Jwow3

May 29, 2019
Definitely missed it, but what is Alison's and Vanessa's relationship?
I believe that Vanessa is Alison's step-mother. It seems like Alison has lots of connections in the story. I hope we get more flashback of her doing freaky stuff with Lyssa though.

mastayuzen

Sep 30, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Fetish Locator Week 3 v2.6.12.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
touch the version # bottom right in the main menu to toggle the "Taboo Edition".
do not load a save file from the extended version, you might jump to events not part of the regular version and get an error!

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
Fuck me in the ass because it took me ages to find your latest update. Wouldn't it be better if you just edit the same post with the updates and include the week 2 links?. Now I'm still searching for your final week 2 android ver. Will find it eventually but the time. Lol. Thanks man.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Fuck me in the ass because it took me ages to find your latest update. Wouldn't it be better if you just edit the same post with the updates and include the week 2 links?. Now I'm still searching for your final week 2 android ver. Will find it eventually but the time. Lol. Thanks man.
Took me 2 seconds to look in the OP and find it :FacePalm:

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
Plus there was a lot of foreshadowing if you follow the NTR route that she was always behind everything.
That is the reason Lydia's love route especially after the "reveal", doesn't make any sense. It feels like NTR route is the canon (but without MC selecting slave ending).

Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
I have an asian fetish but ... not a pee fetish so ... this game is tough on me ...
I can respect that. Once upon a time I never would've let a woman pee on me, but then one day mid-coitous my lady friend of the time lost control of her functions and I was subject to an unexpected flood (later followed by a dry cleaning bill for the couch cushions), and it was surprisingly pleasant.

I don't go looking for it, but I am no longer objecting out of inexperienced principles.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DanLong
4.00 star(s) 164 Votes