Apr 7, 2019
For some reason the gallery isn't working properly anymore (I can't remember if it was working in the previous version). It only shows the first page of the gallery although I already progressed further than that.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
For some reason the gallery isn't working properly anymore (I can't remember if it was working in the previous version). It only shows the first page of the gallery although I already progressed further than that.
It' a known bug, confirmed by the developer in this post.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Short update, but some good moments in it. Finally getting to bone Daisy, a bj from Lyssa, and some hj action with Stacy. Was really hoping for a bit more with Lyssa because she's definitely in my top 3 right now, but I guess all good things come to those who wait, right? ;)

P.S. Love that Lyssa gif in your sig, ViNovella. :love:

KrystofDayne

Donor
Dec 9, 2019
How much cuckold or NTR is in the game?
Well, like with most things, it's mostly based on your choice. As of yet, there is some NTR/cuckold story with your best friend. But you don't have to engage in it. But at any rate, it's not the biggest part of the game.

Reactions: Alannnnn

Alannnnn

Apr 25, 2019
Well, like with most things, it's mostly based on your choice. As of yet, there is some NTR/cuckold story with your best friend. But you don't have to engage in it. But at any rate, it's not the biggest part of the game.
I mean, I ask this because I remember back in v 0.04-05 it was mostly lesbian and bdsm, which is what intrigued me in the game but havent played since. Having NTR and cuckold is just a bonus.

tombeir

Oct 9, 2018
Can someone please post the latest post from patreon? The dev is talking about the future of the game

Alannnnn

Apr 25, 2019
I couldn't fine that scene since I finish the game and at the end his best friend comes to town, either there's a lot of content that I haven't seen because there is a lot of content.

Alannnnn

Apr 25, 2019
You go to https://f95zone.to/account/signature and add there an image with a link to the picture I posted. ;)
Just finished the game, maybe haven't seen all the content but its amazing how its not even a week in the game and there's still 2 weeks left! :love: Crazy amount of work, respect for that. I loved that despite the MC maybe getting all the girls then there's a possibility that maybe with FEMDOM, BDSM, Female Domination there can be a slave ending with a bestfriend, Daisy,Polly, Daisy's other friend,MAYBE Lyssa, MAYBE MAYBE AmaRose. Maybe 2 endings, idk but that would be really hot. If you include NTR or Cuckold like MC's best friend then thats just insane. Not a big fan of NTR but this a top game that can makeit possible. The storyline is highly entertaining, finally found a gem of a gem. This, The Adventure Couple, The Spellbook, Timestamps. It up there with the greats. Nice work!

Reactions: ziko and fanboi

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
I couldn't fine that scene since I finish the game and at the end his best friend comes to town, either there's a lot of content that I haven't seen because there is a lot of content.
Ah, I see where the confusion is coming from. To keep the MC from having too many best friends and because it's dangerous to go alone, take .

Regarding NTR in the game: they where talking about the content with Kevin (the guy who introduces you to the app) and his sister Chloe. After stumbling upon Kevin masturbating to his sister having sex with another guy he opens up to you.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ViNovella

Game Developer
Apr 20, 2019
lyssa-promo-2.jpg
Fetish Locator 0.09.12 is out! Play the last day of the week now!

Get the game here:

Or here:

0.09.12 Changelog:
  • Full Day-7 story
  • End of Week-1
  • 429 fullscreen renders
  • 15 unique new animations
  • New fetish - spanking
  • More story with Stacy and AmRose
  • More content with Vanessa
  • More story with Hana
  • More content with Daisy