WhiteWolf34Uk

Apr 2, 2021
Hi....someone know the code of that door? i already try it 0407, 1234 and 8008 and are not working...pls help me, thanks, i appreciate it

Reactions: Angelsong
May 3, 2022
No? Its the same game on the same week. As a Dev you make this shit go from 1 update to the next, not change shit entirely 1/2 between release cycles.
Why is there this separate version?

Jul 13, 2018
well i have to be honest Lydia NTR path made me want to bleach my eyes , althought we finally get a Lydia sex scene which i have been waiting for it , the plot was just freaking weird ,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
that was freaking weird it made me want to bleach my eyes with that nonsense plot. The Love plot is better tho
in my personal opinion the NTR path was not needed . Vinovella could had introduced the first sex scene of Lydia in the Love path instead and seems like the game is already reaching its ending so introducing a sex scene
if NTR Lydia was supposed to be hated with all our heart i really hate her , but now i am conflicted since LOVE Lydia is such a good girl idk if i should like Lydia as a character or hate her now because i have seen both paths.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: kerasyn

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
You try making any app in any store and play dumb you are not responsible for
what is HARDCODED INSIDE OF IT THAT YOU KNOW OF AND USE TO GET OFF ON!
created the app
it's not her fault Fetish Locator
hate her now
sEE WHERE THAT GETS YOU!
While you are at it, try to explain your countless servers
that have ALL THE DAMAGING MATERIAL STILL WORKING FOR YOU
and the room only you have access to.

Remarius

Mar 30, 2022
No? Its the same game on the same week. As a Dev you make this shit go from 1 update to the next, not change shit entirely 1/2 between release cycles.
Well short version. Patreon nailed the game for blackmailing and the developers have had to rework the entire storyline for the third week to replace that. The extended edition is really the new version with some extra's added in but as its being done is still a couple of days behind. Hope that makes sense. :)

Remarius

Mar 30, 2022
You try making any app in any store and play dumb you are not responsible for
what is HARDCODED INSIDE OF IT THAT YOU KNOW OF AND USE TO GET OFF ON!

sEE WHERE THAT GETS YOU!
While you are at it, try to explain your countless servers
that have ALL THE DAMAGING MATERIAL STILL WORKING FOR YOU
and the room only you have access to.
Please don't take this as an attack but whatever you tried to post doesn't really make any sense in English. If you re-write it we might be able to respond. :)

Reactions: Ilhares

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Adressing the issues brought up in the above posts:

1- Pete the dominator: What a joke! Pete is a manwhore who gets pussy dropped on him by the game. We never see or hear or talk about his ”modus operandus” so he is a trope of a
bulky tatted dude devs drop sex on to make a point all sex is a god give right to everyne BUT THE MC. NO, nO, No! MC has to jump hurdles, get hummiliated and so on to get sex.

2- Lydi the dominatrix: What a joke! There is no way in any universe a dom and her dom will have vanilla sex to cuck the MC. But here we are in this ghame to see the miracle.

3- MC seeing Lydia run the game in the background, getting off on it, hearing Pete say
HE NEVER DID ANY DISGUSTING STUFF JUST BECAUSE OF THE APP
and making friends still with her, after knowing for the past 2 seasons PETE HAS THE APP ON HIS OWN LAPTOP AND HAS ALL THE MATERIAL BLACKMAIL STUFF, ALL OF IT, IN THERE.

4- The app maker Lydi pleading innocence for THE APP BLACKMAILING MC MULTIPLE TIMES:
the app targetted MC, the app ON ITS OWN TOOK PICTURES AND SENT THE CAGES TO MC.
There is no AI who could ever do that, no sentient would have any interest in it and only Lydi is getting off on it, as PETE is HAVING ALL THE SEX HE CAN BECAUSE OF IT AS DEVS LIKE TO MAKE BULL TROPE TO DATH IN THIS GAME.

