zaytzer

Sep 13, 2019
Guys, I started week 3 right now importing my savefile from week 2, but I keep receiving this error on some occasions, any idea on how to fix this?

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/code/d15/d15s01.rpy", line 1436, in script
    if is_antagonist_mode is False:
  File "game/code/d15/d15s01.rpy", line 1436, in <module>
NameError: name 'is_antagonist_mode' is not defined

Jan 31, 2022
Guys, I started week 3 right now importing my savefile from week 2, but I keep receiving this error on some occasions, any idea on how to fix this?

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/code/d15/d15s01.rpy", line 1436, in script
  File "game/code/d15/d15s01.rpy", line 1436, in <module>
NameError: name 'is_antagonist_mode' is not defined
Don't know how to exactly fix your error, but my suggestion is that you just download the cheat mod for Week 3 and set each of the story paths (in the cheat mod menu) the same way you played in Week 2. You can probably delete the cheat mod after.

laola2kk

Dec 6, 2021
stupid question but if i got 2.5.7, can i delete my 2.2.24 extended w/o loosing scenes or do i have to keep it to override missing shizzle of the new update

Jun 12, 2020
stupid question but if i got 2.5.7, can i delete my 2.2.24 extended w/o loosing scenes or do i have to keep it to override missing shizzle of the new update
2.5.7 is the latest update without extra scenes. 2.2.24 does not have the latest content but just a few extra scenes. If you want the latest progression of the story, then you need 2.5.7.

Deleted member 3727657

May 22, 2021
What is the difference between week 3 and week 3 Extended?
No explanation provided
It says Extended, but it is not clear, especially since the current version is higher than Extended
Do I have to download both?
I got confused

PervyParadox

Apr 26, 2022
No explanation provided
It says Extended, but it is not clear, especially since the current version is higher than Extended
I got confused
Compared to the normal version, the extended version is late story-wise, but it got sounds, voices, musics, and extra scenes (and the replay gallery I think, I've never played the normal version so I don't know if normal version also has the replay gallery but the extended one certainly does). Anyway, which one you want to download depends on your preferences.

We need a good quotable message that explain better than me so anytime someone asks the difference between normal and extended version we can just quote it.

Bourne

Jul 15, 2017
No explanation provided
I got confused
week3 has the most up to date story
week3 extended is basically an older version with added content

Deleted member 3727657

May 22, 2021
Compared to the normal version, the extended version is late story-wise, but it got sounds, voices, musics, and extra scenes (and the replay gallery I think, I've never played the normal version so I don't know if normal version also has the replay gallery but the extended one certainly does). Anyway, which one you want to download depends on your preferences.

We need a good quotable message that explain better than me so anytime someone asks the difference between normal and extended version we can just quote it.
Thanks buddy
So I play the extended version
Being late is better than being early but being weak(Lack of some attributes in the game) !

Anony79

Oct 23, 2020
So, week 3 is NOT completed? Sorry for asking stupid question, I normally wait for the full week to play.

4.10 star(s) 167 Votes