Thedude715

Nov 6, 2017
Orrr, ya'll could just NOT bother with the game till the Extended version comes out. Cause ain't no one standing behind you with a gun to your head forcing you to play both versions.
No need to be so passive aggressive there guy we simply have different preferences.

Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
It's fun. I've been waiting for the complete tag to update again. Been sitting on it since 2.2.24, see no need to play updates with endings I have no interest in, so will wait til done so I can go for what I want rather than what's foisted off on you in the 'current' update. Whatever 'current' might be at any given time. Since these latest ones have been about various endings. And I have zero interest in replaying ending by ending when I know I wont give a toss about most of them. Especially ANY that involve Lydia. Fucking hate that gelfling looking fuckface being foisted off on us at every turn.
lmao i may just misremembering but i do not recall myself playing week 2 or week 3 at all.
I have a small faint memory that i did play week 1 but i dont even remember any of the names anymore.

I always see it when it updates then ill be like " maybe next update " lmao.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
And if it was only a choice... because it's a fetish too..
But while we do indeed stray away a bit, the target audience of the app was students doing it with each other. Doesn't mean the game couldn't do more (Lyssa also serves a fetish for the game audience but is not considered one in game) but it would need the story to expand.

I'm sorta in the everyone but Lydia and whatever the slag Peter is fucking is called. Tho I core down to AmRose, Sis, Min, the cosplayer and Lyssa.
Jessie is her name, and yeah, I kinda like her, too. I actually do like Lydia's looks, even though the gelfling comparison is a good one, but the character is indeed boring and the forced fanboying of MC is, too, even if understandable from a storytelling perspective.

Reactions: Bob69

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Fetish Locator [Week 3 v2.6.25 Extended] [ViNovella] crunched
--> first 6 days of week 3 + 2 endings
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Original / Compressed Size PC*: 5,07 GB / 1,79 GB - FetishLocatorWeek3-2.6.25-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 5,03 GB / 1,76 GB - FetishLocatorWeek3-2.6.25-mac-crunched.zip
= ~35,3% of the original size, image/video quality 80% (png 90%)/90%

Download (PC*/Mac): -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Thanks. I'm really interested in the endings #7, #17 and #18.
Yeah, it'll take some time. If only half of the missing endings get endings like Mins, it's gonna be like a year to finish them :ROFLMAO:

• Sad
Reactions: Among Us

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Yeah, it'll take some time. If only half of the missing endings get endings like Mins, it's gonna be like a year to finish them :ROFLMAO:
I have to assume minor character endings will be far shorter than that. Any ending with AmRose, Stacy, Daisy or Lyssa will likely be similar to Min's but the others will probably be much shorter

Quartet is an interesting one since Dahlia was introduced alongside Daisy and that features Pete and Samiya as well
I saw there is a patch in the OP for undoing the censorship.
What is censored in the game and will that patch work with the new extended version?
Incest content and the story element of the FL app blackmailing players is removed in the uncensored version. The third patch in the OP apparently corrects for both, the first 2 supposedly only fix the incest. The 4th puts the blackmail plot back but doesn't add in incest for those who aren't into that

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I have to assume minor character endings will be far shorter than that. Any ending with AmRose, Stacy, Daisy or Lyssa will likely be similar to Min's but the others will probably be much shorter

Quartet is an interesting one since Dahlia was introduced alongside Daisy and that features Pete and Samiya as well
Yes. I will be disapointed if any of those characters don't get big endings like Min.

Reactions: Among Us and Bob69

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
question
how many futa/trap/shemale .. in this up till now...
& by names if possible
One trans woman with dick, Lyssa (she's in my sig)

There will be no more since the we're on day 20 of 21 and that leaves no time to introduce new characters

MrWally

Jul 14, 2018
Is there sex with Lydia by now, or still only ... well ... everybody else at that school?

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes