Asherandai

Sep 20, 2018
Passed by this game several times as something mildly interesting, but always got distracted by something else. Finally got round to playing this (week 1 & week 2 only) and all I have to say is...

Praise the lord!!!
Finally a game with a romanceable/sexable Trans-female that doesn't have a micro dick, and isn't afraid to use it. Bonus points for her dick actually being kinda big. But the real icing on the cake is her character being good enough to like regardless of what she's packing.
It's like finding the holy grail. I've been through so many games that promised much in this regard, but failed to deliver.
I'm assuming (and hoping) that the legendary scene of MC being on the receiving end happens in week 3, and I really pray it's not some bail-out reduced some cut-short generic push it in with no issue whatsoever. The rest of the scenes (for all girls) have been great, which gives me a lot of hope...
I'll wait till week 3 is completed though to finish it.

Loved the rest of the game as well (except Lydia...). Just wanted to give a special mention for that oh so rare treat.

Dev will def be getting some money from me for this. Just as soon as my broke ass recovers from Christmas.

tbarton1455

Mar 19, 2021
So, is the game getting close to its finale then with all the endings, even if the epilogues haven't been implemented yet? I was really sad to see a lot of the side characters about to leave for good.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
So, is the game getting close to its finale then with all the endings, even if the epilogues haven't been implemented yet? I was really sad to see a lot of the side characters about to leave for good.
It is. After all it is set to take three weeks - and we have 19 days covered.

chiperman

Feb 17, 2019
PC:
MAC:
Android:

Bloker997

Aug 20, 2022
So FL is ending? Damn! Min is my favourite babe, but would love to have Min + Lydia ending. And of course waiting for Stacy + harem ending :D

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
i don't even know anymore what fucking version i have and what is compatible... is it with new content or some remaster of old stuff? what was previous release here - standard or extended? is it even marked anywhere in the game to check?

• Haha
Reactions: Grelk and leibtard

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
i don't even know anymore what fucking version i have and what is compatible... is it with new content or some remaster of old stuff? what was previous release here - standard or extended? is it even marked anywhere in the game to check?
it should said ingame if extended or not, i am still downloading to check myself
but on P says extended so must be, v2.6.12 was standard and last extended before that was v2.2.24

https://f95zone.to/threads/fetish-locator-week-3-v2-6-25-vinovella.35068/post-9693745

Reactions: leibtard and Danv

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
You lot could try reading the last couple of pages before spamming the thread and making the answer harder to find for the next person

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
So I need to download all 3 of these from the ops post?
No, they're just alternative sources for the same patch, a few months ago lewdpatcher went down for about a week so those were added to the OP

The patch changes both the relationship between MC and Stacy and undoes the Patreon friendly changes to the story

Reactions: jems666

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
So I need to download all 3 of these from the ops post?
No, they're just alternative sources for the same patch, a few months ago lewdpatcher went down for about a week so those were added to the OP

The patch changes both the relationship between MC and Stacy and undoes the Patreon friendly changes to the story
Labels in the OP were changed, should be more clear now!

"Incest" - only adds back the Incest.
"Incest+orig story" - adds back incest and the original story (and other "censorship").
"Orig story (no incest)" - adds back the original story (and other "censorship"), but no incest.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 164 Votes