Nov 11, 2017
Yeah you won't fall on the dick "by mistake". Always find it funny those people who need some sort of reassurance that this or that content is optional...:LOL: :LOL:

You mean Mike having sex with the sister in the shower while her brother watches? :unsure:
That still doesn't count as ntr.

---------------------
Anyway saw i new post on twitter about a patreon new. Anyone can share it? Pretty please.:p

ViNovella Games@vi_novella

Some hints on the next update for our patrons! #fetishlocator #3dcg #3d #3dgirl #adultgames
View attachment 1049849

Source:
I want more Stacy and AmRose content so bad bros that it hurts, I don't care about piss drinking asian sloot.

zinacke

Modder
Feb 13, 2020
Here is a link for the walkthrough mod of Fetish Locator Week 1 that highlight dialogue that add point and leads to intersting scenes with green color :

how to install :
-download the mod
-extract it to your fetish locator folder

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
Lyssa best girl still, I hope Mike asks her to marry him someday. However need her to be acceptable with him also having Min, Stacy and fainting girl as part of the harem.

Meanwhile the Lydia parts were dull as usual.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Back to the "mastermind behind the app" question. I somewhat changed my mind after having an introductory look at the voiced week 1. What about Jessie? There is a lot of things strange with her, and she seems to not be unkinky at all.

bigdick289

Jan 25, 2019
I have a question regarding the taboo patch. Will I need to redownload it everytime the game receives a new update or will the patch automatically apply to the future updates?

Thank you!

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
I have a question regarding the taboo patch. Will I need to redownload it everytime the game receives a new update or will the patch automatically apply to the future updates?

Thank you!
No, after you've used it once, your save will remember that it was used and keep the 'taboo' relationships intact.

You may need it if you start a fresh save later on but you can also copy it across rather than redownloading every time.

bigdick289

Jan 25, 2019
No, after you've used it once, your save will remember that it was used and keep the 'taboo' relationships intact.

You may need it if you start a fresh save later on but you can also copy it across rather than redownloading every time.
Ok this is great! Thanks for the quick answer! I guess it also keep the taboo relationship intact from one week to another!

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Ok this is great! Thanks for the quick answer! I guess it also keep the taboo relationship intact from one week to another!
I haven't tried it myself but others reported that the taboo flag is in the save, so you should be able to continue a taboo game as such without downloading the patch again.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Read the last couple of pages, the answer is there.
Remember to always make a habit of doing that and searching the thread for commom questions. :cool:

Reactions: scrumbles
4.10 star(s) 167 Votes