Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
man I hate it when there is no harem ending for these things, like an ending with Nora and Polly , abandoning the Sister and AMrose it would just be crazy.
sure a couple of the girls could leave town and they would be missed, but its just too vanilla to leave most of the girls for one of 2 ... and leaving his slave??? WTF
Game is crap. Harem deserves some love & respect.

DarkenDragon

Aug 30, 2018
im confused, where did this VIP program come from? did the story change from retension to VIP? did they totally changed the story? what happened?

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
im confused, where did this VIP program come from? did the story change from retension to VIP? did they totally changed the story? what happened?
They got in trouble on Patreon for blackmail, so some aspects were changed. I think there is a patch, though.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
The blackmail plot counts as coercive sexual content which Patreon doesn't allow. The patch puts it back in

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
It is about the extreme content mainly from what I saw. And based on the people in this thread "you're not the target audience" is the phrase of the fans of the game.
But a sensible one, innit? If there is a game "Furry Futa Fantasy" and I do not like Furry nor Futa, that game isn't for me no matter how good it is. If there is a jump and run video game, it normally isn't for me. If there is a rap song about shiny chains and big cars, that music isn't for me, and so forth. Same for movies or books. That is completely normal. In every form of entertainment you will have things that may be high budget and well made which just do not tickle your fancy, and while one may refer to them as "bad" in common parlance, we would not go to a forum dedicated to that singer/movie/game/book and complain.

Your problem isn't what the game does but that you did not realize it beforehand. You saw "optional" tags mentioned and thought everything about them is optional. Which indeed it is, you do not have to have any of those kinks in your game. It's only that you still have to opt in on at least some of them, which a short tag list cannot explain. But that is, if at all, a problem of the tag system on F95 and not Fetish Locator's fault. And I wouldn't even argue that F95 is to blame. If you want to really describe what happens in a game and story that lasts for dozens of hours, you cannot do that in a 5 minute chunk however hard you try. Even in situations where you get long reviews, like movies, books, non-adult video games, and you read a couple of them, you might find stuff you dislike that nobody mentioned later.

So this game is made in a way you don't like and you are disappointed. I get that. Just yesterday I dropped a game I enjoyed very much until then because the second half was getting bad - new kinks came (I could have expected them but did not since the first half I was able to avoid them) and the story turned into a political rant more and more, and I was angry because I wanted to continue with some of the girls, but that's the way it happens.

Again, you don't like the game not for general quality reasons but for kink reasons, "genre reasons" if you so will. That is normal. You didn't know beforehand, which is disappointing and unfortunate. But it doesn't change the one basic simple fact: the game isn't for you. You're not the target audience the devs envisioned. That's not your fault but it also isn't the game's or dev's fault.

DaFlurbIsHere

Jun 3, 2022
Just realized my 'virginal, pure as the driven snow' darling Lydia looks like those Gelflings from The Dark Crystal. Though a skeksis would have been more appropriate.

Now, as for Lydia's development...

Both paths have pretty ginormous plot holes, the NTR route has the biggest ones. Some of the interactions (AmRose's anality) make sense from the evil perspective, now, but not from the good perspective. Also, the aftermath of the big reveal in both storylines (gee, I have to pass my exams, let's start some black ops against my professors, and completely ignore anything and everything to do with Lydia now) doesn't make psychological sense. If MC loves her, he's going to try and find the real culprits and save her from jail, if he now hates her, he's going to have to make sure her accomplices are dealt with AND there is no certainty that Lydia was arrested, there's just a mention that a suspect was remanded in custody. Everyone just presumes all problems have been solved by now when they obviously haven't.

(Also, the way he escapes from the Dungeon is wayyyyyy too easy and I was braced for Lydia doing a bunch of bad things to him which didn't come to pass - though she had every opportunity. The scene where she asks MC's fantasy about what he wants to do with her - and she reacts horrified no matter what he says - could have been used here where she subjects him to his choice).

All told, I'm not in love with the way this played out but the sheer chutzpah of taking this approach is impressive. So I'll keep on following this to the bitter(sweet?) end. I do find myself liking MC less and less, though, his dom ways really don't sit well with me at times. And I feel we didn't really get enough emotional fallout from the big reveals that turn his world & the game upside down in both paths.

All told, I wish Lyssa had been the big bad. Then I could have felt even better about pushing the character away at every opportunity.

Reactions: Allan Trumbull
Sep 29, 2017
But a sensible one, innit? If there is a game "Furry Futa Fantasy" and I do not like Furry nor Futa, that game isn't for me no matter how good it is. If there is a jump and run video game, it normally isn't for me. If there is a rap song about shiny chains and big cars, that music isn't for me, and so forth. Same for movies or books. That is completely normal. In every form of entertainment you will have things that may be high budget and well made which just do not tickle your fancy, and while one may refer to them as "bad" in common parlance, we would not go to a forum dedicated to that singer/movie/game/book and complain.

Your problem isn't what the game does but that you did not realize it beforehand. You saw "optional" tags mentioned and thought everything about them is optional. Which indeed it is, you do not have to have any of those kinks in your game. It's only that you still have to opt in on at least some of them, which a short tag list cannot explain. But that is, if at all, a problem of the tag system on F95 and not Fetish Locator's fault. And I wouldn't even argue that F95 is to blame. If you want to really describe what happens in a game and story that lasts for dozens of hours, you cannot do that in a 5 minute chunk however hard you try. Even in situations where you get long reviews, like movies, books, non-adult video games, and you read a couple of them, you might find stuff you dislike that nobody mentioned later.

So this game is made in a way you don't like and you are disappointed. I get that. Just yesterday I dropped a game I enjoyed very much until then because the second half was getting bad - new kinks came (I could have expected them but did not since the first half I was able to avoid them) and the story turned into a political rant more and more, and I was angry because I wanted to continue with some of the girls, but that's the way it happens.

Again, you don't like the game not for general quality reasons but for kink reasons, "genre reasons" if you so will. That is normal. You didn't know beforehand, which is disappointing and unfortunate. But it doesn't change the one basic simple fact: the game isn't for you. You're not the target audience the devs envisioned. That's not your fault but it also isn't the game's or dev's fault.
You would have a point if the game was named 'extreme fetish enforcer' as someone pointed out earlier. However the game is not 'extreme fetish enforcer'- I assume that your game 'furry futa fantasy' would have furry and futa as included tags, and not label them as 'optional' tags.

the game has plenty of non optional fetish tags, and based on what I understood of the description and the tags, it looked like it isn't a game to force the extreme fetishes on you cause they are again, optional.

I feel like there is an insane amount of copium in his thread

• Angry
Reactions: Wooloomooloo
Sep 29, 2017
If you pass on a specific fetish, you won't see it again in the game. So yeah, the content that deals with a fetish you've already stated you don't want is going to be locked out. If you pass on too many said fetishes, you will lose that much content. You'd be complaining about seeing that fetish again if they kept presenting it to you, so there's really no winning with you as far as the game is concerned.

It's not just a `phrase of the fans` as you put it... If you passed on enough fetishes to have lost that much content, then you clearly are not the target for the game.
optional fetishes should not have to be viewed if you don't want to in order to play a game about fetishes, where there are plenty of other feitshes. That isn't the case in this game. If you pass on the optional fetishes, the game locks you out of progression and it looks like the pushing of those extreme optional fetishes in going to ramp up more and more according to many people in this thread.
I say that it is a 'phrase of the fans' cause you guys are inhaling copium by the tonne here. I only pointed out these tags are not optional and if it was correctly labeled i would not have given this game a shot.

