RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I would call hers more than a finger......
More like a WMD that Lyssa is carrying around.:LOL:
no footfetish in the entire game ? WTF

ps ; said yes to footfetish only
I am neutral on it but almost all incest games i played around here come with said fetish so i don't really mind not having it in Fetish Locator. :unsure:

OuterZone

Nov 12, 2020
Is there a route path i should go with ?
For the foot fetish scene? It's part of the main plot and you get to meet this character. That part is not missable, but it's up to you to accept to worship her feet or not. Should you choose to interact with her, you will meet her again for a few more femdom-themed scenes (3 more scenes across both weeks so far).

There is also a softer foot worship and footjob scene towards the end of week 1 with another woman.

In week 1, you can choose not to engage in some activities and there are some instances when you choose between two paths. So there are some missable scenes/interactions.

Week 2 is pretty straightforward so far.

Since the game encompasses a large number of fetishes, it may not be satisfying for people who are interested in just one or two fetishes.

Last edited:
Reactions: scrumbles

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Day 3 - Dorm

But you have to choose between Daisy (MC plays dom) and Dahlia (MC plays sub) here, cannot have both.

zainon

Jan 27, 2021
we cant load our save files from week 1. too bad i'm looking forward on cosplayer chick new scene (is she have one) which is we won't get any if we started a new game on week 2.

PigeonPerson

Feb 6, 2021
Week-1 v1.0.25 Extended
Change Log v1.0.25:

• Almost every scene in the game got small voice impressions and highlights in the key moments.
  • Almost every scene in the game got additional sound effects to make the surroundings feel better.
  • Scene 04 on Day-1 has been updated with new animations.
Mega
Does anybody know what the from Patreon contains that is not included in the above update?

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
we cant load our save files from week 1
You should be able to. Save at the end of week 1, when the game tells you so. If you experience any bug, report it (not here).
too bad i'm looking forward on cosplayer chick new scene (is she have one)
There is none yet. All Jessie's content is going to be included into Week 2 - Extended Edition.
Vinovella will release it once week 2 is completed (which is not going to happen before summer).
which is we won't get any if we started a new game on week 2.
Actually, when you will play Week 2 - Extended Edition, you could still access Jessie's scenes even without having played week 1. You should just start a new game and select Jessie among your love interests. Currently, her profile is hidden (in the Extended Edition it is going to be displayed together with Stacy, Polly/Nora, Vanessa and Chloe).

Reactions: zainon

zainon

Jan 27, 2021
You should be able to. Save at the end of week 1, when the game tells you so. If you experience any bug, report it (not here).

There is none yet. All Jessie's content is going to be included into Week 2 - Extended Edition.
Vinovella will release it once week 2 is completed (which is not going to happen before summer).

Actually, when you will play Week 2 - Extended Edition, you could still access Jessie's scenes even without having played week 1. You should just start a new game and select Jessie among your love interests. Currently, her profile is hidden (in the Extended Edition it is going to be displayed together with Stacy, Polly/Nora, Vanessa and Chloe).
i see, thanks for the info.

Reactions: scrumbles
D

Deleted member 2704656

I wish I could see more scenes dominating lyssa.like putting a chastity belt on her\making her worship my feet or ass\something More extreme.:D
Yes wanna more contant, stripping dress more kinky fath

4.10 star(s) 167 Votes