• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Interesting list, but I don't think most of these really count as kinks or fetishes according to the definition that we have seen the game use. There were a few more or less vanilla fetishes from the app like creampie or spanking but most were kinkier.
Some bondage will definitely come up, I think the Dahlia plotline is perfectly set up for that.
Cuckolding is already kind of a thing with the Kevin plotline.
Other than that, are vanilla, MILF, homo, teasing, threesome, deepthroat and anal really fetishes? I don't know, I don't think so. The definition is sort of vague, but they are at least pretty much run of the mill in other VNs and I think this game wants to specifically have more kinky stuff than you find elsewhere. That doesn't mean they won't be a thing, but I don't think they'll give you points or anything like that from the in-game app.
Incest will of course be a thing through the patch.
Zoophilia and necrophilia... those really place more clearly in the paraphilia definition IMO, so I'm really doubtful they'll be a thing, and I really hope they won't.
For Bondage there was also.

On Lyssa path if you make her a fuck toy, the swimming scene is dominated by MC talking about how he likes knots, and tying people up, and things like pillory or BDSM walls. So I figure Dahlia will be for the MC who wants to be dommed like that, Lyssa for the MC who wants to Dom with trans content, AmRose for non trans content?

Of course no clue about Allison, Cynthia, Maria, or the other party attendees/app users.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Oh, i didn't try to imply that you need do all fetishes or any new fetish that appears.
I'm saying from the game itself, everyday in the game a new fetish is presented and it usually give the most points so that you probably can have more sex scenes. But i do agree with your point, a lot of scenes have variations depending on what you choose to do or not.
I was talking more about the story than the gameplay. I'm running 2 saves, which I'm calling dom and sub although that's not quite right (the sub path earned me 93 points and would've been 100 if I hadn't warned Nora and complied). An MC (or NPC) using the app that way would win a lot of daily challenges at the start but as their preferences are recorded by the app, their ability to earn points would be reduced because when fetishes are repeated it's a case of been there, done that.

Selective participents won't win as many challenges but also won't lose their point earning potential as the trial rolls on. The fact that they've established a comfort zone means they can be pushed outside of it.

None of this applies to our MC or AmRo who have no choice but to do as much as they can.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
For Bondage there was also.

On Lyssa path if you make her a fuck toy, the swimming scene is dominated by MC talking about how he likes knots, and tying people up, and things like pillory or BDSM walls. So I figure Dahlia will be for the MC who wants to be dommed like that, Lyssa for the MC who wants to Dom with trans content, AmRose for non trans content?

Of course no clue about Allison, Cynthia, Maria, or the other party attendees/app users.
You beat me too it! Lyssa on the dom path is heading straight for bondage.

You forgot to mention sub Daisy. Although there's only one scene at the moment tied to her dom path if I recall correctly.

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
You beat me too it! Lyssa on the dom path is heading straight for bondage.

You forgot to mention sub Daisy. Although there's only one scene at the moment tied to her dom path if I recall correctly.
Sure sub Daisy, I guess the shower BJ and technically the spanking would push her in that category, but with the fainting during spanking I wonder if it would be a good idea.

Petro28

Sep 11, 2017
I don't know what to say about this update I guess it was okay. Lost my first playtrough and I am not big fan of AmRose, I don't know why because usually redheads are my weaknes but not this one. Something is wrong with me.

magus448

May 22, 2018
Yes, consent is difficult to attain from an unconscious partner :oops:
Something you have to work out with them beforehand. i.e. Read about a couple on reddit that the girlfriend has a fetish for watching sleep sex. So she has her bf film while he gets intimate with her while she sleeps and she watches it afterwards.

Though with Daisy it would be something like MC: "What if you pass out during?" Daisy: "Just keep going." or "Wake me up then continue." Perferrably before each instance. Can't just assume for every time.

Last edited:

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Something you have to work out with them beforehand. i.e. Read about a couple on reddit that the girlfriend has a fetish for watching sleep sex. So she has her bf film while he gets intimate with her while she sleeps and she watches it afterwards.

Though with Daisy it would be something like MC: "What if you pass out during?" Daisy: "Just keep going." or "Wake me up then continue." Perferrably before each instance. Can't just assume for every time.
We also don't know what caused it.

She passed out in a bush which might have been alcohol or drug induced, the spank might have been shock/trauma/alcohol/drug, or even narcolepsy. If it is shock/trauma then she is going to go in and out of consciousness the whole time, if narcolepsy then that is gonna be dangerous.

Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
I don't know what to say about this update I guess it was okay. Lost my first playtrough and I am not big fan of AmRose, I don't know why because usually redheads are my weaknes but not this one. Something is wrong with me.
Same for me. My favorites always redheads but this time nahh

Ryder-Wilson

Aug 29, 2017
To be fair she is the only girl who genuinely love the MC, it's sincere and she isn't ugly. Make her a girlfriend instead of Lydia for my opinion it's better and wise to do. We don't know the real Lydia's personality yet(and how she end up in the party) and i think the relationship with her it's already doomed. The minds behind fetish locator, could send the photo/video anyway in the end and MC will probably lose her. Anyway, if Pete it's the main villain would be absurd but i doubt that he is the one. For me Pete it's just a "sleeping agent".

Ryder-Wilson

Aug 29, 2017
The people arguing about future fetishes.
I too am worried about it, the game started really fast in terms of fetishes. We got way too much, way too fast. There wasn't your usually maledom, blowjob, anal for a slow start. We got pissing really damn early in the game and it's even a huge source of points and watersports is not your everyday fetish. And, being honest, this game is way too focused on watersports, perhaps they need to tone it down a bit. It's a waste of Min's character, she looks fun without all the piss around.
Now, i like or really like most fetishes that appeared so far (with the exception of Min's red carpet) and i forced myself to ignore watersports in most games so far then it's not a problem. I don't feel anything particular about the fetish, it doesn't get me on the mood nor does it makes me want to vomit. It's not something i would do irl thought.
But the game has a new fetish every single day and that's an insane amount. So, either the game will be really small (i don't think it will) or the dev will play a little with the plotline of the "fetish of the day" so that the fetishes will eventually stop appearing or will slow down. Otherwise we will start seeing torture (not bdsm or spanking, but the real type of torture with the intention of causing extreme pain and even deep wounds), other bodily emissions (not talking only about scatology, but other things like puss, blood, snot and vomit) and even, mercy on my soul, necrophilia. I don't think i can stomach that.
Of course we still have a lot of fetishs to explore: vanilla, MILF, homo, teasing, three+some, bondage, cuckholding, deepthroat, anal, zoophilia, incest and so on. The last two i don't think will appear as a primary fetish as this game don't have the right setting for zoophilia and incest is only available throught a patch.
Like i said, Necrophilia and cannibalism are to much, no sexual at all and would make this game an horror/thriller story(maybe the darkest game in this site) while it's more a comedy for the moment, except for the blackmail thing which yes it's a dark thing(but still more a "comedy" for the moment). I doubt that any character we know would do that.

I make a guess, suppose that who is behind the fetish locator it's a sick person, he/she or they want to see how far a person can push, and eventually they will release the photos anyway, no matter what MC do. Torture can be a thing in that case but probably in the end of the game, where MC have the chance to find out who is behind the app and stop them(or who know, be part of them. In the end of the update you can help AmbRose by giving points or just don't give points to her and ruin her life/carrier, which is a bad thing to do and a step to the "evil phat").

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
To be fair she is the only girl who genuinely love the MC, it's sincere and she isn't ugly. Make her a girlfriend instead of Lydia for my opinion it's better and wise to do. We don't know the real Lydia's personality yet(and how she end up in the party) and i think the relationship with her it's already doomed. The minds behind fetish locator, could send the photo/video anyway in the end and MC will probably lose her. Anyway, if Pete it's the main villain would be absurd but i doubt that he is the one. For me Pete it's just a "sleeping agent".
Regarding Lydia: we actually do get to know why she attends the party. When meeting her on the balcony she mentions that it's because she is Min's best friend.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Later on there's a lot to be learned about her when setting up the gig in Nora's cafe. Although I am not sure if there's different dialogue when not on the Polly/Nora path. For Pony Polly!

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Regarding Lydia: we actually do get to know why she attends the party. When meeting her on the balcony she mentions that it's because she is Min's best friend.
Later on there's a lot to be learned about her when setting up the gig in Nora's cafe. Although I am not sure if there's different dialogue when not on the Polly/Nora path. For Pony Polly!
Not really much difference in dialogue.

The devs want to keep events the same mostly even if MC wasn't there. So Nora had an experience with a mystery person even if you went with Min, Nora convinces Lydia to do the concert without MC, etc.

The bigger question falls to how did Lydia get there without points? It cost everyone else 50 points to be there, but she says she is vanilla and everyone calls her a virgin. Only thing I can think of is Min gave her a bunch of points. Also weird that the party is run by them but had to be paid for through the app, so unsure if Mr Dicky is linked to it.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019

The devs want to keep events the same mostly even if MC wasn't there. So Nora had an experience with a mystery person even if you went with Min, Nora convinces Lydia to do the concert without MC, etc.

The bigger question falls to how did Lydia get there without points? It cost everyone else 50 points to be there, but she says she is vanilla and everyone calls her a virgin. Only thing I can think of is Min gave her a bunch of points. Also weird that the party is run by them but had to be paid for through the app, so unsure if Mr Dicky is linked to it.
The invitation costs 25 points.

Ryder-Wilson

Aug 29, 2017

I think that MC don't know yet the full picture about Lydia. Can't be just Ponies and rainbows. There is something wrong. I wouldn't surprised if Lydia it's one of the minds behind fetish locator.

magus448

May 22, 2018

It's also Min's house where the party is at.

Last edited:

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
The spoiler in Hordragg's post explains it. She is Min's BF and didn't need any points to be there.

Unfortunately Lydia is boring AF regardless of being a virgin so I wish we could stop the MC from trying to go after her. Besides the fact that if she is a virgin, and doesn't engage in any of the shenanigans, why would she want to go out with a
skanky slut of a MC?

Also, unrelated to your post I have to disagree with all the people who don't like AmRose. I like that boofy redhead.

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes