ViNovella

Game Developer
Apr 20, 2019
Watersport and hopefully incest with a very cute but naughty sister :love:
Stick around and you would see a lot more of watersports! In the very beginning (4 months ago) when I just started to learn how DAZ3D works I wanted to make a game just about it. Later I decided to broaden my game to cover many other fetishes as well.

seeing "my best friend" in the shower was one of the hottest scenes i've seen in gaming..lol...
I'm happy to hear you like it!

i have a fetish that no one seems to have
Armpit fetish,once i tried to lick and fuck the armpit of a girl
but she just calls me wierd...

here i thought sibling got to have something in common but damn shes just too Vanilla
Fetish Locator will include many fetishes. Some more and some less. Unfortunately, hairy armpits is not one of my fetishes. I'm not saying that it would never be in a game, just that chances are low.

Apr 21, 2019
Stick around and you would see a lot more of watersports! In the very beginning (4 months ago) when I just started to learn how DAZ3D works I wanted to make a game just about it. Later I decided to broaden my game to cover many other fetishes as well.

I'm happy to hear you like it!

Fetish Locator will include many fetishes. Some more and some less. Unfortunately, hairy armpits is not one of my fetishes. I'm not saying that it would never be in a game, just that chances are low.
it's aight man,i have many fetishes,it's just fuckin an armpit or lickin it wether it's clean shaved or hairy feels
like when you snort meth you can't never stop or go back

Reactions: L7Bear

ViNovella

Game Developer
Apr 20, 2019
Ok so I feel like this Update had a missed opportunity. Why did he not just go with the option of setting up the blind date with Nora, not telling Polly about and having Nora for himself then eating her out and taking a picture.

Just seemed like going along with Polly's plan was kinda stupid. Choice between helping the Lesbian you have no shot with or keeping the hot barista to yourself.
Hi RoadWulf! Sorry for a bit of a late response. When we were working on the day-2 we were actually discussing exactly this option. I have two explanations for you here. The one you want is a story one. It will go like that - MC needs to get points. For that he needs pictures. He can ditch Polly and go with barista himself. But barista doesn't know about Fetish Locator app (she is not in college). Imagine eating out a blindfolded girl and trying to take a picture? That might go wrong. Polly was actually willing to help with taking pictures. Also, MC isn't really interested in dating Barista he has a goal to get his dream girl - Lydia.

It is not a huge motivation, but that is it. The other explanation is technical. There is a story that I'm trying to tell. This story has several storylines. Polly&Nora is a very interesting line. Just making such a story branching would create a completely different storyline. Most of the characters would have just one storyline.

I hope this explains it for you!

So much planned ... But I do not see the main tag of all time. WHERE IS "MILF"?!
View attachment 420638
Hey, Hadgar! MILF will be in the game, but a bit later. Storywise might be as far as the second week. Unless I would change my mind and add such character to a story on a hunch. ;)

Last edited:

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
Ok, I finally played this game. I didn't have any other choice but insta-pledge, unfortunately :)

This is going to quickly make it to my personal top3, if the same quality will be maintained throughout its development.
Keep up the good work, I'm looking forward to future updates!

ViNovella

Game Developer
Apr 20, 2019
Ok, I finally played this game. I didn't have any other choice but insta-pledge, unfortunately :)

This is going to quickly make it to my personal top3, if the same quality will be maintained throughout its development.
Keep up the good work, I'm looking forward to future updates!
Huge thanks for your support and for your nice words!
Unfortunately, I don't plan to maintain the current level of quality. I'm planning to increase it! ;)

Dec 29, 2017
Ive down it when a girls been on the rag but never used my mouth... that part seems so wrong...
so with the fetishes good that there is a patch for incest, but in my opinion there should be alot more fetishes due to the name for example (and i dont like these) beastiality, gay, futa, rape, humilation (actually some humiliation is alright ie dog leash)

ViNovella

Game Developer
Apr 20, 2019
Ive down it when a girls been on the rag but never used my mouth... that part seems so wrong...
so with the fetishes good that there is a patch for incest, but in my opinion there should be alot more fetishes due to the name for example (and i dont like these) beastiality, gay, futa, rape, humilation (actually some humiliation is alright ie dog leash)
The part with menstruation is totally optional. If you don't like it you don't have to do it!
And from your list of fetishes apart from beastiality and rape the rest will be in the game sooner or later.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
per request, here is my unofficial android port of Fetish Locator v0.02.18.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

rjmm

Nov 22, 2017
It is possible to upload the Taboo patch on another site? Mega is blocked in my country and I can't see to make a VPN to work on my end.

Thanks!

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes