Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
In AmRose's Solo ending, there is no mention of Lyssa. Stacy shows up, but she is more of a friend with benefits than a girlfriend.
In Stacy's ending, both AmRose and Lyssa don't show up
In Lyssa's ending, both AmRose and Stacy don't show up.
If you want those 3 together, you so have to play ending 6 ( LC Lydia's ending, it has LC Lydia, AmRose, Min SC Stacy as obligatory members of the Harem. You can add Lyssa and/or Daisy to it) or wait until the Fetish Reboot ending is released ( it will have AmRose, Stacy, Lyssa, Vanessa, Allison, Prolly and Hannah).
Guess i'll wait for that, though i really wish i could say fuck off and stay gone to Lydia.
Oh well guess i'll have to grit ma teeth and bear havin that manipulative bitch around.

Reactions: damnedfrog

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
When you say poly routes, 2 questions come to mind.

Do you mean polyamourus?

And if yes, well for example, say I pick AmRose's solo ending.
Will the MC still be able to show Stacy & Lyssa they are still his girlfriends even though he's commited to AmRose?
Yes that is what i mean. :)

By the way i am playing Lyssa's ending (haven't finished yet) and holly shit they really outdid themselves. The thing is as big as Lyssa's dick. :ROFLMAO:
If every other ending is like this in size it will be amazing. :love:

Now i just hope the poly route between Lyssa&Mike&Oliver is in the next update.

Reactions: Scotsman1989

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Bob69 sorry for pinging, any chances for "update only" here?
Np. Sorry but atm I can't time wise. And I don't know if I will find the old Extended Version cause it's >6 month old. :( So most likely not, sorry.

septacycell

Dec 27, 2017
It was quite funny seeing this on my steam front page, despite not having any of these games on the account, good luck to the devs though, should be selling well apparently.

AC130

Aug 16, 2017
So the game is really finished? Congrats ViNovella!

I'm guessing that now they're going to focus on continuing ViNovella University, or is there another project coming?

Reactions: Dragoci

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Np. Sorry but atm I can't time wise. And I don't know if I will find the old Extended Version cause it's >6 month old. :( So most likely not, sorry.

if you want more links you can always find old versions on lewdzone

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019

Dayum, 3gb difference. That patch will be huge. Dunno when it will be ready tho. Will start rn, but I could be interrupted, then I will finish in around ~6h. (thanks for the links).

Bloker997

zh

Oct 17, 2017
Congratulations for completing this game :) What a great game!

We need more games like this, with MC being given difficult [taboo] challenges.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I think it is worse in this case since there is no big time skip that can help explain things or leaving some others out in the open.
Plus i will confess Stacy is likely one of my least favorite between the main love interests.

ANyway will buy it later on Steam, because of Lyssa. Funny thing, the bundle is cheaper for me than buying the game alone. :LOL:
I would argue that the amount of time passed doesn't matter so much. If you want to create a new game in the same universe as an old game, you have two options:

(a) Make all decisions from the previous game (insofar as they will affect the world as seen in the new game) part of the new game or
(b) choose a "canon version" of what happened

(a) can grow complex very quick and is hardly manageable for such a small team, especially considering that many players will only see a fraction of what they need to implement. It is rarely done in large games (Dragon Age Inquisition comes to mind). More often you will find option (b), even if Fallout 4 for me had a continuity break to Fallout 3.

AssRider

Jul 4, 2017
Congratulations to the dev!
It's easy to see the huge amount of work put in here. A glimmer of hope in the sea of untrustiness.

4.10 star(s) 167 Votes