• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
The spoiler in Hordragg's post explains it. She is Min's BF and didn't need any points to be there.

Unfortunately Lydia is boring AF regardless of being a virgin so I wish we could stop the MC from trying to go after her. Besides the fact that if she is a virgin, and doesn't engage in any of the shenanigans, why would she want to go out with a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
skanky slut of a MC?

Also, unrelated to your post I have to disagree with all the people who don't like AmRose. I like that boofy redhead.
I assume Lydia and the MC are the same age which means he has spent a year at the college being attracted to but never had the nerve to ask her out before now (partly because he had a girlfriend for some of that time) and any gaps in his understanding of who she is as a person have been filled using his imagination (and let's face it, all he really knows at the start of the game is her name, that she's pretty and, maybe, the classes she takes)

I foresee 2 ways it can go, we the players get to know her as the MC does and it turns out she's a much better character than she initially appears to be or we get to take her down a corruption path which makes her interesting

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I assume Lydia and the MC are the same age which means he has spent a year at the college being attracted to but never had the nerve to ask her out before now (partly because he had a girlfriend for some of that time) and any gaps in his understanding of who she is as a person have been filled using his imagination (and let's face it, all he really knows at the start of the game is her name, that she's pretty and, maybe, the classes she takes)

I foresee 2 ways it can go, we the players get to know her as the MC does and it turns out she's a much better character than she initially appears to be or we get to take her down a corruption path which makes her interesting
Eh, I doubt the Dev can write her to suddenly be more interesting than Lyssa (young transgender lawyer; Lydia is very vanilla) and if she suddenly decides to allow the MC to do all types of weird shit with her it will seem completely out of character for her (at least so far). I am still going to hold out hope for option 3, we dump her ass because she isn't particularly attractive (I really don't like the render, I don't find her pretty at all) and she is too much of a prude to ever be interesting.

I really hope this isn't going to be a "true love" VN where the Dev has already decided the MC can fuck around but ends up either with Lydia or alone. Already decided to stop playing another VN when I found out that you didn't have a choice in what LI you ended up with at the conclusion of the story.

Maybe she can be one of the antagonists who started the Fetish Locator app to see how far college students were willing to go in order to receive bragging rights (I mean there are no other rewards for doing the activities in the app, right?). She finds the depraved behavior to be disgusting and secretly hates the MC for his willingness to continue to participate.

But I feel like that would make her too interesting. LOL

Reactions: Paranoid_android

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Eh, I doubt the Dev can write her to suddenly be more interesting than Lyssa (young transgender lawyer; Lydia is very vanilla) and if she suddenly decides to allow the MC to do all types of weird shit with her it will seem completely out of character for her (at least so far). I am still going to hold out hope for option 3, we dump her ass because she isn't particularly attractive (I really don't like the render, I don't find her pretty at all) and she is too much of a prude to ever be interesting.

I really hope this isn't going to be a "true love" VN where the Dev has already decided the MC can fuck around but ends up either with Lydia or alone. Already decided to stop playing another VN when I found out that you didn't have a choice in what LI you ended up with at the conclusion of the story.

Maybe she can be one of the antagonists who started the Fetish Locator app to see how far college students were willing to go in order to receive bragging rights (I mean there are no other rewards for doing the activities in the app, right?). She finds the depraved behavior to be disgusting and secretly hates the MC for his willingness to continue to participate.

But I feel like that would make her too interesting. LOL
When I said a better character I was using that in the broadest possible sense so yeah, I'd be more than happy if the Fetish Locator app is a type of and she's one of the people running it. Has it ever been said what she studies? If she's a psyche student than that would be some heavy foreshadowing.

EDIT - I meant the :FacePalm: Milgram kind of works though

Last edited:

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
When I said a better character I was using that in the broadest possible sense so yeah, I'd be more than happy if the Fetish Locator app is a type of Milgram Experiment and she's one of the people running it. Has it ever been said what she studies? If she's a psyche student than that would be some heavy foreshadowing.
Hmm, I don't know if they have explicitly stated. I assumed she was a music major due to her parents and her singing career. But I like our idea better :)

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Hmm, I don't know if they have explicitly stated. I assumed she was a music major due to her parents and her singing career. But I like our idea better :)
It's been stated that there is a university and a college in the town/city and the story is taking place at the college. A study of that size would require more funding than a community college could gather so who's to say she's really enrolled there; she could be a psyche student at the university meaning the classes she takes at the college would be a red herring.

Reactions: MrFriendly

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
It's been stated that there is a university and a college in the town/city and the story is taking place at the college. A study of that size would require more funding than a community college could gather together (Milgram's study was at Yale) so who's to say she's really enrolled there; she could be a psyche student at the university meaning the classes she takes at the college would be a red herring.
I like the cut of your jib! LOL

How do we convince the developer of the awesomeness of our idea? I mean maybe that is the plan all along. I just don't want the MC to have to end up with Lydia or, really, to continue to pursue her at all. She's annoying and unattractive to me. I'd rather move in with AmRose or Lyssa or Daisy or Vanessa instead of the puppy dog love the MC continues to have for Lydia.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
I like the cut of your jib! LOL

How do we convince the developer of the awesomeness of our idea? I mean maybe that is the plan all along. I just don't want the MC to have to end up with Lydia or, really, to continue to pursue her at all. She's annoying and unattractive to me. I'd rather move in with AmRose or Lyssa or Daisy or Vanessa instead of the puppy dog love the MC continues to have for Lydia.
Become a patron at the $25 tier :LOL:

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
I agree on making her interesting, but I prefer the allowance of the player to choose. If someone still likes Lydia cool, if they don't then also cool, we are already being railroaded for good or bad with AmRose. Unless this is gonna be a harem, I can't see how it will turn out well.

Being on a Date with Lydia her phone rings it is Nora, tells her she is pregnant from you, AmRose over hears it. Fun times all around.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I agree on making her interesting, but I prefer the allowance of the player to choose. If someone still likes Lydia cool, if they don't then also cool, we are already being railroaded for good or bad with AmRose. Unless this is gonna be a harem, I can't see how it will turn out well.

Being on a Date with Lydia her phone rings it is Nora, tells her she is pregnant from you, AmRose over hears it. Fun times all around.
Exactly, when we started this game we were told Lydia is the unattainable angel we want to be with and that is our motivation for doing the app. But now that we've met all of these people, have our best friend as our secret girlfriend/sex slave, our horizons have expanded.
It would be nice if we could choose to break it off with AmRose and stop pursuing Lydia, allow us to make an actual choice about who we date instead of just allowing us to choose who we fuck (which is a weird distinction).

Reactions: Paranoid_android

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
I do wonder when Min's/Lydia's other friend is going to get in on everything. I am pretty sure she was the Oral Santa for MC, so it was sad they cut that whole portion short after Lyssa.

Ryder-Wilson

Aug 29, 2017
Exactly, when we started this game we were told Lydia is the unattainable angel we want to be with and that is our motivation for doing the app. But now that we've met all of these people, have our best friend as our secret girlfriend/sex slave, our horizons have expanded.
It would be nice if we could choose to break it off with AmRose and stop pursuing Lydia, allow us to make an actual choice about who we date instead of just allowing us to choose who we fuck (which is a weird distinction).
I guess it's the plan of the developer. Make Lydia an angel to MC and ours eyes, then after some updates or near the end of the game.. BOOM! Lydia is one of the creators of fetish locator and she isn't innocent at all. Then MC can choice if keep dating her(and eventually be an "agent" for her. The option to not give points for help AmbRose it's clearly a step to an "evil path", for my opinion) or he can stop dating her and destroy the fetish locator app and help sending to prisons all those who are responsible.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I guess it's the plan of the developer. Make Lydia an angel to MC and ours eyes, then after some updates or near the end of the game.. BOOM! Lydia is one of the creators of fetish locator and she isn't innocent at all. Then MC can choice if keep dating her(and eventually be an "agent" for her. The option to not give points for help AmbRose it's clearly a step to an "evil path", for my opinion) or he can stop dating her and destroy the fetish locator app and help sending to prisons all those who are responsible.
Maybe, TBH I just want Lydia gone and I wish it was sooner than later. I don't need a harem game but I do wish more devs let us pick and choose which person we pursued instead of forcing people onto the MC/Player.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Maybe, TBH I just want Lydia gone and I wish it was sooner than later. I don't need a harem game but I do wish more devs let us pick and choose which person we pursued instead of forcing people onto the MC/Player.
I do to but to create multiple LIs worth pursuing would be a nightmare for a lone/small dev team; Lydia, bland as she may be, is at least not too offensive to anyone, assuming of course she's the intended LI. Incidently, has anyone else noticed the connection to Teen Wolf (original movie from 85) where Michael J Fox's best female friend was nicknamed Boof? The Lydia/AmRose relationships aren't entirely dissimilar to the Pamela/Lisa relationships

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes