Fetish Locator [v0.09.12] [ViNovella]

Original Size: 1.33 GB
Compressed Size: 375 MB

Win/Linux: - - - :)

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Wow, really loved the update. AmRose and Lyssa are my two favorite characters so I'm a happy perv. If only I had the power to toss Lydia to the side, "frigid sexless virgins" aren't my cuppa and I have a feeling that won't go well. Looking forward to the next week in the game. Still wish we weren't being blackmailed into doing the kinky shit we'd be doing anyway. LOL

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I was waiting for someone to reply. When I load my save game to continue with the new release it just puts me back at the start each time. What did you do differently?
I always go to a save that is a bit further back from the "end of day" notice to load, so whatever was my last decision save is the one I then choose. Then I play through my last decision and skip on to the next content.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Code:
While running game code:
  File "game/code/00action_file.rpy", line 33, in __call__
  File "game/code/functions.rpy", line 74, in mp_manage
TypeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute '__getitem__'
Thanks for the advice. I get this error though whatever saves I try. Maybe I'll just have to start a new game.
Yeah, sorry. I did play through the game more recently too. Like in the last week or so I decided to refresh my memory. Not sure if that makes any difference.

It's a short game still and if you can skip through the text and make the decisions it should go quick.

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
and trap would be hot as fuck too if somone tricks us and has a big cook hell YEAH :love:
trap? u mean on jav otoko or shemale cuz theres on tag just a futa not also trap thats mean the looking like girls but a boy :KEK:

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
whats the command to edit points? I have only 41 points at the end and get a game over ...

zinacke

Modder
Feb 13, 2020
When I open the save menu my keyboard show up so I can't save my can (I play on android)

Jan 25, 2020
View attachment 661160
Fetish Locator 0.09.12 is out! Play the last day of the week now!

Get the game here:

Or here:

0.09.12 Changelog:
  • Full Day-7 story
  • End of Week-1
  • 429 fullscreen renders
  • 15 unique new animations
  • New fetish - spanking
  • More story with Stacy and AmRose
  • More content with Vanessa
  • More story with Hana
  • More content with Daisy
  • More content with Dahlia
  • More content with Lyssa
  • More content/story with AmRose
I can not wait until Lyssa fucks our ass with that sexy cock of hers! I love everything about her!

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
I have restarted the game because my old saves brought an un-ignorable error, but even the new save files are broken. I haven't used any kind of mods or anything.

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes