Thami_

Sep 6, 2019
also Min is the best kind of scary! <3 but yes would love more Min and Lyssa being dominant scenes! also want to be the best girlfriend to Mistress Lyssa!!! <3 <3

there now hoping the creator sees this and adds

Reactions: Jwow3

Jwow3

May 29, 2019
I only hope that Lyssa's ending ends up blowing my mind because having only one scene of her being the top in a game about fetishes would be kinda disappointing
also Min is the best kind of scary! <3 but yes would love more Min and Lyssa being dominant scenes! also want to be the best girlfriend to Mistress Lyssa!!! <3 <3

there now hoping the creator sees this and adds
I agree, I'd really like to see more scenes of Lyssa topping and being a bit more dominant in general. So far we haven't had any scenes where she's really decided to take charge. It always feels like she's holding back to make sure the MC won't be freaked out which is fine for a new relationship but at this point I feel like its established enough that she can really start asking for what she wants. I very much want at least a few scenes of her being more in charge and dominant and topping anyone and everyone before the game is over.

I also really hope her ending isn't just one montage with a sex scene. I hope its got an entire day's worth of content in it. A little bit of everything to send her off with a bang.

Thami_

Sep 6, 2019
I agree, I'd really like to see more scenes of Lyssa topping and being a bit more dominant in general. So far we haven't had any scenes where she's really decided to take charge. It always feels like she's holding back to make sure the MC won't be freaked out which is fine for a new relationship but at this point I feel like its established enough that she can really start asking for what she wants. I very much want at least a few scenes of her being more in charge and dominant and topping anyone and everyone before the game is over.

I also really hope her ending isn't just one montage with a sex scene. I hope its got an entire day's worth of content in it. A little bit of everything to send her off with a bang.
yes yes yes!

monk456

Apr 3, 2018
Totally, she's the biggest LI of all the secondary ones, but it feels like she's been a little sidelined. I get that there's a lot of characters to balance, but getting a scene with her in which you don't get to fuck her after all the teasing feels like being cheated a little

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
I've started my own Live Action RolePlay (LARP) of this game. I locate fetishes. In large crowds I suddenly point and yell "LOOK!, There's one over there!" then run away quickly

• Wow
Reactions: Spamwise

Meenapatush

Dec 9, 2019
I'm sorry if this has been explained elsewhere (I couldn't find it if it was) but where week 3 is split into two, do I play both of these or just the updated version?
Thanks

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
One day the dev will allow Lyssa to fuck us again... one day..
You and me both mate. :p
But the scene of Mike and Lyssa fucking the anger/unresolved issues out of Zarah was nice. :LOL:

Teresa scene was hot too if Mike played his cards right (mine did). Sure hope that will change her relationship with her daughter. :p

Kevin and Chloe have too many lose screws. I don't mind the incestous love but wanting Mike to make her pregnant and then leave to raise the child was too much for my taste.

Min is super hot but her flirting needs some work. Since they both talked about it i Wonder were the bitch Lydia is right now.

Oliver is cute. Totally a little slut in the making.

By the way as a Mass Effect fan i am inclined to go for the Destroy ending here but maybe keeping a copy of those archives may not be such a bad idea as Stacy wanted.

sunqian3000

Sep 28, 2021
The level of the writer is very high, both in the picture and the story .
But there is a very big problem , SM's taste is too heavy , there is a scene throughout the three works that I can't forget , a girl named May was drinking pee as if she were drinking water all story .
It's almost finished. It's a treasured piece anyway . goodjob .

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
I'm sorry if this has been explained elsewhere (I couldn't find it if it was) but where week 3 is split into two, do I play both of these or just the updated version?
Thanks
The dev makes a standard and extended version of the game (with extra scenes). The version with the lower number has extra scenes but, currently, fewer days and saves between week 3 versions are incompatible., For that reason i would ignore the ext version until it's complete (probably not until 2023)

Meenapatush

Dec 9, 2019
The dev makes a standard and extended version of the game (with extra scenes). The version with the lower number has extra scenes but, currently, fewer days and saves between week 3 versions are incompatible., For that reason i would ignore the ext version until it's complete (probably not until 2023)
Thank you for the explanation. That clears up the confusion..

reddmann23

Jun 26, 2022
So is the standard compete?

4.10 star(s) 167 Votes