RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I have to assume minor character endings will be far shorter than that. Any ending with AmRose, Stacy, Daisy or Lyssa will likely be similar to Min's but the others will probably be much shorter

Quartet is an interesting one since Dahlia was introduced alongside Daisy and that features Pete and Samiya as well
Yes. I will be disapointed if any of those characters don't get big endings like Min.

Reactions: Among Us and Bob69

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
question
how many futa/trap/shemale .. in this up till now...
& by names if possible
One trans woman with dick, Lyssa (she's in my sig)

There will be no more since the we're on day 20 of 21 and that leaves no time to introduce new characters

MrWally

Jul 14, 2018
Is there sex with Lydia by now, or still only ... well ... everybody else at that school?

Spideyknight

Jan 2, 2021
question
how many futa/trap/shemale .. in this up till now...
& by names if possible
Just the one Lyssa. In the early weeks you could choose whether she was a futa or not. In the later weeks it doesn't give that option, but you can just ditch her.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Whats new in this update?
Im confused
Day 17 - Scene - 07 - Scene with Jessie (not sure about this one)
Day 18 - Scene - 11b - Surprise the Judge (not sure about this one)
Day 19 - Scene - 03 - Lyssa's Warm Bath
Day 20 - Ending - 10 - Min Ending (The complete Ending, its a huge scene)
I was missing some apparently the Changelog in the OP is updated. You could read it :p

Last edited:

Thedude715

Nov 6, 2017
Says the ppl saying that the dev should change the way they do their shit because they can't be bothered to skip updates....
We left a suggestion to deliver the updates in a different way, no hate no demands NOTHING to rile someone up. It's called feedback fuck me.

DanDanAl

Nov 19, 2021
If I download the most recent download link, it says week 3, is week 1 and 2 included in the file? or do I also have to download week 1 and 2 separately?

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
If I download the most recent download link, it says week 3, is week 1 and 2 included in the file? or do I also have to download week 1 and 2 separately?
each week separately and then you continue with saves from previous week
you can also read more about it in op
1672356772215.png

Reactions: Bob69

Lumi24

Mar 21, 2022
A little bummed that Min's mother talks about grandchildren but there's no visible pregnancy for her ending. Nonetheless, it was a great update.

Reactions: Tupã_

NTDW

Mar 18, 2020
Just a question, I think I have a bug. Whenever I reach the "getting drunk at the bar stage after finding who is behind it", after that the game automatically ends. But I have played after that point and have saves after that point, so I cannot understand what's wrong. I want to get the Lydia slave path which is why this is so annoying to me. Can anyone help out?

Among Us

Nov 29, 2020
Just a question, I think I have a bug. Whenever I reach the "getting drunk at the bar stage after finding who is behind it", after that the game automatically ends. But I have played after that point and have saves after that point, so I cannot understand what's wrong. I want to get the Lydia slave path which is why this is so annoying to me. Can anyone help out?
Lydia slave ending is not completed yet. It will be implemented later. But I don't know why your game ends after getting drunk. Maybe try reinstalling the latest version?

Reactions: NTDW
4.00 star(s) 164 Votes