Nov 11, 2017
Min, bright and somewhat of a fucking insane fetishist, does know a lot more than the others, about the app, maybe, and does host the parties, don't know, gonna replay the game to see if there is any clues. Not the mastermind herself, just a player.

There's the MC roommate, I think that there is more to him than mets the eyes.

Last edited:

grumpbert

Dec 14, 2019
My 2 cents the mastermind is indeed the MC who has since forgotten he started it due to the intro illness.
And another weird thing is Lydia what's the whole hiding what she's doing under the covers thing in latest update ,the whole scene looks weird the arm movements were ambiguous at best and the hiding under the covers is strange to say the least is she secretly another trans character thats definately not secure with her self, living her sex life through the mc stories .

Tyrav

Aug 29, 2019
My electricity has been out for three days so instead of reading I'm going to be lazy. Has there been a update on the incest patch?

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
My electricity has been out for three days so instead of reading I'm going to be lazy. Has there been a update on the incest patch?
It's a universal patch and has never been updated because it doesn't need to be.

Not only that but the persistent data file seems to remember that you've used it during a playthrough so youdon't need to add it again unless you start a new playthrough.

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
Not only that but the persistent data file seems to remember that you've used it during a playthrough so youdon't need to add it again unless you start a new playthrough.
So you're saying that if I played week 1 with the patch and carried a save from that to week 2, I didn't have to add the patch to the week 2 game? Interesting.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
So you're saying that if I played week 1 with the patch and carried a save from that to week 2, I didn't have to add the patch to the week 2 game? Interesting.
That's my experience, I forgot to move the patch over at one point and the game still called Stacy the MC's sister and Kevin and Chloe were still siblings.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
A patch like this (no actual content except from being there to set a flag) often does not need to be updated within a single playthrough since the flag will then probably part of the save. However, it will depend on the way a game is programmed.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I think i will still bet on Lydia and Peter being behind the app. She the brains behind the app so she can experiment sex by proxy and he the brawl responsible to spy and blackmail people to do even more perverted things. :unsure:

I don't think someone who gets so disgusted by a pissing scene like Antony would have the guts to be behind the app.

Stacy being behind it would a very interesting surprised to me. Still what you said about her not being inocent is true. No prude girl would be doing golden showers with her brother. :LOL:

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
I think i will still bet on Lydia and Peter being behind the app. She the brains behind the app so she can experiment sex by proxy and he the brawl responsible to spy and blackmail people to do even more perverted things. :unsure:

I don't think someone who gets so disgusted by a pissing scene like Antony would have the guts to be behind the app.

Stacy being behind it would a very interesting surprised to me. Still what you said about her not being inocent is true. No prude girl would be doing golden showers with her brother. :LOL:
I think you mean her best friend from childhood ;)

• Wow
Reactions: RC-1138 Boss
Mar 30, 2018
Since my computer broke few weeks ago, I wanted to retry F. locator on my cellphone.
I downloaded week 1 extended edition, but I can't trigger the taboo edition from timing the bottom right of the screen. Is taboo edition removed from the extended edition?

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Since my computer broke few weeks ago, I wanted to retry F. locator on my cellphone.
I downloaded week 1 extended edition, but I can't trigger the taboo edition from timing the bottom right of the screen. Is taboo edition removed from the extended edition?
Sounds like it, no taboo patch no taboo content

sttrt52

Aug 9, 2019
Week-1 v1.0.25 Extended
Change Log v1.0.25:

• Almost every scene in the game got small voice impressions and highlights in the key moments.
  • Almost every scene in the game got additional sound effects to make the surroundings feel better.
  • Scene 04 on Day-1 has been updated with new animations.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Week-1 v1.0.25 Extended
Change Log v1.0.25:

• Almost every scene in the game got small voice impressions and highlights in the key moments.
  • Almost every scene in the game got additional sound effects to make the surroundings feel better.
  • Scene 04 on Day-1 has been updated with new animations.
Mega
Fantastic, I've had a request thread for this update for ages :)

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
ive played week 1, from my point the game still dosnt give the player a free take , imeans its still under controll (rules in apss) from the apps in game, cuz i thought from my expectation the game will give the power for mc to make all the girls and kink available for the girls n for mc to, like hell yeah mc drink her pee, but hell the girls just dosnt even drink it for first time then the second she would drink it if mc do it to but hell mc drink it on first time the girls not? n sorry if ive mistake cuz i write this after i played a week ago or maybe month? :unsure::Kappa:maybe its still slow burn?

4.10 star(s) 167 Votes