mastayuzen

Sep 30, 2017
View attachment 742892

Overview:
Fetish Locator is a story-driven Visual Novella. The latest app going around campus is Fetish Locator! Each day sexy coeds connect to perform challenges and earn points by uploading the photos. Join our main character, who hopes to earn enough points to go to a very special party, where he can finally hook-up with the lust of his life!​

Thread updated: 2022-11-04
Release Date: 2022-10-27
Developer: ViNovella - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: Week 3 - 2.6.12
Language: English
Other Games: Vinovella University
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - MEGA -
Mac: - - MEGA -
Android: - - MEGA -
Other:
COMPRESSED*

Week 3 - 2.2.24 Extended
Win/Linux
: - -
Mac: - -
Android: - -
Other: COMPRESSED*

Week 2

Week 1
Uncensor Patch: - - -

Extras: Fan Sigs - Multi Mod - Week 3 Walkthrough

Jwow3 thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 457784 View attachment 457836 View attachment 457835 View attachment 457833 View attachment 457924 View attachment 602334 View attachment 602336 View attachment 713972 View attachment 713973 View attachment 713974 View attachment 713976 View attachment 713977 View attachment 713975 View attachment 713978 View attachment 713979 View attachment 713980 View attachment 713981 View attachment 713982
Hi sir, can I know if the android versions from week 1 to 3 are all patched?. Thanks for reading.

Ravencrone

Jul 18, 2017
Just played this game again after so long and lol had a feeling she had something to do with it. Kinda bummed she ain't a cuckqueen it could be interesting cucking her with Amrose. Well i like the sex dungeon path but come on man the choice was that either you be her slave or she get arrested. Give us the revenge option at least, let her be OUR slave instead lol.

Reactions: Jccjm and harsha_26

shrillbill

Jan 15, 2022
How long does it typically take for the special edition/expanded edition or whatever it is called to come out?

I remember the last time I tried to use my saves from the special edition on a regular update it kinda broke things, so I am waiting this time.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
How long does it typically take for the special edition/expanded edition or whatever it is called to come out?

I remember the last time I tried to use my saves from the special edition on a regular update it kinda broke things, so I am waiting this time.
well usually is 1 update (normal or extended) per update cycle (month mostly), and with week 3 they did start with extended bit sooner as usual, so who knows which will be next, normal or extended, now there were 2 normal in row

Reactions: shrillbill

Trikus

May 31, 2020
Here's why Lydia on the NTR path doesn't make sense for me: Min. They have been friends since they were kids. Min would have known if Lydia was not a virgin or this sex hungry dominatrix. She should have been in the dungeon or at the very least admitted she knew some of the truth after she and the MC have sex in the pool after she is in jail.

Also, its good to have Lydia out of the game. AmRose and Lyssa are all the MC needs and they truly care about the MC.

GunMonkeyMark

Aug 18, 2022
well I updated week 3, but now my old saves from the extended edition don't work anymore, guess that part didn't get updated or got overwritten?

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
well I updated week 3, but now my old saves from the extended edition don't work anymore, guess that part didn't get updated or got overwritten?
standard and extended saves never worked together, main reason why you have to replay with extended - more scenes, choices
so if you want to use the latest version you must use from old standard saves

4.00 star(s) 166 Votes