Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Hello everyone, I have a few questions since I only played until week 2 and then I was waiting until week 3 was over. Does what the dev said a long time ago that the game is going to last 4 weeks still stands? How often is there an update? And how many updates does week 3 have left?
When did the devs say 4 weeks? :eek:
It should be 3 weeks long and we're at day 20 now. Within the next two updates (one updated around every 2-3 months, i would guess, not really sure how it would work with extended versions though), the story will be finished.
As far as I know we've only 2 completed endings out of 18! So it will probably take quite a while to get all the endings in, if they are as long as the "Min" ending. Even if only 5 out of the 18 endings will be that long, it'll take at least a year or something like that.

Edit: See what lemonfreak wrote. There you have a hard deadline.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Hello everyone, I have a few questions since I only played until week 2 and then I was waiting until week 3 was over. Does what the dev said a long time ago that the game is going to last 4 weeks still stands? How often is there an update? And how many updates does week 3 have left?
It should be 3 weeks long and we're at day 20 now. Within the next two updates (something around every 2-3 months), the story will be finished.
As far as I know we've only 2 completed endings out of 18! So it will probably take quite a while to get all the endings in, if they are as long as the "Min" ending. Even if only 5 out of the 18 endings will be that long, it'll take at least a year or something like that.
All content will be complete by the end of Q2 2023 as that is when Week 3 will be available to buy on Steam

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
All content will be complete by the end of Q2 2023 as that is when Week 3 will be available to buy on Steam
6 months for ell of the missing endings + the missing day and the Extended stuff.
I hope they can do that :ROFLMAO: That just looks like a ton of work to me.

zerooo1997

May 11, 2020
It should be 3 weeks long and we're at day 20 now. Within the next two updates (one updated around every 2-3 months, i would guess, not really sure how it would work with extended versions though), the story will be finished.

Edit: See what lemonfreak wrote. There you have a hard deadline.
Thank you very much for the answer. At the beginning, when week 1 was still in development, in dev notes, he had planned to do 4 weeks, but well, since it's not there anymore, I imagine he changed his mind. so it ends in week 3 with 18 finals, perfect I'll wait until it's complete. One more question for those who played week 3, did you rush with the endings or do you think it's fine and the game didn't give for more? oh and another question, I imagine the decisions of week 3 are very important and each one divides the paths, but the one of week 2 matters a lot? In other words, at the end of week 2 I arrived with quite a few girls, only in week 3 did I divide the paths well? Or already in the 2 do I have to make a save for each girl?

Reactions: Bob69

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
One more question for those who played week 3, did you rush with the endings or do you think it's fine and the game didn't give for more?
Hmm, I am not 100% sure what you mean, if you mean if ViNovella rushed the endings then at least for the "Min" ending, I would say no. It was super long (for an ending, "(7 scenes and it's own story)"), And there is only 1 other finished ending (if I'm correct) and I dont have that one.
There are some decisions that are already important in week 1, for example at the first party you can only go on 2 of 3 routes. So that already locks you out of one Route. As I am playing "No mods" atm and didn't start from the beginning for quite a while, I can't really answer the other questions, as I don't remember quite a bit :ROFLMAO:

Maybe someone else can chime in? lemonfreak, you seem to know quite a bit of it :p

Reactions: zerooo1997

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Thank you very much for the answer. At the beginning, when week 1 was still in development, in dev notes, he had planned to do 4 weeks, but well, since it's not there anymore, I imagine he changed his mind. so it ends in week 3 with 18 finals, perfect I'll wait until it's complete. One more question for those who played week 3, did you rush with the endings or do you think it's fine and the game didn't give for more? oh and another question, I imagine the decisions of week 3 are very important and each one divides the paths, but the one of week 2 matters a lot? In other words, at the end of week 2 I arrived with quite a few girls, only in week 3 did I divide the paths well? Or already in the 2 do I have to make a save for each girl?
In week 1, posting your lips on FL is key to getting the Polly + Nora ending. Without doing that I suspect you can't get pregnant Nora ending but I won't play that route so cannot confirm.

You can't get the Dahlia or Quartet (MC, Dahlia, Samiya and Pete) ending if you choose Daisy in week 1 day 3, you miss Daisy's ending if you pick Dahlia.

Min's ending is dependent on watersports during the week 1 party

The 2 (so far) Lydia endings depend on the cage choice in week 3

The Jessie and Vanessa/Alison endings seem not to depend on other choices

I keep 2 save files going named dom and sub which split at the Daisy/Dahlia choice then make the natural choices for each based on that decision so, for example, on the Daisy path AmRose is MC's slave whereas on the Dahlia path she's his secret girlfriend and my MC is much nicer to Maria on the Dahlia route

Last edited:

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
What/where is this Lydia Video clip? I can't seem to find that anywhere.
Checked the files, is it that pointless music video?
Edit: so it's on mins ending and here I thought there was going to be more Lydia content oh well.

Last edited:
Reactions: 彡SILENT๛ONE

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
played ext version to end with skip even i'm not on min's path just to get saves for next version if it is ext again.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
gotta say that it's weird university, 1st season (just started to play it) had missing girls problem and 2nd season had perv program which made guys and girls fuck like a rabbits so 3rd season if there'll be 1 will be very weird.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
gotta say that it's weird university, 1st season (just started to play it) had missing girls problem and 2nd season had perv program which made guys and girls fuck like a rabbits so 3rd season if there'll be 1 will be very weird.
Different Universities in the same city

4.00 star(s) 166 Votes