Sasarko99

Jun 13, 2018
This game is well made, and I liked playing a lot, My main poison was the futa content (Lyssa) but I liked the vanilla stuff too it was fun. looking forward to the next update, by the way when is it gonna be released?

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
What news? Game released two updates this month already (one for week 1 and other for 2). Don't expect to see something else until later next month if we are lucky.

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
Italian translation of week 2 doesn't work.
What should i do?
- open the folder FetishLocatorWeek2-1.06.21-pc\game
- rename the file scripts.rpa as scripts.rpa.bck
- extract the content of the attached archive into the game folder. The latter must looks like that:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The zip includes the translation of day 9 and the entire party (days 8 and 10 were already translated). If some lines are missing, it may be because the devs have updated the dialogues. Let me know if you have any issue.

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
Really not a fan of the forced Lydia path. But honestly if they add a sharing/cuckold/NTR route for her where she gets slowly corrupted, given how pure and innocent she is, that's one route that will get me interested more than anything else.

Otherwise if we keep up with this vanilla crap with her at least give me the option to dump her and go for the other interesting routes.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Really not a fan of the forced Lydia path. But honestly if they add a sharing/cuckold/NTR route for her where she gets slowly corrupted, given how pure and innocent she is, that's one route that will get me interested more than anything else.

Otherwise if we keep up with this vanilla crap with her at least give me the option to dump her and go for the other interesting routes.
She is a part of the story the devs want to tell. You are not "forced" to play their vn. It ain't changing so complaining does nothing.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017

There is no NTR here.

Lydia gets excited by hearing about other people sexual exploits (Mike in this case). She is likely on the ACE spectrum and don't enjoy sexual acts herself, only by proxy (as some people pointed out around here).

Even the siblings couple (forgot their name) can't be called NTR, since sharing and voyeurism are their kinks.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Yeah you won't fall on the dick "by mistake". Always find it funny those people who need some sort of reassurance that this or that content is optional...:LOL: :LOL:

You can make the brother a cuckold (by one of the choices early on in the vn).
You mean Mike having sex with the sister in the shower while her brother watches? :unsure:
That still doesn't count as ntr.

---------------------
Anyway saw i new post on twitter about a patreon new. Anyone can share it? Pretty please.:p

ViNovella Games@vi_novella

Some hints on the next update for our patrons! #fetishlocator #3dcg #3d #3dgirl #adultgames
Eu34baWXIAUXb-V.jpg

Source:

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Anyway saw i new post on twitter about a patreon new. Anyone can share it? Pretty please.:p

Some hints on the next update for our patrons! #fetishlocator #3dcg #3d #3dgirl #adultgames
View attachment 1049849

Source:

Development Update 22.02.2021
Hello, my fellow Fetish lovers!
Just a week ago we released the biggest update ever!! How was it for you? What was your favorite part? Did you enjoy dominating Daisy or submitting to Dahlia? Was Anthony's magic event crazy enough for you? How did you like the free-roaming the party in a search for Lyssa? How did you feel telling all of that to Lydia? And finally the main event! That was for sure one of the most technically difficult scenes made in the game! So many characters, so many animations! We had this crazy plan of making all of that and delivering it to you in a single update!
But we aren't going to stop there. First of all, there were still several animations that had issues and those that we just didn't have time to render. By the next release, they also will be included. Also, the extended edition will have an event with Jessie that will be also quite crazy!
And we are already working on the next update. What do we have in store for our MC in the end of week-2? I don't want to spoil it, but let's say that things will get much more intense! Number 20 will be a magic number for us until the end of this week ;) I hope you have your FL points gathered and ready for more adventures!
Thank you! You are awesome because only your support makes this game possible!
<3 <3 <3

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Yeah you won't fall on the dick "by mistake". Always find it funny those people who need some sort of reassurance that this or that content is optional...:LOL: :LOL:

You mean Mike having sex with the sister in the shower while her brother watches? :unsure:
That still doesn't count as ntr.

---------------------

View attachment 1049849

Source:
I'm not saying I think it's ntr. Just the fact that the first choice you get with Kevin is to make him a cuckold as one of the options.

4.10 star(s) 167 Votes