bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Downloaded this the other day, both Week 1 and the current version of Week 2. Just finished the second party and I must say, loving this game so far. Rare to find a game with as much watersports(a major kink of mine) and switch(both dom/sub, as someone who like a bit of both, light) content, The writing is very good as well. Good character development. Hope they can keep up the same level of writing as it has been so far. Please do not add any non-consent stuff to the game. I am fully aware it is far too common in real life, seen it myself. I play these games for a bit of escapism and too many of these type games feel the need to add abuse to make ot grittier. The blackmail is taking it far enough in that direction, no need to push it further.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Can some fetish be avoid?
Most of them can be avoided. However, avoiding too many will not only reduce the content of the game by the amount of avoided content but also cause some problems in succeeding in the game. Short version: indulging in kinks gives points, not having enough points may lead to a premature ejacul ..., sorry, premature ending.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Thanks. Do I need to download week 1 as well or its included in main download? Also the Taboo patch work for both week? And what the Voice Effects Update in week 1 download is for?

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Thanks. Do I need to download week 1 as well or its included in main download? Also the Taboo patch work for both week? And what the Voice Effects Update in week 1 download is for?
You need to download week 1 and week 2 separately, the patch works for both

Reactions: NukaCola

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Downloaded this the other day, both Week 1 and the current version of Week 2. Just finished the second party and I must say, loving this game so far. Rare to find a game with as much watersports(a major kink of mine) and switch(both dom/sub, as someone who like a bit of both, light) content, The writing is very good as well. Good character development. Hope they can keep up the same level of writing as it has been so far. Please do not add any non-consent stuff to the game. I am fully aware it is far too common in real life, seen it myself. I play these games for a bit of escapism and too many of these type games feel the need to add abuse to make ot grittier. The blackmail is taking it far enough in that direction, no need to push it further.
It is a fetish. I get it ain't your thing but all the "fringe" or taboo fetishes have been optional. There is no reason to omit any thing just because you don't like it, just don't chose it. Problem solved

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
It is a fetish. I get it ain't your thing but all the "fringe" or taboo fetishes have been optional. There is no reason to omit any thing just because you don't like it, just don't chose it. Problem solved
A fetish is surprise sex or sleeping sex with a consensual partner(you agreed on it previously, I believe it is known as free use), non-consensuality is just rape, now I'm not against the dev putting it in the game as long as I can choose not to do it, but it isn't a fetish.

edit: not everything sexual is a fetish, now again, I understand if the dev wants to put it in-game, and I also understand that there are people turned on by it, some just in games(I hope), so I don't have a particular problem with it, same with the loli content around. Basically, I agree with what you mean, just not how you phrased it. Also rape fantasy can be there, but again consensual.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
A fetish is surprise sex or sleeping sex with a consensual partner(you agreed on it previously, I believe it is known as free use), non-consensuality is just rape, now I'm not against the dev putting it in the game as long as I can choose not to do it, but it isn't a fetish.

edit: not everything sexual is a fetish, now again, I understand if the dev wants to put it in-game, and I also understand that there are people turned on by it, some just in games(I hope), so I don't have a particular problem with it, same with the loli content around. Basically, I agree with what you mean, just not how you phrased it. Also rape fantasy can be there, but again consensual.
You never heard of non consensual roleplay?
Nevermind I see that you got what I meant. Carry on :)

• Haha
Reactions: TundraLupus

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Why is there no Voice Effects Update for Week 1 listed for Mac?
Because for reasons I cannot understand, people don't bother posting them when they leak the PC version. This happens in many threads and it makes no sense to me; when I post links I always make to post all versions.

4.10 star(s) 167 Votes