RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I am just worried that the creator is afraid of "putting off" people who aren't into that, but I find it very hot.

That said, how many percent do you think Week 3 is completed by now?
The moment the developers decided Lyssa would have the biggest D ingame i knew there was no reason to worry about that. :p

Hard to know for sure but i would say a lot. There is still four days on the week, if i am not mistaken, plus they have to add the endings for each route, the music and sound effects, also extra scenes with the Extended Edition.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
I am just worried that the creator is afraid of "putting off" people who aren't into that, but I find it very hot.

Dev team isn't too active here anymore but it can't have escaped their notice that the vast majority of people with FL sigs chose the animated Lyssa one ;)

The moment the developers decided Lyssa would have the biggest D ingame i knew there was no reason to worry about that. :p

Hard to know for sure but i would say a lot. There is still four days on the week, if i am not mistaken, plus they have to add the endings for each route, the music and sound effects, also extra scenes with the Extended Edition.
VI has setup possible poly relationships with MC, Lyssa and either Stacy or Oliver so that needs to be paid off, especially as that setup causes players to miss a sex scene with MC and Lyssa

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019

I am not so sceptical here since most of the game might put some people off but since it is optional should roll with it. After all, there were multiple places to pull out, everybody who gets Lyssa's D truly deserves it and might be looking forward to it, everybody who could have been put off should by now be on a different route (no Lyssa, only bottom Lyssa).

Reactions: Jwow3

AvasNem

Feb 29, 2020
maybe i am overinterpreting the story too much, but if at the end Lydia is the BigBad behind the App i wouldn`t be surprised. I mean innocent rich girl, with controlling/overshadowing parents low self-esteem and a inferiority complex. Someday she just snaps and decides if she can`t control her own life she will control everyone elses. Rope in some close friends (Min) through blackmail and money, start a pyramid scheme with more blackmail and money, make more people join, create the app to streamline things and voila, she becomes QueenBee and enjoys everyones debauchery. Then one day the MC appears and she decides that she has found a new plaything. One conveniently compromising pic later, her new "boyfriend" gets squirmy and she has frontrow seats.

And still i wouldn`t like her, bah well you have to take the good with the bad.
Called It

Oct 9, 2021
I downloaded 2.5.7 and it ends with the shocked MC visiting a bar, but the walkthrough shows that the game goes on for quite a bit after that - what am I doing wrong? I'm sure its something obvious and I'm being dumb!

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I downloaded 2.5.7 and it ends with the shocked MC visiting a bar, but the walkthrough shows that the game goes on for quite a bit after that - what am I doing wrong? I'm sure its something obvious and I'm being dumb!
The game ending at the bar was the previous version. So you either somehow got a wrong file or there may be a save issue.

kezz21

Aug 26, 2022
May seem like a daft question, but with downloading week 2, do i have to sync that in anyway with week 1 or are they just completely seperate?

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
May seem like a daft question, but with downloading week 2, do i have to sync that in anyway with week 1 or are they just completely seperate?
Completely separate, simply make a save at the end of week 1 when the game tells you to, then, when you start week 2, select continue from week 1

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
I'm very confused with the Fetish Locator mastermind.

In the LC path Lydia hired Jarome to create FL. He then programmed an AI that has run amok, and Lydia didn't know about the VIP club.

but:

In the NTR path Lydia is some Uber-Mistress with a Cock Throne (I want that asset so bad) who orchestrated the whole thing and Jarome and Pete are her sex slaves.

So which one is the true mastermind? Which one is canonical?

1662187401148.png 1662188738189.png

Last edited:

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018

In the LC path Lydia hired Jarome to create FL. He then programmed an AI that has run amok, and Lydia didn't know about the VIP club.

but:

In the NTR path Lydia is some Uber-Mistress with a Cock Throne (I want that asset so bad) who orchestrated the whole thing and Jarome and Pete are her sex slaves.

View attachment 2021884 View attachment 2021974
The one that you play

I give zero fucks about Lydia and have done done everything I can to minimise MC's relationship with her so NTR path is best for me

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017

but:

For me i will say NTR Lydia makes more sense with all the hints she was involved over the course of the three weeks, even if the result was over the top in a "James Bond villain" way.
Everything being part of her crazy plans makes more sense to me than her knowing about the FL app but being too dumb/naive to realize what Pete and Jerome were doing behind her back.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ArturiousDesign

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019

but:

As long as there is no "FL 2" continuing with the story, we won't really know what the dev considers canon. Like Boss for me NTR feels way more fitting (and also has way more work in it) so that would be my guess - but it is only a guess.

Apart from that Lemonfreak is correct: whatever happens in your game is canon for your game. That's what decisions are for.

Reactions: RC-1138 Boss
4.10 star(s) 167 Votes