Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
It's a shame this game never got a competent in-game walkthrough mod done for it. Having to follow along in a PDF really sucks. :(
It's gotta be said that most choices are self explanatory though. It's not like ordering a pizza in the restaurant gives minus 2, you need to order pasta to get AmRose to like you.

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
Iirc V.1.0.25:
- is translated in Spanish
- if you are short of points, the game lets you keep playing if you want (previously you got a game over)
- the Steam version should include the Halloween Special (if I am not mistaken you must set your computer clock to October 31). I don't remember if the Patreon version features it too. Check it out!

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
I haven't played this game for a long time. Is there already sex with MC sister? And if not, what have they done so far? (hj, bj etc.)
ive played for week 1 and its
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i means its just like u write, n yeah maybe i also forgot or maybe theres a bit if remember i think a sex from mc dreaming ? :unsure: prove me if its wrong

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
That would sound more like a sandbox game akin to Super Powered or similar. Which is perfectly fine. But in a VN it wouldn't be feasible because the story would suffer (or have to accomodate for every possible unlock). Also, getting all girls into all kinks would take time and in the end probably not be able to carry a story at all, so just be a sex sim. I think I understand what you want, and godspeed finding games like that, but this cannot be the one.
i agree, thats why i call it its a slow burn, n maybe dev will put the end where all girls got all kink (accepting) but well no one now :unsure:

drmastermind

Oct 28, 2020
shouldn't the details on the main page be updated to reflect Week 2 v1.06.21 and that it was updated on Feb 15th? Or possibly break week 2 into it's own thread so it's easier to see if there's been updates to week 2? The download link is for 1.06.21 but there's no other mention of it in the description on the first page.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
A different thread is unnecessary but i will agree that week 2 should have its version numbering on the download links, also the same should be done to week 1.

Reactions: TundraLupus

zacen12

Jun 29, 2018
I was thinking when I was playing week 2 and the MC questions who took the pictures during that BJ moment during class on day 8.
Shouldnt he know how if we did get that scene with Polly explaining that Pete is one of the people behind the app like we do see the cameras for that classroom.

May 6, 2018
I am new to this game and haven't downloaded it yet. I have just one question, The OP main download is Week 2 alone, and I have to download Week 1 from the second links group (and so the sounds) ?
Thanks !

4.10 star(s) 167 Votes