KrystofDayne

Donor
Dec 9, 2019
can you please explain to me what the cuckold-Kevin path is about ?
Well Kevin and his sister Chloe are a couple but he gets off on other guys fucking her so you can be one of those guys (if you so choose)

Edit: Just added spoiler ;-)

Last edited:

KrystofDayne

Donor
Dec 9, 2019
Btw, loved the new update, these were the Lyssa and AmRose storylines of my dreams :love: might need to up my rating :unsure:

KrystofDayne

Donor
Dec 9, 2019
Secret girlfriend or sex slave?
Aaah that was a hard choice. Secret girlfriend for now, but I might want to create two savefiles in the future to see if the sexslave path has something kinkier to offer :p But if the only difference is sort of a dom/sub relationship with her, I'll stay on the secret girlfriend path, not really into BDSM myself

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Aaah that was a hard choice. Secret girlfriend for now, but I might want to create two savefiles in the future to see if the sexslave path has something kinkier to offer :p But if the only difference is sort of a dom/sub relationship with her, I'll stay on the secret girlfriend path, not really into BDSM myself
I need to do the same, my MC is a bit all over the place with the dom/sub choices at the moment. Finished with 93 points though :D

MarioDude

Feb 4, 2018
Fuck, kinda weird this update, coming from this game, i mean i usually turn my brain off so to speak to enjoy most of the (LN? Novels? Games?), in this case with Amber-Rose it just felt real, haven't degraded someone ever, but for some reason it fell cruel, fuck, at least i learned that i can't do that to someone.

KrystofDayne

Donor
Dec 9, 2019
I need to do the same, my MC is a bit all over the place with the dom/sub choices at the moment. Finished with 93 points though :D
Wtf, how did you do that?? :WaitWhat: I thought I did pretty well but I only got to 76 :LOL: gave the whole of the remainder to AmRose though, because of course that's what I did :poop:

But lemonfreak probably be just like
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

explosivo666

Feb 15, 2018
Was having an issue with saves being broken if you save at a menu / choice. Workaround, save just before a choice pop up. Using Kompressed version.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Wtf, how did you do that?? :WaitWhat: I thought I did pretty well but I only got to 76 :LOL: gave the whole of the remainder to AmRose though, because of course that's what I did :poop:

But lemonfreak probably be just like
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
In no particular order

Pissing challenge with Min (must've followed her story at the party) and aim for the face
Ass-fuck Chloe in front of Kevin
Piss in park with Amber
Creampie Daisy without telling her about the challenge
Fuck Nora but don't creampie her
Go with Vanessa to the island
Then go with Daisy/Dahlia (same points)
Spank Lyssa to completion

I think that's everything

KrystofDayne

Donor
Dec 9, 2019
In no particular order

Pissing challenge with Min (must've followed her story at the party) and aim for the face
Ass-fuck Chloe in front of Kevin
Piss in park with Amber
Creampie Daisy without telling her about the challenge
Fuck Nora but don't creampie her
Go with Vanessa to the island
Then go with Daisy/Dahlia (same points)
Spank Lyssa to completion

I think that's everything
Okay well I did all of that except for the pissing challenge with Min. Well I started it but then preferred to have the other two things, the hallucinogenic thing and I don't remember what the third thing was, something with Lyssa? Or Daisy? Anyway don't have the pissing challenge in my save.
Also I think you meant piss in park with Polly? But yeah, did that too.

Oh and I creampied Daisy but I did tell her beforehand, but I don't see why that would give different points.

So I guess my missing points are just from that one difference? Seems weird though, would that really give 17 additional points?

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Okay well I did all of that except for the pissing challenge with Min. Well I started it but then preferred to have the other two things, the hallucinogenic thing and I don't remember what the third thing was, something with Lyssa? Or Daisy? Anyway don't have the pissing challenge in my save.
Also I think you meant piss in park with Polly? But yeah, did that too.

Oh and I creampied Daisy but I did tell her beforehand, but I don't see why that would give different points.
You're right, it was Polly, which one's Amber? (is there even an Amber?)

I get it, watersports aren't my thing irl, I just did it for POINTZZ ;) 14 from Min and an extra 6 or 7 from Daisy

• Thinking Face
Reactions: KrystofDayne

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
So is there more to this game now, or is it if you don't make the Party Game Over?
The party update was a while ago, there is plenty of content after that but you need to attend the party or else the game is over but its quite easy to make it, you have to really go out of your way not to get into the party.

Yandere Lover

Jul 28, 2017
The party update was a while ago, there is plenty of content after that but you need to attend the party or else the game is over but its quite easy to make it, you have to really go out of your way not to get into the party.
I know that, but all the first Fetishes were just not my style. Female Domination- Never, and I think it was like NTR or Group - Not Sure, but again No.

Reactions: Giovany
4.10 star(s) 168 Votes