BigPoppaLoppa

Jun 29, 2020
If you've played previous versions but no longer have saves do you have to download each individual and replay each week again or Can you just download the next week where u left off and play from there?

fastflier

Oct 29, 2018
what does the "extended" mean? what does it extend? what is the difference between 2.3.7.extended and 2.5.7 or 2.6.12?

atrebor68

Aug 26, 2020
OMG what an update !! Very long and full of new fetish. But, mostly, GREAT TWIST. Incredible.

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
What an odd story with an odd twist ending. It's one of those interesting VNs with a lot to like and a lot that makes you go "hmmm". There is still a ton of content I missed so I will have to go back for a few more playthrus...

You have to just give in to the story because it is so outlandish, but because the dev goes all in on it, it makes it easier to buy. My only complaint is I would have liked the MC to have more choices. Like when the twist is revealed... he just walks away... I wish there were a few more options, but overall, it is a fun ride.

Tokenugget

Jan 25, 2022
LOL.... kinda stupid that Lydia turned into a mini-Mussolini. Could've been so much bettter. :ROFLMAO: Oh well, i enjoy it.

Spamwise

Mar 29, 2020
I'm hopeful that they'll be a proper harem ending, but as my favorites like Nora and Min get slowly led off to pasture, I'm scared. Whatever happens with Lydia happens. My character wants to ride off into the sunset with a whole herd.

But creampies for Chloe and Min were a welcome bonus. Overall a fun update.

Tokenugget

Jan 25, 2022
Not all that stupid, really. A lot of people didn't like Lydia as the main LI so turning her villain works out well.
Don't get me wrong, i think she was the perfect candidate to become a villain.... But this was like ...

2022-11-06 01_38_05-Window.png

....Really? Is she the devil now? :ROFLMAO:

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
This update was so unremarkable..I guess he's just dragging it out.
LOL.... kinda stupid that Lydia turned into a mini-Mussolini. Could've been so much better. :ROFLMAO: Oh well, i enjoy it.
It could have been way better for sure. Could have been her and Jerome made the App, but lost control over it and Jerome did stuff he couldn't fix and she was trying to fix it, if she had to be behind it to begin with.
She didn't need to go to jail, he did. We'll see what happens next update, he might still redeem himself although doubtful.
I lost all trust in this devs capabilities after how he did the Lydia thing and I'm not even talking about the NTR route.
as far as I am concerned that was just thrown in to appease the NTR fans it made no sense story wise.
But I am going to ride this buss to the end. I did enjoy the game until that point. So as much as I dislike what he did with Lydia.
Or how the game is getting seemingly thrown away after next update which seems to be the end. It was a fun ride with a little crash at the end.

4.10 star(s) 167 Votes