StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
Let's face it; Lyssa makes this game special, all other ladies pale in comparison. She is not just your off the mill regular trans(if one could call trannies like that), but has a very defined, intersting and complex personality. It was really good to see her cute, more timid side, cheers dev! :)

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
I know that, but all the first Fetishes were just not my style. Female Domination- Never, and I think it was like NTR or Group - Not Sure, but again No.
pretty sure you can skip those and most other fetishes and still make it to 25 points.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I can not wait until Lyssa fucks our ass with that sexy cock of hers! I love everything about her!
Right there with you. She's the hottest character in the game and I'd abandon my redhead crush (AmRose) for a night of passion with her (don't make me really have to do that).

I would give up Lydia in a heartbeat for literally any other woman in the game. LITERALLY... I wish I could share the MC's crush that he has on that woman but I don't find her attractive at all. Stacy is far sexier and she's the MC's sister.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Wtf, how did you do that?? :WaitWhat: I thought I did pretty well but I only got to 76 :LOL: gave the whole of the remainder to AmRose though, because of course that's what I did :poop:

But lemonfreak probably be just like
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Dang! I thought I did well getting 69 points. The fact that you got 76 and Lemonfreak got 91 makes me feel like I'm over here eating some vanilla ice cream because chocolate is too "exciting".

• Haha
Reactions: student00

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
I can not wait until Lyssa fucks our ass with that sexy cock of hers! I love everything about her!
right there with ya-i was concerned about her role-strictly top or bottom. being with a trans girl would make you curious about things you normally wouldn't be. Don't see myself being with one-but I'd be lying if I said I didn't find some to be drop dead attractive.

Last edited:

chrisb

Nov 1, 2017
Does it (or will it) matter if I show Kevin the picture of Chloe getting a facial by Pete or not? Not sure what that locks or unlocks. This is with me being supportive of Kevin's cuckold kink.

KrystofDayne

Donor
Dec 9, 2019
Does it (or will it) matter if I show Kevin the picture of Chloe getting a facial by Pete or not? Not sure what that locks or unlocks. This is with me being supportive of Kevin's cuckold kink.
I'm not sure, but I think, at the moment, it doesn't matter. Maybe later it will influence your relationship with Chloe or maybe some dialogue options with Pete, but in my opinion, that is way too trivial to really matter much, I think it's more important whether you are supportive of him or not.

Reactions: chrisb

MrLakes1579

Mar 1, 2019
Love the renders, just starting it. Feels like it would be a lot better without the incel tropes. Like Lydia belongs in a very different game and I kind of hate having a really chaste traditional romance forced on me in a crazy fetish game with lots of cool interesting different characters.

Like Lydia is a Season 1 CW DC love interest. A girl who's supposed to be perfect that just doesn't connect and takes time away from the other more interesting characters.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Love the renders, just starting it. Feels like it would be a lot better without the incel tropes. Like Lydia belongs in a very different game and I kind of hate having a really chaste traditional romance forced on me in a crazy fetish game with lots of cool interesting different characters.

Like Lydia is a Season 1 CW DC love interest. A girl who's supposed to be perfect that just doesn't connect and takes time away from the other more interesting characters.
:ROFLMAO: OMG I didn't think about that. Then it will turn out that the MC or Lydia has a secret that is incredibly pertinent to the entire situation but neither of them will say the secret, instead it will come out in a shocking way at the most inopportune moment for the person who held the secret.

Reactions: MrLakes1579

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
:ROFLMAO: OMG I didn't think about that. Then it will turn out that the MC or Lydia has a secret that is incredibly pertinent to the entire situation but neither of them will say the secret, instead it will come out in a shocking way at the most inopportune moment for the person who held the secret.
Like how about this, her musician parents (who were part of an incestuous free-love community back in the day) are disgusted that they've raised such a frigid daughter and so they created the Fetish Locator App to correct her abhorrent behaviour :ROFLMAO:

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
On Min path, Nora still has the same conversation with Polly about the blind date, seems weird that Polly found someone else who could pull off the same thing.

During AmRose bath scene on the lighter path MC takes her line "It was something really stupid, something I had never done, and then I did it."

I don't understand why no one would go to the FBI about this app if it is blackmailing people. Also when MC meets Lyssa and finds out she is a lawyer and not to try that shit, in no way does he try to warn or tell her that is what the app does.

On min route MC says he hooked Lydia up with a gig, but in reality Nora did it.

Daisy vaginal the MC looks like he died.

Would be nice if you could choose on the Vanessa scene even if you chose foot fetish earlier. Reason being is people might have a ranking to their fetish and a footjob might be better than a handjob or a titjob, but worse than a blowjob. So it would be nice to have choice if the fetish was chosen and all other options also.

Weird the MC is bad at memorizing yet what he told Lydia was he learned his school lessons by watching them previously. That seems to be memorizing to me.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Like how about this, her musician parents (who were part of an incestuous free-love community back in the day) are disgusted that they've raised such a frigid daughter and so they created the Fetish Locator App to correct her abhorrent behaviour :ROFLMAO:
And she knows about it but she doesn't think the MC would ever participate in such a terrible thing. Once she finds out she will never want to have anything to do with him but yet will help to bring an end to the app.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
And she knows about it but she doesn't think the MC would ever participate in such a terrible thing. Once she finds out she will never want to have anything to do with him but yet will help to bring an end to the app.
Yes, that is the CW version, as opposed to the Lemonfreak version where she falls so deep into depravity that she loses the ability to orgasm from anything less than triple-anal while being choked and pissed on :eek:

• Haha
Reactions: duane71

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Yes, that is the CW version, as opposed to the Lemonfreak version where she falls so deep into depravity that she loses the ability to orgasm from anything less than triple-anal while being choked and pissed on :eek:
You can have her, I would like for my MC to wake up to the realization that Lydia is fugly and his true love is either Lyssa, AmRose, or his sister Stacy (in order of attractiveness). Lydia is the most boring character in the entire game.

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes