lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
is week one a separate game? it was asking questions like it wanted to make up for not playing week one.
Yes. You don't need to play as, like with Witcher 3, you can create the path you would've taken had you played it should you wish. If you do play it (which I recommend) then play until the game tells you to save here, do so, then start week 2 and select continue from week 1 on the main menu. Any end of week 1 save you've made should appear there.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
arj-promo-v2.jpg

Hello, my fellow Fetish lovers!
I've been silent for a while! Was working a lot on the next update! We are planning to bring it to you on next Sunday - 21st of March! The Fetish of the day that was selected by a poll here on Patreon is - Cum Garnish! There are some nice things that we did with it for you to see!
Soon there will be a new poll for the following release where you would be able to vote on a role play scene with Lyssa.
And as you can see on the picture there is an awesome scene with AmRose waiting for you! But is it only AmRose? Hmmm Will see soon!

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
View attachment 1084023

I've been silent for a while! Was working a lot on the next update! We are planning to bring it to you on next Sunday - 21st of March! The Fetish of the day that was selected by a poll here on Patreon is - Cum Garnish! There are some nice things that we did with it for you to see!
Soon there will be a new poll for the following release where you would be able to vote on a role play scene with Lyssa.
And as you can see on the picture there is an awesome scene with AmRose waiting for you! But is it only AmRose? Hmmm Will see soon!
Thanks so much for sharing that here especially cause it has the winner of the poll.

AmRose does nothing for me except as a slave. And I'm not on the Lyssa path but I still look forward to it cause I know there will be something for me as always :)

GrabberWalkie

Jul 9, 2020
AmRose does nothing for me except as a slave. And I'm not on the Lyssa path but I still look forward to it cause I know there will be something for me as always :)
I first liked AmRose better than the Miss Perfect the PC is so attracted to, but after some later content, I don't like her as much.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
What is the "Lyssa path"? Weren't you supposed to have all those encounters with her anyway?

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
What is the "Lyssa path"? Weren't you supposed to have all those encounters with her anyway?
You are not on her path if:
- during the first party, you said to Allison that chicks with a dick make you uncomfortable
- you missed the Secret Santa event (first party)
- you didn't walk Lyssa home on Saturday evening (week 1)
What this kind poster said.

Yes she appears in the vn but her content is way minimalized.

Jwow3

May 29, 2019
"There can be only one". Lyssa will have to defeat the competitor and add the dick's size to her own. :ROFLMAO:

Seriously, i would bet on Lyssa's assistent starting transitioning after that talk with Mike before entering the fetish party.
Would be down to see another sexy trans lady try a wrestle the MC away from Lyssa, in which case they have a sec fight to decide and Lyssa wins with her superior "arguements"

El_Loco

Nov 15, 2019
"There can be only one". Lyssa will have to defeat the competitor and add the dick's size to her own. :ROFLMAO:

Seriously, i would bet on Lyssa's assistent starting transitioning after that talk with Mike before entering the fetish party.
By the way, her assistant looks promising. An interesting option can come out of it. :unsure:

Reactions: scrumbles

LorgarAurelian

Dec 31, 2020
View attachment 1084023

Roleplay with Lyssa, praise Slaanesh:love:
Hoping for AmRose/Stacy scene

lexdoll

May 18, 2019

Would love to see that to happen, but since transition is a process and doesn't happen overnight, I think it makes more sense that Lyssa will coerce him into crossdressing, for now, and we will have our first trap in the game.:cool:

Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Would love to see that to happen, but since transition is a process and doesn't happen overnight, I think it makes more sense that Lyssa will coerce him into crossdressing, for now, and we will have our first trap in the game.:cool:
I don't think Lyssa would coerce him but nudge him into taking the first steps? That i would believe.

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes