lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Fully understandable, I would easily state Lyssa is the best looking model in the game, you can tell the dev spent extra time on her, also easily the best dressed.

I do agree some of the fetishes go too fast, while others are slow/non-existent.

Watersports went from 0 to 100 instantly, but like on the min path and oral when she is on her period, the most you get is slight red of her vaginal area which for all you know is her natural skin tone, and the MC saying tastes like iron, which should be copper.
True but I like that the dev has set out their store early so people don't get too invested in the story before the more extreme fetishes are added. Anyone who can complete the party will be able carry on but if it's too much for you then best to quit now.

Reactions: KrystofDayne
Feb 29, 2020
True but I like that the dev has set out their store early so people don't get too invested in the story before the more extreme fetishes are added. Anyone who can complete the party will be able carry on but if it's too much for you then best to quit now.
True. Had I known that failing during the party would have basically ended up getting me a game over on day 7 I would have quit on day 3.
From the way you make it sound if that was tame stuff that I failed to do I'm not sure I even want to know whats yet to come.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
True. Had I known that failing during the party would have basically ended up getting me a game over on day 7 I would have quit on day 3.
From the way you make it sound if that was tame stuff that I failed to do I'm not sure I even want to know whats yet to come.
Well, getting there requires choices like foot worship (ew), jizzing on a girl while she sleeps (creepy), swimming in the red river (not my favourite thing to do). By the time I got to the party I made the decision to treat this as a corruption game where, in order to corrupt Lydia, I first have to corrupt the MC so from now on, I'll be willing to make him do almost anything (no scat or necrophilia though, I have limits).

KrystofDayne

Donor
Dec 9, 2019
Well, getting there requires choices like foot worship (ew), jizzing on a girl while she sleeps (creepy), swimming in the red river (not my favourite thing to do). By the time I got to the party I made the decision to treat this as a corruption game where, in order to corrupt Lydia, I first have to corrupt the MC so from now on, I'll be willing to make him do almost anything (no scat or necrophilia though, I have limits).
I'd be pretty astounded if we actually saw scat or necrophilia, that's really going into paraphilia territory... I think most of the kinks that we'll see have already at least been hinted at (like in that one discussion with Polly) so I doubt that it'll go much further than that

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Is this game still void of actually fetishes like incest?
No, with the patch, Kevin and Chloe are siblings and the MC and his sister have both masturbated knowing the other is watching and she has jacked him off.

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
After reading some posts and some reviews, i decided to give this one a chance, funny situations, interesting plot, hot girls, the dev is doing a great job so far, i am not into "watersports" but thats a goldmine for points, so i don't mind doing that, i refused to be Dhalia slave and refused to do stuff with mc's butt, in the end of this version in all of my saves i had way more than 50 points,i don't know how some people are having trouble reaching that goal,but i still find hard to point a favorite girl,if i had to say i guess it's a tie between: Daisy,Lyssa,Nora,Stacy,AmRose,Polly and Hana. People should definitely try this one out, the MC at the beginning and him now are very very different, his character growth is delightful to watch.

• Angry
Reactions: Ullubu and EZ8lt

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
I was able to successfully complete the personal challenge on a rather tame save, I think.

If I remember correctly I got the points for attending the party from AmRose (*hums* The Cumshot Blitz), Polly, Kevin (saved him from being caught and supported his fetish) and again AmRose (tame, but requires foot fetish "Yes!"/"For the points!"). As the buy in to teh party zeroes your balance no matter what and you'll get no points for the events itself, this is more about setting up the upcoming people/events. I failed at Min's challenge but found out about my secret oral santas big secret. I had AmRose, Daisy, Lyssa, Kevin and Polly routes open with points gained from Kevin (netori), Polly (watersports, but tame), Daisy (creampie) and Nora (creampie, warned her). Those events got me nearly all the way to 50 points at the start of day 7.

