RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
...I didnt realize those patches did different things. What is the blackmail about?
Original story features blackmail, which was taken out because someone denounced developers to patreon. Go play the game if you wish to know more. ;)

Reactions: Bob69

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
...I didnt realize those patches did different things. I may have played all this time with a missing plotline. What is the blackmail about? Just general gist of it.
What cleanfeel wrote, its not all just blackmail, but story spoiler ahead MC is blackmailed by the app and at least in Week 3 it's changed, I dont know if the "uncensored" patch is needed in week 1 - 2, but to be save just use it.

And it even changes more like this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I mean if every week needs a different patch. And if so which ones work among lewdpatcher, dontcensor, uncensored patch and multi mod.
They do, at least they all need the incest patch. Click the link above if you want to know what the different patches do. Depents on what you want. Just patch all 3 weeks.
All Patches work with the mutlimod.

Last edited:

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
Original story features blackmail, which was taken out because someone denounced developers to patreon. Go play the game if you wish to know more. ;)
...I have played the game. all the way up till the latest patch. I didnt know there could be content missing if i didnt use the right "uncensored" patch

Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
...I have played the game. all the way up till the latest patch. I didnt know there could be content missing if i didnt use the right "uncensored" patch
Not really missing, more like lines are altered, but it could be that the Judge scenes are removed. And if cleanfeel is correct it's only week 3.

liberatorus

Jun 12, 2022
Played through the min ending. It seems like agreeing to share her (saying maybe during the quizz date) has no effect at all. Don't know if the dev didn't have time or just forgot about it.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Played through the min ending. It seems like agreeing to share her (saying maybe during the quizz date) has no effect at all. Don't know if the dev didn't have time or just forgot about it.
Theres always the possibility that Min gets another ending. And this is just the "solo" ending.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Fetish Locator Week 3 v2.6.25.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
you need at least Android 11 to install!

touch the version # bottom left in the main menu to toggle the "Taboo Edition".
per request you can temporarily unlock the CG / upcoming Bonus Gallery and the Replay Room in preferences.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

4.00 star(s) 164 Votes