introvtx

May 6, 2017
Anyone have the v1.00.05 walkthrough? I stopped at one update before it and I'm starting over again but don't wanna do the thinking lol. Thank you!

Reactions: Holy Bacchus

Maestro91

Aug 2, 2017
Keeps crashing, after a few tries to get it working I get a virus warning, probably a false positive but thought I should mention.

haryel

Apr 10, 2018
Seems like whoever updated the thread took down the Week 1 links. I reported this to the mods, hope they will fix it soon.
Oh I was confused for a sec, I thought I messed up somewhere. Thanks for explaining! Just found out about this game.

Dec 20, 2019
Yes, because it would seem this 2nd week is a separate game from the first week and not simply an update to that one. Kind of an odd decision, though. Don't see why this couldn't have just been one single game file.
I was about to double confirm if the new update is standalone when I saw your comment.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Same thing for the walkthrough as the one for week 1 is gone as well. Should let them know about that too.
Better make a report too.
I was about to double confirm if the new update is standalone when I saw your comment.
Each week works as a standalone game where you import save files from the previous one.

-----------------------
edit: Links were restored! :)

Reactions: SomeoneX22

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
So is week one separate from the current version, or...?

because if I can't play the whole game with a single file, it's not worth it for me.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Better make a report too.
Do you still have the 1.00.05 walkthrough? If so you could just upload it here and then direct the mod to it so they can add it to the OP.

Each week works as a standalone game where you import save files from the previous one.
Do we know why that is? Because it seems strange to make each week standalone when the file size is only about 1GB for the 1st week, which is still small for a VN.

Also, I take it that this week 2 is going to need its own patch now as well?

taru

Apr 23, 2018
Yes, because it would seem this 2nd week is a separate game from the first week and not simply an update to that one. Kind of an odd decision, though. Don't see why this couldn't have just been one single game file.
Ah thanks dude now ill have to replay the first one as I've forgotten what I did lol

4.00 star(s) 166 Votes