Dec 20, 2019
because if I can't play the whole game with a single file, it's not worth it for me.
Why? If the game is good enough, this shouldn't be a problem.
Do we know why that is? Because it seems strange to make each week standalone when the file size is only about 1GB for the 1st week, which is still small for a VN.
I don't mind the split, but can't help wondering why I have to import. If there is a need to import, can renpy allow a function to actually import with a click of a button?

Orlu

Dec 10, 2018
Each week works as a standalone game where you import save files from the previous one.
When you say it "works"... got any idea how I get it to stop just telling me it can't find the old saves itself, and let me point it at them?

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Do you still have the 1.00.05 walkthrough? If so you could just upload it here and then direct the mod to it so they can add it to the OP.

Do we know why that is? Because it seems strange to make each week standalone when the file size is only about 1GB for the 1st week, which is still small for a VN.

Also, I take it that this week 2 is going to need its own patch now as well?
They just needed to restore the links, which was already done.

You will have to ask the developer that.

Patch should work fine (haven't tested yet).

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
It is already there inside the SPOILER tag.

Scratch that. Only the links were restored. Not the walkthrough for week 1.

Dec 20, 2019
And now we wait...

The last version I played was 1.00.01, so now that I've got the 1.00.05 I just need the updated walkthrough and I'm good to go. :giggle:
Just checked the changelog, now I've confirmed that the one I played was 1.00.05 due to the existence of the CG Gallery. Just woke up so will not fill my brain with fetishes just yet. Will wait to play the game later.

Reactions: Repuci

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Anyone have the v1.00.05 walkthrough? I stopped at one update before it and I'm starting over again but don't wanna do the thinking lol. Thank you!
It is already there inside the SPOILER tag.

Scratch that. Only the links were restored. Not the walkthrough for week 1.
Just checked the changelog, now I've confirmed that the one I played was 1.00.05 due to the existence of the CG Gallery. Just woke up so will not fill my brain with fetishes just yet. Will wait to play the game later.
Week 1 walkthrough now added to the OP.

Orlu

Dec 10, 2018
Can confirm, I had saved on the wrong screen (the one before) and saving on the right screen fixed it. Found the save fine by itself and all that.

AvasNem

Feb 29, 2020
I realy don`t care about Lydia, that girl is blank like a sheet of paper. The forced romance is realy the only thing that bugs me about this great game. Give us a choice to dump her. I mean i get it that she is the blackmail aspect to the story but AR can take that role too.

4.10 star(s) 167 Votes