Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
im getting confused with all the different versions.. 1st i had one that ended with THAT Lidia reveal... then i got one other day with audio and new scenes added and now this.... confused.com lol

Reactions: Kaldapas and Grelk

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
im getting confused with all the different versions.. 1st i had one that ended with THAT Lidia reveal... then i got one other day with audio and new scenes added and now this.... confused.com lol
This is now the "Normal" version so no sounds no extra scenes etc, but has more days.
The "Extended" version has all the above but has not that many days.

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
This is now the "Normal" version so no sounds no extra scenes etc, but has more days.
i'm all for extending a fun story but wow..ok think its better to wait now till it says completed lol

• Haha
Reactions: Grelk

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
i'm all for extending a fun story but wow..ok think its better to wait now till it says completed lol
That will take a while they plan to add more stuff even after week 3 (and with that the story) is completed.

Reactions: Crowangel

submissive -Ben83

Feb 16, 2020
This gets really confusing even more for the autistic people out there me included, i think the extended versions should be a sepreate downloads for less confusion maybe i dunno just a thought lol

Reactions: Grelk and caestus

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
So did they replace the blackmail? and by what?
Dunno but in the OP the " Uncensored patch - No Incest patch " links will bring to to a patch that add the blackmail back in.

This gets really confusing even more for the autistic people out there me included, i think the extended versions should be a sepreate downloads for less confusion maybe i dunno just a thought lol
Well they are the Top download is the version that is in the title.
And under it is the "newest extended" version. If you just want to play the most story, play the version with the latest version number.

Reactions: "CJ"

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
That will take a while they plan to add more stuff even after week 3 (and with that the story) is completed.
i figured they would want to finish it up now the end is in sight so Vinovella Uni can continue lol

submissive -Ben83

Feb 16, 2020
Dunno but in the OP the " Uncensored patch - No Incest patch " links will bring to to a patch that add the blackmail back in.

Well they are the Top download is the version that is in the title.
And under it is the "newest extended" version. If you just want to play the most story, play the version with the latest version number.
:) Ah i get it now play extended version for extra content and normal version for just normal story yeah, that right?

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
:) Ah i get it now play extended version for extra content and normal version for just normal story yeah, that right?
Well yes kind of. The extended version will have the same story content, but has to catch up.
Read this post for my assumptions on why.
When did Pregnancy get added?
Week 2? Tells Nora that she is pregnant I think.

Reactions: "CJ"

Lumi24

Mar 21, 2022
Well yes kind of. The extended version will have the same story content, but has to catch up.
Read this post for my assumptions on why.

Week 2? Tells Nora that she is pregnant I think.
Downloading this atm and I'm curious, is the MC the cause for her pregnancy or someone else?

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Downloading this atm and I'm curious, is the MC the cause for her pregnancy or someone else?
The MC in week 1 you have to cum inside her, when she says not to. Ending spoiler about it: In week 3 there even is an Ending already where you can run away with her.

4.10 star(s) 167 Votes