scrimy123

Jul 12, 2020
[QUOTE = "scrumbles, post: 5175487, member: 1157542"]
- apri la cartella FetishLocatorWeek2-1.06.21-pc \ game [/ icode]
- rinomina il file [icode] scripts.rpa [/ icode] come [icode] scripts.rpa.bck [/ icode]
- estrai il contenuto dell'archivio allegato nella cartella [icode] game [/ icode]. Quest'ultimo deve apparire così:
[SPOILER]
[CENTER][ATTACH type="full" alt="20210223-030221-fs8.png"]1049718[/ATTACH][/CENTER]
[/ SPOILER]
Lo zip include la traduzione del giorno 9 e dell'intera festa (i giorni 8 e 10 erano già stati tradotti). Se mancano alcune righe, potrebbe essere perché gli sviluppatori hanno aggiornato i dialoghi. Fammi sapere se hai qualche problema.
[/CITAZIONE]
GRAZIE

Reactions: scrumbles

FormerlyknownasOlheden

Donor
May 20, 2020
Since Polly's interest on Mike was mostly about her plans for making the barista fall for her i get the feeling she may take some time to appear again. :unsure:
Agreed, story-wise it makes sense that she's taking a back seat, but I really liked her character and the scenes she was in were some of the hottest in the whole VN, so I live in hope.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Agreed, story-wise it makes sense that she's taking a back seat, but I really liked her character and the scenes she was in were some of the hottest in the whole VN, so I live in hope.
From memory, the conversation with Nora about Polly on day 10 is expressly about putting some dick in her, as revenge for tricking Nora into lesbian sex.

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
Polly is my second favorite in this game (Lyssa is 1 of course), and would love to see a path where she begins to have second thoughts and she falls for the MC instead of the Barista. from the beach scene it looks like it's heading this route but fingers crossed it really happens because I really like the scenes with her.

D

Deleted member 2704656

Yess can't wait W3 . I have a request plzzz , wanna see more contant with Lyssa wanna she her stripping and some kinky scean .

4.10 star(s) 167 Votes