Englen

Mar 17, 2019
The steam version is called "Fetish Locator Week One - Extended Edition" so I doubt it. I assume they'll release week 2 on steam when it's complete like they did with week 1.
yes, because of steam ToS most creators release their games split up to not fuck over their lower patreon supporters.

AvasNem

Feb 29, 2020
Lydia and Mike acting like two teenagers was cringeworthy to watch. Good thing that it seems Mike's happiness was short lived when Lydia got all weird realizing he liked the sexual aspect of the party, which she didn't liked on top of being assaulted there too.
I really hope that this is used as a chance to close ties already between them when they have their talk later. My main interest is only on AmRose and Lyssa.

I wonder where the dev is going with the quest to find Stacy's luggage. Sure it will bring Mike close to Allison but i am curious if this will go somewhere else... :unsure:
By the way was surprised with Stacy's attitude towards AmRose if you decide to enter a relationship with the redhead.

Also look forward to meeting Lyssa in the next update.

ps:
ViNovella i really am starting to get the feeling you are quite into water sports. Poor Min... :LOL::p

Have to agree on that. The idealized aspect (being the "perfect crush) makes Lydia quite boring when compared to other characters like AmRose, Lyssa or Min.
maybe i am overinterpreting the story too much, but if at the end Lydia is the BigBad behind the App i wouldn`t be surprised. I mean innocent rich girl, with controlling/overshadowing parents low self-esteem and a inferiority complex. Someday she just snaps and decides if she can`t control her own life she will control everyone elses. Rope in some close friends (Min) through blackmail and money, start a pyramid scheme with more blackmail and money, make more people join, create the app to streamline things and voila, she becomes QueenBee and enjoys everyones debauchery. Then one day the MC appears and she decides that she has found a new plaything. One conveniently compromising pic later, her new "boyfriend" gets squirmy and she has frontrow seats.

And still i wouldn`t like her, bah well you have to take the good with the bad.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Fetish Locator Week 2 v1.01.09.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
touch the version # bottom right in the main menu to toggle the "Taboo Edition".

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Last edited:

maruta

Feb 16, 2018
Meh, that was short. There was only two choices for me in this update. Is it because my playthrough? Did I miss something?

f0ssile

Nov 13, 2018
Hmm... Really? So, I shouldn't get that EXACT error because I didn't extract the rpa files? Wrong. I did NOT extract them and I have the SAME exact error.
well, it gave me that error with the extracted files, I re-downloaded without extracting and the error disappeared.
What should I have thought?

• Love
Reactions: ArturiousDesign

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
If you use Unren, do NOT set is_extended_edition and is_steam_edition to True.
If you already have done it, open game\code\variables.rpy and undo the changes:
Code:
define  is_extended_edition = False
define  is_steam_edition    = False
There is NO extended content yet, you are not going to miss anything.

Reactions: johnconnor

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
Having a problem when I start the game:
It's part of the errors thrown only when the developer mode is enabled. So, do not enable it, and you'll be able to play the game.

Did you apply any patch? If so, which one? OS?
It's not the cause of the problem. It's an effective flaw in the code :
Code:
screen main_menu():
[...]
        if gui.show_name:
            if is_extended_edition:
                use main_menu_extended()
            else:
When preparing the screens during the init phase, Ren'py proceed all their code, not caring about the conditions. Therefore, here it try to find the "main_menu_extended" screen, which I assume is defined in a separate file available only if you effectively own the extended edition.

ViNovella please, correct this for the next update.
The easiest wait to do this is to define the "main_menu" screen twice. Once in "code/screens/screen.rpy" without the reference to "main_menu_extended", and another time in the extended rpy file, with the use of "main_menu_extended". Just ensure that the said extended rpy file will be proceeded after ; so come after in alphabetical order.

I don't ask that in order to use the developer mode, but in order to not make your game look broke for players enabling this mode. Even those that are members here will not all search through the thread in order to find the solution ; they'll just assume that the game became shit and not care about it anymore.

gtz-god

Jan 4, 2019
ok is there a way to get 50 point with femdom and buying them i thought maybe giving myself 9 more point by one feet play but i dont know how to change the code so it will work i am not a game maker or know too much about code

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Hmm... Really? So, I shouldn't get that EXACT error because I didn't extract the rpa files? Wrong. I did NOT extract them and I have the SAME exact error.
I got this error if I did anything whatsoever to the game with UnRen, or even throwing the taboo file into the game folder.

Akeymu

Jan 22, 2020
Does anyone know how to use week 1 saves??? Tried copy paste into the save folder of precious versions but they only send me to the end of the game with the dalia/stacy suplort request

Maverick1965

Sep 2, 2018
Does anyone know how to use week 1 saves??? Tried copy paste into the save folder of precious versions but they only send me to the end of the game with the dalia/stacy suplort request
There's an extra option in the title menu for "Continue from Week 1". Choose it and load the appropriate file.

4.10 star(s) 167 Votes