• Angry
Reactions: Wooloomooloo

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I don't think the word is correctly applied here. Nobody apart from you would need copium for this issue (maybe some would need it for the current Lydia story developments, but not for optional kinks) because nobody has a problem with it and thus nobody has to cope with something. Which is normal in a game thread because after a couple of updates those who do not like basic stuff will have moved on to greener pastures and only those who like it remain.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
except jumpan mario here never describes the jump button as optional. Here in jumpman you can beat the game without jumping with a button that is not described as optional. You can not progress in fetish locator if you avoid the optional extreme fetishes.
Sure you can, you need 25 points to pass the first check point which is easily acchievable with fetishes far more vanilla than your username would suggest you're into

Sep 29, 2017
The game never locks you out of any progression when you pass on optional fetishes. Even if you fail to get the 25 points you need to be able to go to the first party, the game tells you that they want you to play the game as you wish, and gives you the option to continue as if you DID meet the requirements and lets you go to the party. The only thing you get locked out of is any content dealing with the fetishes you don't want.

But, I get it... Because of how you passed on things, you lost content and you don't like that. That's fair.

What I DON'T get is what possible purpose does it serve to whine about it on here?

Seriously, what do you accomplish by crying about it on this thread?
Sure you can, you need 25 points to pass the first check point which is easily acchievable with fetishes far more vanilla than your username would suggest you're into
except I didn't. Passed on the watersports, trans, and cuck content. Got locked out of progression for that 25 points.
Further for the later events I recall you need 50 points and I only had 30ish avoiding that said content, and some of the other crap.
Something tells me you guys are into the more extreme content and don't know what this game is like if you're not into it

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Pete tells us point blank he does not do any of what MC has been doing like he had to
and to hell with the app. But he gets to the party all the same, Lyd gets it by default as a
house guest and they all amuse themselves on account of MC.
don't know what this game is like if you're not into it

monk456

Apr 3, 2018
I'm hoping it settles down a bit for those who don't like that kind of content or offers more alternatives so people like me can enjoy it without feeling like the game is trying to force you to participate in the more extreme fetishes, but I've got low expectations based on my first playthrough.
Aside from all the points already pointed out to you, the game is nearly finished, don't hold your breath for the game settling down.
Is it copium to enjoy a game because we understand the premise of it? Ok

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
You would have a point if the game was named 'extreme fetish enforcer' as someone pointed out earlier. However the game is not 'extreme fetish enforcer'- I assume that your game 'furry futa fantasy' would have furry and futa as included tags, and not label them as 'optional' tags.

the game has plenty of non optional fetish tags, and based on what I understood of the description and the tags, it looked like it isn't a game to force the extreme fetishes on you cause they are again, optional.
And since I overlooked it the last time, to repeat: nothing of this is the fault of the game, this is the fault of the information you had about it.

XBrad93X

Dec 9, 2020
When Lydia revealed for the bitch she is, and I was give the option "Go fuck yourself", I was hoping for an Extreme Guro Bad Ending ... after all, it's from the Week 2 that Fetish Locator threats to remove MC's dick.

ThaRealThiccShady

Mar 16, 2020
Sorry if it’s been posted about before-and or answered in the story-but as I just got to that part on her boat have we found out yet what happened between Hana and her father(The Senator) for sure? Or are we still left to guess.
For some reason it’s tearing me up inside and part of me wants to know and another part knows I’ll be devastated by knowing lol

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
She needs her minions - pete mindless boner and MC goes and does the stupidest shit.
When Lydia revealed for the bitch she is, and I was give the option "Go fuck yourself", I was hoping for an Extreme Guro Bad Ending ... after all, it's from the Week 2 that Fetish Locator threats to remove MC's dick.
Neutered stallions are worthless to her cause.

XBrad93X

Dec 9, 2020
She needs her minions - pete mindless boner and MC goes and does the stupidest shit.

Neutered stallions are worthless to her cause.
True, but wayward stallions may be even more dangerous ... I mean, look at what MC has done in 5 minutes after that option ?

4.10 star(s) 167 Votes