dempun

Dec 3, 2021
Not me. I just want to get rid of her. I've never liked her or being on her railroad. If there is an ending where we can kick her to the curb, and not in a 'lets be friends' way, I'd be fucking ecstatic.
Yeah, I'd love that option as well.

akiostein

Aug 9, 2021
i only know one girl who has pregnancy content. i hope there will be more girls in the future. good game

N0nsens3

Feb 10, 2022
Hello, everyone!

Are there any problem if I decide to for multiple paths?

For example: Min and Lydia, they're close friends but as I'll be dating both, they will eventually find out, and it would be not good

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Hello, everyone!

For example: Min and Lydia, they're close friends but as I'll be dating both, they will eventually find out, and it would be not good
well there is no problem with it, if you are using mod, no clue otherwise, but am guessing not for a while there shouldnt be any problems on clean game, at least till you have to decide for endings. Which you also wont have any problems with mod, so up to you

Reactions: N0nsens3

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Hello, everyone!

No to spoil too much - but it will be good (if you actually like Lydia).

Generally, this game does not punish you for following multiple girls, it even is more or less required (since you need all the kinks). However not all girls are really LIs, some are just fuck buddies or friends with benefits. That needn't mean that they cannot get an ending however.

Reactions: N0nsens3

Mirkuzzo96

Feb 3, 2020
I don't judge but man c'mon, face farts? What's so arousing about that?
LOL, it's a fetish like feet, spit, piss, shit and much more. we have sooo much fetish in this world, so I could judge everyone who love feet, spit, smothering, maybe puke, or anotherone armfit; but I don' t do that, couse I am no one to judge, you guys love feet? Good for u, I love farts.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Glad you don't have it I prefer more butts and tits in my case much more sexy butts :p :LOL:

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
LOL, it's a fetish like feet, spit, piss, shit and much more. we have sooo much fetish in this world, so I could judge everyone who love feet, spit, smothering, maybe puke, or anotherone armfit; but I don' t do that, couse I am no one to judge, you guys love feet? Good for u, I love farts.
Well said. I'm not into farts, but here is someone who is:

• Angry
Reactions: Mirkuzzo96
4.10 star(s) 168 Votes