Sorreah

Feb 15, 2023
Well the file i linked to download is to enable the console in any renpy game, should work, I used it back then myself.
I assume as much, but f95 wasn't letting me download it so I had to get creative :p the method I said works and its already in the game instead of trying to patch it, its just a matter of switching it on

Reactions: Bob69

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Kinda shitty to advertise the game as having 18 endings but at the same time saying pretty much that ending 1 is the canon route for the sequel game. :cautious:
Yeah, but that's what often happens in sequels. Too many possibilities to really take into account, so while game X gives you options, game X+1 will decide on what the lore is to start with. As an example, Fallout 4 has a pretty good idea how Fallout 3 ended, even if it didn't do it on your playthrough. Probably just a dream, that one guy whose name I forgot is still alive.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Yeah, but that's what often happens in sequels. Too many possibilities to really take into account, so while game X gives you options, game X+1 will decide on what the lore is to start with. As an example, Fallout 4 has a pretty good idea how Fallout 3 ended, even if it didn't do it on your playthrough. Probably just a dream, that one guy whose name I forgot is still alive.
I think it is worse in this case since there is no big time skip that can help explain things or leaving some others out in the open.
Plus i will confess Stacy is likely one of my least favorite between the main love interests.

ANyway will buy it later on Steam, because of Lyssa. Funny thing, the bundle is cheaper for me than buying the game alone. :LOL:

Kelt100

Nov 13, 2021
I've bought the first two weeks on Steam, so don't have access to all the patreon posts and the public 'summary' post there doesn't seem to be updated. Can someone help if I understand this correctly:

The Steam versions (and Week 3 which I am going to buy) are the "extended" editions with sound and all the bells and whistles, correct? And the only thing missing from the Steam Week 3 edition is the 12(ish) additional endings that will come out later?

Just making sure I'm not missing out by getting it via steam opposed to the patreon versions.

Reactions: holyknight3

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Guess i'll wait for a hero to put up the final extended update, whenever that may happen.

AmRose, Stacy & Lyssa are my top 3 faves in that order, I am really hoping for a harem with them.
Solo endings with each is minted, but I dinnae want to break any of their hearts.
Lydia can get FUCKED, if she wants me to have an ending with her.

Last edited:

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
I'm complete opposite of the above, I want a reverse harem with Lydia in charge
That's fair mate if that's what you like, then enjoy yourself.
The choices you make throughout the game is what makes the possible endings worth it.

Me though, I really, REALLY dinnae like that evil manipulative bint.

If i wanted a controlling domme here, (which I would definitely love to have) I would just submit completely to Mistress Dahlia.
Which reminds me, I'm hoping there will be at least a solo ending with her.

Reactions: Piratefishes

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
Guess i'll wait for a hero to put up the final extended update, whenever that may happen.

AmRose, Stacy & Lyssa are my top 3 faves in that order, I am really hoping for a harem with them.
Solo endings with each is minted, but I dinnae want to break any of their hearts.
Lydia can get FUCKED, if she wants me to have an ending with her.
Then I'm sorry to say, but if you want a harem with those 3, then you need to get the Lydia's ending

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
There is, ending 6
Yeah technically we could call it that. :ROFLMAO:

---------------------------------------
Anyway, got the game on Steam to show a bit of support for the devs (the bundle was cheaper than the standalone game for me). Onwards to Lyssa or would it be backwards? :love: :p

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
There are no harem endings for Mike. At most poly routes.
When you say poly routes, 2 questions come to mind.

Do you mean polyamourus?

And if yes, well for example, say I pick AmRose's solo ending.
Will the MC still be able to show Stacy & Lyssa they are still his girlfriends even though he's commited to AmRose?

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
When you say poly routes, 2 questions come to mind.

Do you mean polyamourus?

And if yes, well for example, say I pick AmRose's solo ending.
Will the MC still be able to show Stacy & Lyssa they are still his girlfriends even though he's commited to AmRose?
In AmRose's Solo ending, there is no mention of Lyssa. Stacy shows up, but she is more of a friend with benefits than a girlfriend.
In Stacy's ending, both AmRose and Lyssa don't show up
In Lyssa's ending, both AmRose and Stacy don't show up.
If you want those 3 together, you will have to play ending 6 ( LC Lydia's ending, it has LC Lydia, AmRose, Min and Stacy as obligatory members of the Harem. You can add Lyssa and/or Daisy to it) or wait until the Fetish Reboot ending is released ( it will have AmRose, Stacy, Lyssa, Vanessa, Allison, Polly and Hannah).

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
In AmRose's Solo ending, there is no mention of Lyssa. Stacy shows up, but she is more of a friend with benefits than a girlfriend.
In Stacy's ending, both AmRose and Lyssa don't show up
In Lyssa's ending, both AmRose and Stacy don't show up.
If you want those 3 together, you so have to play ending 6 ( LC Lydia's ending, it has LC Lydia, AmRose, Min SC Stacy as obligatory members of the Harem. You can add Lyssa and/or Daisy to it) or wait until the Fetish Reboot ending is released ( it will have AmRose, Stacy, Lyssa, Vanessa, Allison, Prolly and Hannah).
Guess i'll wait for that, though i really wish i could say fuck off and stay gone to Lydia.
Oh well guess i'll have to grit ma teeth and bear havin that manipulative bitch around.

Reactions: damnedfrog
4.10 star(s) 168 Votes