Here we are!
Where to from here?

dempun

Dec 3, 2021
well i have to be honest Lydia NTR path made me want to bleach my eyes , althought we finally get a Lydia sex scene which i have been waiting for it , the plot was just freaking weird ,
that was freaking weird it made me want to bleach my eyes with that nonsense plot. The Love plot is better tho
in my personal opinion the NTR path was not needed . Vinovella could had introduced the first sex scene of Lydia in the Love path instead and seems like the game is already reaching its ending so introducing a sex scene
if NTR Lydia was supposed to be hated with all our heart i really hate her , but now i am conflicted since LOVE Lydia is such a good girl idk if i should like Lydia as a character or hate her now because i have seen both paths.
I'm not a fan of NTR, but the way this game has played out, the NTR path is the only one that makes any sense. That whole rogue AI story just falls flat on its face as far as I'm concerned.

Besides, a lot of people hated Lydia anyway... Might as well make her the villian.

• Haha
Reactions: kerasyn

Silwith

Jan 27, 2021
I don't think the NTR path made any sense either, I just think the dev just got kinda lost in the End, Rogue AI is just kinda dumb and Villain Lydia (as much as I was never a fan of her) all the details just don't fit together at all.

More mad that I don't seem to get a wholesome Lyssa/Oliver/Me threewayrelationship end tho... xD

Last edited:

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Well short version. Patreon nailed the game for blackmailing and the developers have had to rework the entire storyline for the third week to replace that. The extended edition is really the new version with some extra's added in but as its being done is still a couple of days behind. Hope that makes sense. :)
Actually it already was this way already in the previous weeks (at least week 2), even before the whole "blackmail kerfuffle".

This game has two versions, one (the extended) has a few more scenes and characters. Development of the standard version however is a few days (in game) ahead. The standard version and the extended version are released alternatingly.

This means that in all effect both versions only get an update every other update on F95. This primarily is an F95 problem, but to reflect this, there would be a whole lot of stuff to be done which honestly isn't worth it. On the one hand the releases seem like two different games, on the other hand in the end it is the same game, give or take.

But yeah, we get something like Day 1 ext - Day 4 norm - Day 2 ext - Day 5 norm, and so forth (too lazy to pick out the actual difference, sorry).

Why Vinovella is doing it this way I really cannot say, I also consider it a bit odd. However, they probably think this will better their business in some way and are of course free to do so. And, to be fair, if you are a paying member and have access to the original releases, it is way less confusing than over here, and they are doing it mostly for their paying customers, not for us leeches.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I don't think the NTR path made any sense either, I just think the dev just got kinda lost in the End, Rogue AI is just kinda dumb(...)
Rogue AI is not the NTR path however. Also I still have the hope that there is no "Rogue AI". This is what Lydia tells MC that she was told by Jeremy, but either one of them could not be speaking the truth, so it may just be working as intended.

If it stays "Rogue AI" I would agree that it is pretty dumb and even more out of place than the "dungeon" and everything in the NTR path, which is at least amusing.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I didn't say it is? It was an opinion on both Paths, that Rogue AI is just a bit too "dumb" and that in NTR ("Villain Lydia") the details dont fit together. :D
Of course it is just an opinion (or two), and I even agree with the opinions. I just wanted to point out that I am still not sure that "Rogue AI" is really what is happening.

Jul 13, 2018
Of course it is just an opinion (or two), and I even agree with the opinions. I just wanted to point out that I am still not sure that "Rogue AI" is really what is happening.
i hope Rogue AI isn't happening as well , i hope that is not what LOVE path is going to however i think with the evolution of technology that would be possible AI's can learn and get sentient , i just hope if there is a Rogue AI that there is also an evil mastermind behind this AI who that mastermind isn't Lydia. I hated NTR Lydia and really thought it didn't fit well with everything we have seen from Lydia , like if she is a dominatrix she would had made sex with MC because that would be even faster into seducing him and also based on Lydia personality it didn't made sense at all . I am probably one of the few people or maybe the only one that likes LOVE Lydia . Because she fits with my way of thinking she wants to go slow in the relationship to make sure MC is the right one for her , she loves MC and is starting to experiment and be more open to sex and she understands MC and lets him explore his sex life . I understand most people want sex scenes but i actually prefer how Lydia slowly lets herself be open to more things because she loves the MC.

4.10 star(s) 167 Votes