scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
Will I need to apply any patches if I buy the Steam version?
No.

Edit: well, there is a patch you could apply, the one that fully unlocks the gallery/replay room/achievements. It's the one developed by OEJ. I haven't tested it, but I think it should still work.
Or you could just play the game and unlock the bonus content as intended.

Last edited:
Reactions: PKS23

alyath

May 31, 2020
I am not sure about the Law. But I think depends on the Regional Laws that count.
Just have played the Game on Steam and this is the current state. And the reason why I mentioned it as Current.
Hopeful Steam doesn´t care anymore. "Seeds of Chaos" is with Incest Spoiler too, and it is way longer on Steam then any other hardcore VN Game.

Last edited:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I am not sure about the Law. But I think depends on the Regional Laws that count.
Just have played the Game on Steam and this is the current state. And the reason why I mentioned it as Current.
Hopeful Steam doesn´t care anymore. "Seeds of Chaos" is with Incest Spoiler too, and it is way longer on Steam then any other hardcore VN Game.
What are you talking about? Seeds of Chaos does not have incest content.

It is not only a question of laws, Steam works with credit card companies like MasterCard, the same that gave a ultimatum to Patreon about incest content.

ViNovella I would sugest that you leave this specific genre for the lewdpatcher link. You only need one asshole to denounce the game and unfortunately steam forums are full of bigots and nazis. Better be safer than sorry.

Last edited:
Reactions: alyath

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I don't remember this comment but i don't think the demon siblings' talk was meant to imply that as the developers themselves had already denied putting incest on SoC and while the goblins comment may be a indirect reference it is also quite hidden under several dialogue lines.

Which can't be said about the content here in Fetish Locator.

curiosity

Aug 10, 2017
Steam version is the same as the version available in download section of this thread or there more content in the steam version? thx

alyath

May 31, 2020
Steam version is the same as the version available in download section of this thread or there more content in the steam version? thx
If you ask: Is the Steam version better? As far as I know the best Point towards buying the Steam Version is you Support the Game, and the automated Update. So no clicking through X Foren and check for new Content. Just start Steam and see there is an Update, then enjoy.

Ashtere

Aug 18, 2019
This VN was a joy to play through, too bad it was over quite soon. I'll definitely keep checking in for week 2!
Loved all the different fetishes. Characters were awesome too

4.00 star(s) 166 Votes