eyes to Futa content.
Well name is fetish locator, so NTR is a must, even tho most of us don't like it

turgsh01

Apr 13, 2020
Is 257 the max points you can get in that study minigame? I didn't hit a single lewd and got them all before the timer ran out. Although, I feel like I could have made much better time if the hitboxes on the icons were better or they triggered when you actually click on them the first time square in the middle like it's supposed to... had to spam click on the faster ones which was really annoying. Took several attempts.

dempun

Dec 3, 2021
Well name is fetish locator, so NTR is a must, even tho most of us don't like it
It's not a must, but the big reveal doesn't hit with anywhere near the same impact when you go the LC route. I get a kick out of seeing people complaining about NTR in this game. The MC spends pretty much the entire first two weeks of the game shagging anyone in sight... (Girlfriend approved I might add.) But people just lose their shit out of seeing Lydia fucking someone... It's been too funny to see.

Lumi24

Mar 21, 2022
What's the difference between Week 3 - 2.2.24 Extended and 2.5.7? Do I need to install both? I know 2.2.24 Extended includes the extended scenes up to day 16 but does 2.5.7 not include it too? Are there perhaps any dialogue/scene changes in 2.5.7 or is it okay to play without 2.2.24?

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
What's the difference between Week 3 - 2.2.24 Extended and 2.5.7? Do I need to install both? I know 2.2.24 Extended includes the extended scenes up to day 16 but does 2.5.7 not include it too? Are there perhaps any dialogue/scene changes in 2.5.7 or is it okay to play without 2.2.24?
2.5.7 does not have the extended content but is a few days further ahead.

Reactions: Lumi24

M_Lars

Sep 10, 2017
I said it a few pages before, for me both paths were made together, just like the trans or not content or gay content, one (NTR) kinda suits better, but both work fine here, both have sense and both have big plotholes (check that post if u want). Actually i believe that and IA taking control makes more sense but the change in Lidya was the most impactful in ntr route

Last edited:

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
It's not a must, but the big reveal doesn't hit with anywhere near the same impact when you go the LC route. I get a kick out of seeing people complaining about NTR in this game. The MC spends pretty much the entire first two weeks of the game shagging anyone in sight... (Girlfriend approved I might add.) But people just lose their shit out of seeing Lydia fucking someone... It's been too funny to see.
Not me. I just want to get rid of her. I've never liked her or being on her railroad. If there is an ending where we can kick her to the curb, and not in a 'lets be friends' way, I'd be fucking ecstatic.

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes