RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Unless Lydia somehow becomes more involved with the main plot, other than being the idealized crush, i don't think she will turn less boring for me too.

lexdoll

May 18, 2019
I think the developer is well aware of the reception of Lydia, even AmRose refers to her as a "boring sexless virgin" and the fact she still remains MC's main love interest makes me believe either she is a plot device to the whole Fetish Locator app scheme, or she is involved in something shady that is totally unknown to us.

Either way I don't think she is who she appears to be.

Mar 17, 2019
I think the developer is well aware of the reception of Lydia, even AmRose refers to her as a "boring sexless virgin" and the fact she still remains MC's main love interest makes me believe either she is a plot device to the whole Fetish Locator app scheme, or she is involved in something shady that is totally unknown to us.

Either way I don't think she is who she appears to be.
Oh yeah definitely, i'm waiting for some plot twist with this character

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Oh yeah definitely, i'm waiting for some plot twist with this character
The only plot twist I expect with her is that she is involved in the creation of the app. I don't see her being some secret super sex pervert dominatrix but I wouldn't be surprised by it considering how perverted every character in the game happens to be.

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
The only plot twist I expect with her is that she is involved in the creation of the app. I don't see her being some secret super sex pervert dominatrix but I wouldn't be surprised by it considering how perverted every character in the game happens to be.
C'mon MrF....you know it's always the quiet ones you gotta watch ;)

Reactions: Dark Quean Olivia

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
I hypothesised a while back that the MC created the app himself but has no memory of this since he did all of it while in his Tyler Durden-esque persona.

I suppose Lydia could have her own Marla thing going on.

Reactions: MrFriendly

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
C'mon MrF....you know it's always the quiet ones you gotta watch ;)
Maybe.... Or maybe sometimes you believe that, expect that, and then find yourself having the most vanilla sex ever with a girl that you'd hoped would be a freak in the sheets.

I honestly expect that Lydia will turn out to be a virgin who moonlights as a dominatrix, who helped create the app due to her getting off on dominance and denial, and has a general disdain of any and all who use the app. Or maybe I hope that so the MC can stop following her around like a lost puppy and move onto a better relationship with someone who flies their freak flag high... Lyssa... AmRose... Daisy... the "roommate"... nearly anyone else...

Blaisdale

Oct 8, 2018
Yes, there's just something about her, isn't there? ;)

|
|
|
V​

There totally is.
I went with her in my play through , I was surprised with all things that happened that she had basically no part in week 2 day 1.
Specially with how things were left off.
I'm no fan of Lydia , so when it started off and the MC stated shes now his gf.
That was a bit of a kick in the ass since that one talk with that sexy lawyer. ;)
Then again I'm also not a fan of people obbessing over an ex as well.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
There totally is.
I went with her in my play through , I was surprised with all things that happened that she had basically no part in week 2 day 1.
Specially with how things were left off.
I'm no fan of Lydia , so when it started off and the MC stated shes now his gf.
That was a bit of a kick in the ass since that one talk with that sexy lawyer. ;)
Then again I'm also not a fan of people obbessing over an ex as well.
Don't worry, you've seen a few hours from the first day of the second week. I have no doubt Lyssa will make a reappearence, her fanbase is both large and vocal and ViNovella would be crazy to ignore that. I'm not asking them to alter the game's overall trajectory or anything, just to include as amny Lyssa scenes as can be justified within the planned narrative.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Don't worry, you've seen a few hours from the first day of the second week. I have no doubt Lyssa will make a reappearence, her fanbase is both large and vocal and ViNovella would be crazy to ignore that. I'm not asking them to alter the game's overall trajectory or anything, just to include as amny Lyssa scenes as can be justified within the planned narrative.
Eh, if Lydia is actually the MC’s girlfriend at this point (is she really?) then he has to cheat on her to complete any of the apps goals. Which sucks because either the MC completes the activities/cheats or all the data gets released. Not a fan of having no option other than to cheat on someone.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Eh, if Lydia is actually the MC’s girlfriend at this point (is she really?) then he has to cheat on her to complete any of the apps goals. Which sucks because either the MC completes the activities/cheats or all the data gets released. Not a fan of having no option other than to cheat on someone.
1 - I believe the threat of releasing the data is an empty one.

2 - Lydia is so fucking basic that she barely qualifys as a person in my opinion but, more than that, MC is in a relationship with an imaginary version of Lydia, not the girl herself. Hopefully that helps you to fuck everyone.

Blaisdale

Oct 8, 2018

Unless the dude left in a typo and a few other mistakes.
Yes, she is.
He first states it either in a thought or talking out loud, it was in the first minute or so of playing.

Reactions: MrFriendly

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
2 - Lydia is so fucking basic that she barely qualifys as a person in my opinion but, more than that, MC is in a relationship with an imaginary version of Lydia, not the girl herself. Hopefully that helps you to fuck everyone.
Pretty much. They just shared a kiss in the heat of the moment and Mike is already putting the cart in front of the horses. I hope for the chance for him to grow up as a person and she past his "teen passion".

4.10 star(s) 162 Votes