I'd be pretty astounded if we actually saw scat or necrophilia, that's really going into paraphilia territory... I think most of the kinks that we'll see have already at least been hinted at (like in that one discussion with Polly) so I doubt that it'll go much further than that
I really like the discussion with Polly and it's even rivaling some of the events for me.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
After reading some posts and some reviews, i decided to give this one a chance, funny situations, interesting plot, hot girls, the dev is doing a great job so far, i am not into "watersports" but thats a goldmine for points, so i don't mind doing that, i refused to be Dhalia slave and refused to do stuff with mc's butt, in the end of this version in all of my saves i had way more than 50 points,i don't know how some people are having trouble reaching that goal,but i still find hard to point a favorite girl,if i had to say i guess it's a tie between: Daisy,Lyssa,Nora,Stacy,AmRose,Polly and Hana. People should definitely try this one out, the MC at the beginning and him now are very very different, his character growth is delightful to watch.
This. I refused the femdom, it gave me better maledom options later on, but helped out Polly (no touching my ass though), and went for the Min route although I clicked through those parts, and finished with 67 points at the end. Could've gone for more if I do watersport with Polly, but nah, it was more than enough.

Reactions: smokebox

Cornfield

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
I some how failed the spanking task and brought the game to an end, not sure I want to climb back on this sort of horse again.:)

Ryder-Wilson

Aug 29, 2017
I think necrophilia it's to much even for the MC and the other characters, because this mean that MC need to kill someone(a woman probably) for that. This would make the game really dark, maybe to dark if you know what i mean, unless this is what the developer want to do. Also, i don't see any sexual attraction in that, just like cannibalism. I doubt that the developer will add these two things, I find them more creepy and disgusting than sexual. Maybe some crazy character(a serial killer for example) could do that anyway but i don't think that the characters of the actual cast will go so far.

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
When he was with Min he joked about knowing her weakness being bodily emissions. Now that is blood, puss, tears, sweat, piss, shit, saliva, mucus/snot/phlegm, earwax, gas (mouth or ass), vomit, orgasm fluids.

Piss was just done.

earwax and puss seem a bit too specific to just have on hand assuming proper hygiene

Most people are not big fans of vomit/shit/puss/mucus

So my guess would be sweat (licking a person who just worked out or something and smells), tears (deepthroating to tears?) saliva (spitting on or snowballing), gas (face sitting and farts), blood (more blood stuff).

And I highly doubt they want dead bodies in their game or to get in trouble for animals.

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
The people arguing about future fetishes.
I too am worried about it, the game started really fast in terms of fetishes. We got way too much, way too fast. There wasn't your usually maledom, blowjob, anal for a slow start. We got pissing really damn early in the game and it's even a huge source of points and watersports is not your everyday fetish. And, being honest, this game is way too focused on watersports, perhaps they need to tone it down a bit. It's a waste of Min's character, she looks fun without all the piss around.
Now, i like or really like most fetishes that appeared so far (with the exception of Min's red carpet) and i forced myself to ignore watersports in most games so far then it's not a problem. I don't feel anything particular about the fetish, it doesn't get me on the mood nor does it makes me want to vomit. It's not something i would do irl thought.
But the game has a new fetish every single day and that's an insane amount. So, either the game will be really small (i don't think it will) or the dev will play a little with the plotline of the "fetish of the day" so that the fetishes will eventually stop appearing or will slow down. Otherwise we will start seeing torture (not bdsm or spanking, but the real type of torture with the intention of causing extreme pain and even deep wounds), other bodily emissions (not talking only about scatology, but other things like puss, blood, snot and vomit) and even, mercy on my soul, necrophilia. I don't think i can stomach that.
Of course we still have a lot of fetishs to explore: vanilla, MILF, homo, teasing, three+some, bondage, cuckholding, deepthroat, anal, zoophilia, incest and so on. The last two i don't think will appear as a primary fetish as this game don't have the right setting for zoophilia and incest is only available throught a patch.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
The people arguing about future fetishes.
I too am worried about it, the game started really fast in terms of fetishes. We got way too much, way too fast. There wasn't your usually maledom, blowjob, anal for a slow start. We got pissing really damn early in the game and it's even a huge source of points and watersports is not your everyday fetish. And, being honest, this game is way too focused on watersports, perhaps they need to tone it down a bit. It's a waste of Min's character, she looks fun without all the piss around.
Now, i like or really like most fetishes that appeared so far (with the exception of Min's red carpet) and i forced myself to ignore watersports in most games so far then it's not a problem. I don't feel anything particular about the fetish, it doesn't get me on the mood nor does it makes me want to vomit. It's not something i would do irl thought.
But the game has a new fetish every single day and that's an insane amount. So, either the game will be really small (i don't think it will) or the dev will play a little with the plotline of the "fetish of the day" so that the fetishes will eventually stop appearing or will slow down. Otherwise we will start seeing torture (not bdsm or spanking, but the real type of torture with the intention of causing extreme pain and even deep wounds), other bodily emissions (not talking only about scatology, but other things like puss, blood, snot and vomit) and even, mercy on my soul, necrophilia. I don't think i can stomach that.
Of course we still have a lot of fetishs to explore: vanilla, MILF, homo, teasing, three+some, bondage, cuckholding, deepthroat, anal, zoophilia, incest and so on. The last two i don't think will appear as a primary fetish as this game don't have the right setting for zoophilia and incest is only available throught a patch.
I've seen nothing to suggest that every day has to be a new fetish, on the contrary, the fact that the app awards a different number of points to different people for the same task indicates that some repetition of fetishes is essential in order to build a profile of participents preferences; this means someone who's turned down a fetish in the past is rewarded for finally taking part in a daily challenge whereas someone who says yes to everything from the beginning might find it difficult to earn points after a while.

