joryh

Nov 8, 2021
I told myself i would play this game one day..

~ Been years now... One day guys.
View attachment 2269695
It's fun. I've been waiting for the complete tag to update again. Been sitting on it since 2.2.24, see no need to play updates with endings I have no interest in, so will wait til done so I can go for what I want rather than what's foisted off on you in the 'current' update. Whatever 'current' might be at any given time. Since these latest ones have been about various endings. And I have zero interest in replaying ending by ending when I know I wont give a toss about most of them. Especially ANY that involve Lydia. Fucking hate that gelfling looking fuckface being foisted off on us at every turn.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
FetishLocator-W3-2.6.25Ext
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Need help or have questions? Let us know here, or join us on !
, . Peer issues? Look here.​

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
It's fun. I've been waiting for the complete tag to update again. Been sitting on it since 2.2.24, see no need to play updates with endings I have no interest in, so will wait till done so I can go for what I want rather than what's foisted off on you in the 'current' update. Whatever 'current' might be at any given time. Since these latest ones have been about various endings. And I have zero interest in replaying ending by ending when I know I wont give a toss about most of them. Especially ANY that involve Lydia. Fucking hate that gelfling looking fuckface being foisted off on us at every turn.
The Min ending is really good but doesn't fit my game as I'm targetting an MC, Lyssa and Stacy ending (probably with AmRose along for the ride)

Reactions: Asmodeus34

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
The Min ending is really good but doesn't fit my game as I'm targetting an MC, Lyssa and Stacy ending (probably with AmRose along for the ride)
Min's one of my faves. If I had my way, I'd never even have gone out with Lydia, much less stayed with someone that acts like I'm a walking germ bag that's gonna infect her if I touch her. I'd have gone for Min in the first place, never mind tossing that gelfling looking fuckface the first time she acted like I was a walking infestation.

I'm sorta in the everyone but Lydia and whatever the slag Peter is fucking is called. Tho I core down to AmRose, Sis, Min, the cosplayer and Lyssa.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Min's one of my faves. If I had my way, I'd never even have gone out with Lydia, much less stayed with someone that acts like I'm a walking germ bag that's gonna infect her if I touch her. I'd have gone for Min in the first place, never mind tossing that gelfling looking fuckface the first time she acted like I was a walking infestation.

I'm sorta in the everyone but Lydia and whatever the slag Peter is fucking is called. Tho I core down to AmRose, Sis, Min, the cosplayer and Lyssa.
Yeeeesssssss, she does look like a Gelfling. I've been thinking of her as frogfaced but that's MUCH better :love:

Thedude715

Nov 6, 2017
Orrr, ya'll could just NOT bother with the game till the Extended version comes out. Cause ain't no one standing behind you with a gun to your head forcing you to play both versions.
No need to be so passive aggressive there guy we simply have different preferences.

Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
It's fun. I've been waiting for the complete tag to update again. Been sitting on it since 2.2.24, see no need to play updates with endings I have no interest in, so will wait til done so I can go for what I want rather than what's foisted off on you in the 'current' update. Whatever 'current' might be at any given time. Since these latest ones have been about various endings. And I have zero interest in replaying ending by ending when I know I wont give a toss about most of them. Especially ANY that involve Lydia. Fucking hate that gelfling looking fuckface being foisted off on us at every turn.
lmao i may just misremembering but i do not recall myself playing week 2 or week 3 at all.
I have a small faint memory that i did play week 1 but i dont even remember any of the names anymore.

I always see it when it updates then ill be like " maybe next update " lmao.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
And if it was only a choice... because it's a fetish too..
But while we do indeed stray away a bit, the target audience of the app was students doing it with each other. Doesn't mean the game couldn't do more (Lyssa also serves a fetish for the game audience but is not considered one in game) but it would need the story to expand.

Jessie is her name, and yeah, I kinda like her, too. I actually do like Lydia's looks, even though the gelfling comparison is a good one, but the character is indeed boring and the forced fanboying of MC is, too, even if understandable from a storytelling perspective.

Reactions: Bob69

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Fetish Locator [Week 3 v2.6.25 Extended] [ViNovella] crunched
--> first 6 days of week 3 + 2 endings
Original / Compressed Size PC*: 5,07 GB / 1,79 GB - FetishLocatorWeek3-2.6.25-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 5,03 GB / 1,76 GB - FetishLocatorWeek3-2.6.25-mac-crunched.zip
= ~35,3% of the original size, image/video quality 80% (png 90%)/90%

Download (PC*/Mac): -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Last edited:

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Yeah, it'll take some time. If only half of the missing endings get endings like Mins, it's gonna be like a year to finish them :ROFLMAO:
I have to assume minor character endings will be far shorter than that. Any ending with AmRose, Stacy, Daisy or Lyssa will likely be similar to Min's but the others will probably be much shorter

Quartet is an interesting one since Dahlia was introduced alongside Daisy and that features Pete and Samiya as well
I saw there is a patch in the OP for undoing the censorship.
What is censored in the game and will that patch work with the new extended version?
Incest content and the story element of the FL app blackmailing players is removed in the uncensored version. The third patch in the OP apparently corrects for both, the first 2 supposedly only fix the incest. The 4th puts the blackmail plot back but doesn't add in incest for those who aren't into that

4.00 star(s) 164 Votes