ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Game needs more support..more hype..it is about the only game..with fetishes and kinks outside of my realm i enjoy...the quality of the game is that good that one is able to overlook their "errmmmm...uhhhh....RUN!!!" and play and enjoy it...so give Vi copious bucks so he never stops making this.

Wooloomooloo

Apr 8, 2018
Game needs more support..more hype..it is about the only game..with fetishes and kinks outside of my realm i enjoy...the quality of the game is that good that one is able to overlook their "errmmmm...uhhhh....RUN!!!" and play and enjoy it...so give Vi copious bucks so he never stops making this.
Nope. Not as long as there's no freely available version anymore.

Dec 31, 2019
An interesting game for sure, just finished playing for the first time. Really good looking renders, interesting plot and some great looking girls. My favorites for now are Polly, Stacy and Lyssa.

The MC annoyed me a few times especially with his obsession for Lydia, I mean she is not bad at all, I liked her but I found some other girls more interesting. I'm hoping we get to choose who we end up with and not get forced to her.

It's nice to have a game focusing on so many different fetishes, some are not for me but still I could easily get the required points in the end.

I have to admit from reading comments here I wasn't sure if I'd like it but this is a really good and unique game. I loved playing it and am looking forward for the next updates!

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
Just a warning for guys like me lad.
There's a big warning ya know with the Fetish Locator app where it asks you about Enema content. Not like it's a suprise.

This game is criminally underrated at only 39 reviews with 4 1/2 stars.
I would add my own rating but trying to eke out 200 words of "This game is fun and Lyssa is the best" is a bit beyond me.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
An interesting game for sure, just finished playing for the first time. Really good looking renders, interesting plot and some great looking girls. My favorites for now are Polly, Stacy and Lyssa.

The MC annoyed me a few times especially with his obsession for Lydia, I mean she is not bad at all, I liked her but I found some other girls more interesting. I'm hoping we get to choose who we end up with and not get forced to her.

It's nice to have a game focusing on so many different fetishes, some are not for me but still I could easily get the required points in the end.

I have to admit from reading comments here I wasn't sure if I'd like it but this is a really good and unique game. I loved playing it and am looking forward for the next updates!
I hope as the story progresses we can steer away from the Lydia obssession too.
There's a big warning ya know with the Fetish Locator app where it asks you about Enema content. Not like it's a suprise.

This game is criminally underrated at only 39 reviews with 4 1/2 stars.
I would add my own rating but trying to eke out 200 words of "This game is fun and Lyssa is the best" is a bit beyond me.
Talk about the story, the characters, the things you like and dislike in the game. It is easy to pass the minimum limit to the review doing this.;)

Jwow3

May 29, 2019
Found this game yesterday and binge played through it all in one day. Wonderful characters that really bring the world to life and the amount of fetishes is a cool spin since there’s something for everyone.

I’ll have to jump on the bandwagon a bit with Lyssa as my fave not just because I’m into that but she’s also my favourite personality, and definitely one of the best characters I’ve seen in a game.

Have to say her beach scene was very sexy with her strolling in and out of the water, although her penis did have a reddish/pink colour that didn’t match the rest of her skin and it seemed like it was smaller erect than flaccid which was a bit odd but I’ll admit that I’m quite biased towards large ladies (but not massively inhumanly so) in that department.

But seriously, really interesting/fun/steamy game, keep up the good work!!

snowman44

Jul 10, 2017

Yeah the only thing I dislike is the obsession with Lydia. For now I'm torn between Lyssa, Daisy and Polly.

daim2604

Dec 16, 2018
Hi. Thanks alot for the game. To play the new content, do I have to start from beginning? Because, loading my last game just send me back to the ending.

Thanks in advance.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Hi. Thanks alot for the game. To play the new content, do I have to start from beginning? Because, loading my last game just send me back to the ending.

Thanks in advance.
Yes, you'll need to start over for the new scenes as this is the extended version of the week-one-release. See the changelog:
v1.00.05:
Week-1 story finished
239 new renders
15 new unique animations
New character - Jessie
New scenes - day-1, day-3, day-5, day-6, and day-7
New content with Polly

Music added to every scene in the game
CG Gallery - unlock best-looking renders in the game
Replay room - replay all your favorite scenes
Achievements - unlock bonus content!
Countless small improvements to the gameplay and story

Reactions: daim2604

daim2604

Dec 16, 2018
Yes, you'll need to start over for the new scenes as this is the extended version of the week-one-release. See the changelog:
Thanks for the reply sir. Sorry, I did read the changelog, just don't quite understand it. But, thanks alot for the clarification, really appreciate it!

Reactions: Hordragg
4.10 star(s) 168 Votes