All speculation of course.

KrystofDayne

Donor
Dec 9, 2019
Interesting list, but I don't think most of these really count as kinks or fetishes according to the definition that we have seen the game use. There were a few more or less vanilla fetishes from the app like creampie or spanking but most were kinkier.
Some bondage will definitely come up, I think the Dahlia plotline is perfectly set up for that.
Cuckolding is already kind of a thing with the Kevin plotline.
Other than that, are vanilla, MILF, homo, teasing, threesome, deepthroat and anal really fetishes? I don't know, I don't think so. The definition is sort of vague, but they are at least pretty much run of the mill in other VNs and I think this game wants to specifically have more kinky stuff than you find elsewhere. That doesn't mean they won't be a thing, but I don't think they'll give you points or anything like that from the in-game app.
Incest will of course be a thing through the patch.
Zoophilia and necrophilia... those really place more clearly in the paraphilia definition IMO, so I'm really doubtful they'll be a thing, and I really hope they won't.

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
I've seen nothing to suggest that every day has to be a new fetish, on the contrary, the fact that the app awards a different number of points to different people for the same task indicates that some repetition of fetishes is essential in order to build a profile of participents preferences; this means someone who's turned down a fetish in the past is rewarded for finally taking part in a daily challenge whereas someone who says yes to everything from the beginning might find it difficult to earn points after a while.

All speculation of course.
Oh, i didn't try to imply that you need do all fetishes or any new fetish that appears.
I'm saying from the game itself, everyday in the game a new fetish is presented and it usually give the most points so that you probably can have more sex scenes. But i do agree with your point, a lot of scenes have variations depending on what you choose to do or not.

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
Interesting list, but I don't think most of these really count as kinks or fetishes according to the definition that we have seen the game use. There were a few more or less vanilla fetishes from the app like creampie or spanking but most were kinkier.
Some bondage will definitely come up, I think the Dahlia plotline is perfectly set up for that.
Cuckolding is already kind of a thing with the Kevin plotline.
Other than that, are vanilla, MILF, homo, teasing, threesome, deepthroat and anal really fetishes? I don't know, I don't think so. The definition is sort of vague, but they are at least pretty much run of the mill in other VNs and I think this game wants to specifically have more kinky stuff than you find elsewhere. That doesn't mean they won't be a thing, but I don't think they'll give you points or anything like that from the in-game app.
Incest will of course be a thing through the patch.
Zoophilia and necrophilia... those really place more clearly in the paraphilia definition IMO, so I'm really doubtful they'll be a thing, and I really hope they won't.
Actually yeah, some of then aren't, like vanilla or homo, the others they sure can be treated as kinks.
Anal and deepthoating can be put in the same category of pussy eating for example and pussy eating already appeared as a fetish in the game.
MILF falls mostly in the same category as trans (i would not say that either are fetishs myself thought)
But i mostly tried to say that are other options before the most extreme ones and i do agree with you, i hope they don't appear. I can stomach some, but can't really enjoy going through them.

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes