kynn88

May 25, 2018
It is the first time that I see Netori in the optional tag instead of Netorare, in addition to not even having it in the tags, I can't help saying that this is how I like it, I like Netori very much, but I hate Netorare, I hope it doesn't have, or if you have, at least be optional!

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
It is the first time that I see Netori in the optional tag instead of Netorare, in addition to not even having it in the tags, I can't help saying that this is how I like it, I like Netori very much, but I hate Netorare, I hope it doesn't have, or if you have, at least be optional!
Your lack of empathy saddens me, every case of netori is, by necessity, coupled with someone else's case of netorare.

I have never been a jealous person, the one exception being the game 'Getting to Know Christine' that, in retrospect wasn't jealousy at all and was instead irritation that, having made the MC jump through so many hoops before agreeing to sex, would immediately introduce hot-wifeing.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: Vojvoda and kynn88

kynn88

May 25, 2018
Your lack of empathy saddens me, every case of netori is, by necessity, coupled with someone else's case of netorare.

I have never been a jealous person, the one exception being the game 'Getting to Know Christine' that, in retrospect wasn't jealousy at all and was instead irritation that, having made the MC jump through so many hoops before agreeing to sex, would immediately introduce hot-wifeing.
Haha, I understand my friend, but there was already so much game that I played that the netoré happened without me waiting, despite making all the choices to avoid, that I kind of got tired and now, if I have the opportunity, my Mc will sleep with the women of these suckers without thinking twice and making them your women!

Reactions: laflare82

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Haha, I understand my friend, but there was already so much game that I played that the netoré happened without me waiting, despite making all the choices to avoid, that I kind of got tired and now, if I have the opportunity, my Mc will sleep with the women of these suckers without thinking twice and making them mine!
I also don't hesitate before banging every girl in every game, regardless of their relationship status or, let's be honest, genetic relationship to the MC. I simply accept that, since I/the MC is happy to do the dirty, complaing about the women doing the same is cunty.

• Angry
Reactions: Vojvoda and kynn88

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
i really like these kind of games having all these Fetishes you can play them or skip them so who do you think The NTR part will be on with any ideas ?

FlipTopBin

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
When I try and load any save from a previous version I am getting a stack trace:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This looks to be in the Renpy code so I am not sure what is going on here.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
When I try and load any save from a previous version I am getting a stack trace:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This looks to be in the Renpy code so I am not sure what is going on here.
Which saves are you using? I've noticed that error when loading autosaves but manual ones, ie. those from the numbered pages, work just fine.

Revel!

May 27, 2020
Just played through this game. I'm f*cking loving it! The idea is so creative and awesome. I would so use an app like this, fuck yeah. AmRose is the sweetest, and so hot. And omg.... LYSSA! YES! MORE LYSSA!!!!!

What's the update schedule like for this game? If it's like a month per update, I'm totally down to support on Patreon.

Wooloomooloo

Apr 8, 2018
What's the update schedule like for this game? If it's like a month per update, I'm totally down to support on Patreon.
Go right ahead...
v0.08.08 : 2020-05-11
v0.07.10 : 2020-04-05
v0.06.11 : 2020-03-01
v0.05.14 : 2020-01-26
Although if you're also using SubscribeStar I'd seriously consider using that instead of Patreon for support, considering how Patreon tends to treat anything that isn't missionary sex.

Reactions: Hordragg and Byczer

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
Ok someone stole my private photos and blackmailing me to do more things so they can have even more things on me :WeSmart:

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes