albul

Jun 8, 2017
Tut tut tut, you aren't asked to enjoy it dear, you are asked to 'earn 50 points by 7am Monday'. :devilish: :p

Jest aside, I am curious about people failing the task. And I'm not questioning morals or sexual norms here, this is more about... getting into character, I guess.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I don't think that's that hard to understand. I don't think the chance of dating a woman, regardless of who she is, is worth drinking a bowl of pee or getting it on with a dutette with a dick. Being blackmailed to do it, makes it even worse incentive to do it. That's just not an enjoyable experience, so if i'm just grossed out most of the time playing, why continue? Sorry, i don't mean to dump on other people's fetishes, so I'll just stop here, as i don't want to incur the wrath of people enjoying them :LOL:

Reactions: aesc72

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 2, 2019
I don't think that's that hard to understand. I don't think the chance of dating a woman, regardless of who she is, is worth drinking a bowl of pee or getting it on with a dutette with a dick. Being blackmailed to do it, makes it even worse incentive to do it. That's just not an enjoyable experience, so if i'm just grossed out most of the time playing, why continue? Sorry, i don't mean to dump on other people's fetishes, so I'll just stop here, as i don't want to incur the wrath of people enjoying them :LOL:
Hm, I do see your point. Forgoing NTR, trans and watersports does place one in tight spot as one is required to have specific paths open and being into (or at least ok with) creampies and spanking. For those interested, I compiled the following table:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Perhaps this issue will be alleviated by the expansion of week one content. We'll see.

Thanks for answering. Take care!

Reactions: albul

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I agree with Stacy and AmRose but don't understand the appeal of Lydia, she is so plain and boring.
I like Lydia. Maybe she is not like other girls and does not use this stupid application. But she is beautiful and a little different from those other girls who are ready to jump straight to bed. I like virgins and she apparently is. :ROFLMAO:

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I like Lydia. Maybe she is not like other girls and does not use this stupid application. But she is beautiful and a little different from those other girls who are ready to jump straight to bed. I like virgins and she apparently is. :ROFLMAO:
Ah, it's the virgin thing. Yeah, no. Not my kink. I like them a bit more experienced ;)

My number one hang up with this game is that the MC is so into Lydia and I am looking at all the other women as better options.

Wooloomooloo

Apr 8, 2018
Ah, it's the virgin thing. Yeah, no. Not my kink. I like them a bit more experienced ;)

My number one hang up with this game is that the MC is so into Lydia and I am looking at all the other women as better options.
I find it equal parts amusing and exasperating that I'm doing my best to try to stay away from the very NPC the game does its best to force me to hook up with... :)

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I find it equal parts amusing and exasperating that I'm doing my best to try to stay away from the very NPC the game does its best to force me to hook up with... :)
Right? I'm over here wanting to have a relationship with AmRose (best friend always makes for a better girlfriend) and the best we get is "secret girlfriend" or "sex slave". As if plain Jane Lydia is going to be totally cool with the fact that the MC has fucked so many people, done some really kinky shit, and has a best friend/secret girlfriend (not very secret when you fuck in public).

My list of desirable women has AmRose, Stacy, Polly, Lyssa, Daisy as the top 5. And yet I'm supposed to think Lydia is amazing :rolleyes:

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Right? I'm over here wanting to have a relationship with AmRose (best friend always makes for a better girlfriend) and the best we get is "secret girlfriend" or "sex slave". As if plain Jane Lydia is going to be totally cool with the fact that the MC has fucked so many people, done some really kinky shit, and has a best friend/secret girlfriend (not very secret when you fuck in public).

My list of desirable women has AmRose, Stacy, Polly, Lyssa, Daisy as the top 5. And yet I'm supposed to think Lydia is amazing :rolleyes:
No, you're meant to think that the MC, having built Lydia up in his mind for an entire year without ever speaking to her, thinks she's amazing. He's only just started talking to her so, as yet, he doesn't know her and neither do we. I personnally don't think much of her but I accept that the MC, who most decidedly isn't me, does.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
No, you're meant to think that the MC, having built Lydia up in his mind for an entire year without ever speaking to her, thinks she's amazing. He's only just started talking to her so, as yet, he doesn't know her and neither do we. I personnally don't think much of her but I accept that the MC, who most decidedly isn't me, does.
Yes, for some reason when surrounded by much more attractive and willing women the MC sees Lydia from a distance and thinks she's amazing. He's an idiot and the fact that he continues to be an idiot who is fixated on Lydia when he has women throwing themselves at him is exasperating. It is my one source of real annoyance with this game. There is nothing appealing about her and we, the players, are supposed to be able to identify with the MC. Perhaps even agree with his opinion.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Yes, for some reason when surrounded by much more attractive and willing women the MC sees Lydia from a distance and thinks she's amazing. He's an idiot and the fact that he continues to be an idiot who is fixated on Lydia when he has women throwing themselves at him is exasperating. It is my one source of real annoyance with this game. There is nothing appealing about her and we, the players, are supposed to be able to identify with the MC. Perhaps even agree with his opinion.
It's not necassary to identify with the MC or agree with him, only that it be believable that a person can become entranced by someone and be unable to see their flaws. I don't identify with the MC, if I did I would've never accepted the foot or golden shower fetishes because I hate both of them but I'm playing a character that is at least willing to try them out.

I presume that, as the MC gets to know Lydia, she'll either be fleshed out by the dev and become one of the best charaxcters in the game or he'll realise that she's a complete dullard and move on (with a third option to turn her into his willing, cum addicted, sex slave which would be a step up)

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
It's not necassary to identify with the MC or agree with him, only that it be believable that a person can become entranced by someone and be unable to see their flaws. I don't identify with the MC, if I did I would've never accepted the foot or golden shower fetishes because I hate both of them but I'm playing a character that is at least willing to try them out.

I presume that, as the MC gets to know Lydia, she'll either be fleshed out by the dev and become one of the best charaxcters in the game or he'll realise that she's a complete dullard and move on (with a third option to turn her into his willing, cum addicted, sex slave which would be a step up)
It's not necessary but it can be fun to sometimes identify with a character. I wouldn't do any of what the MC (of this or any game) does but I can identify with why he does it (hot women). But considering he does it because he thinks that Lydia is so great and he wants to be with her I don't understand it at all. She really needs to be developed more because she's not that attractive, we know next to nothing about her, and she doesn't have much of a personality yet.
When it comes to games I like to "roleplay" as the character in the limited fashion we are given. And I don't understand the allure of Lydia at all.

Wooloomooloo

Apr 8, 2018
By necessity, in every game ever, the player controls the character that is his insertion into the game's world. Now, this can be handled in (at least) two rather different ways in a game - you can have the player control the PC absolutely, allowing him to mold the PC into an exact replica of his person; or you can have a well-defined PC (usually with a more or less predetermined storyline) that the player is only allowed to "steer" to a limited degree (which can nonetheless not be zero, unless we're talking about a kinetic novel where the player gets to decide nothing at all - arguably not a game at that point, but I digress).

Neither approach is inherently "worse" or "less valid" than the other, but players most certainly can and do have strong preferences about playing either style only or both. There's nothing wrong with that. You're NOT "supposed to" accept being railroaded onto a trajectory entirely opposed to what you would prefer to do - rather, this is simply the (latter) approach this game chose to go with, implying that your options are to attempt to make the best of a forced scenario highly contrary to what you would choose if only you had the liberty to do so, or to accept that this game is not accommodating your preferred style and give up.

Personally, I very much prefer to play games where I am granted absolute liberty to be who I am, but the fact that this game definitely will not do that will not deter me from playing it considering how rare it is to find a game addressing some of my favorite fetishes properly. That said, I feel ZERO obligation to refrain from voicing my preference or my discomfort at playing if the subject gets discussed, regardless of what some people seem to think I'm "meant" to do. I am NOT petitioning the game's developer to change his game to suit my preference. Incidentally, I also give ZERO FUCKS about who finds my preferences at odds with their own, or what they think I should or should not do about it.

Have a nice day...

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
No milf tag?
It is lacking a bunch of tags.

Blackmail (app)
Creampie (multiple people)
Female Domination (girl in dorm and at beach)
Groping (nothing specific)
Handjob (shower with ditzy girl)
Interracial (MC with Friend's "sister")
Milf (Real estate lady)
Oral Sex (Multiple times)
Pregnancy (More of moment of impregnation)
Romance (Girl MC is crushing on and trying to date, or his best friend)
School Setting (happens in college)
Spanking (multiple times towards end of version)
Stripping (not stripper stripping, but removal of clothes)
Trap (Technically already covered under Futa/Trans, not sure the difference in the tag description)
Virgin (supposedly some are)

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Most of these too.

Unsure what the party roof event is, "Magic" but never explained. So unsure what it would qualify under like drugs/superpowers/scifi/paranormal etc.

bdsm (this goes along with the female dom and slave one)
cheating (MC with Min, or MC end of version)
corruption (lesbian who during a "magic" event gets addicted to dick of MC)
cosplay (costume party)
footjob (there is foot stuff, but can't exactly remember this one)
Humor (maybe, people make jokes, unsure the actual definition for this tag)
Male domination (can be dominant in some sex or spanking)
Masturbation (MC shower flashback)
ntr (I guess, is the friend's stuff)
pov (randomly during some sex scenes)
rape (attempted)
sex toys (Min shown with them at party I think)
slave (maybe from the fem dom)
teasing (unsure actual definition for tag, I would guess multi colored hair girl for this)
titfuck (can't honestly remember if this one happened)

Reactions: L7Bear
4.00 star(s) 164 Votes