lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
So the only difference so far for the second week is between choosing Daisy or the other girl at the beach and a small text change depending on what Amber-Rose is to you.
Did I miss anything?
The choice of Min, Lyssa or the other girl, the one who was blackmailing AmRose, you can only pick 2 of them.

Reactions: Medak

Medak

Oct 11, 2019
The choice of Min, Lyssa or the other girl, the one who was blackmailing AmRose, you can only pick 2 of them.
I know the choices about Min and Lyssa, but I can't remember the scene with the blackmailing girl, probably didn't choose her at some point when given the chance.
She came in class frowning so I guess I cut that route, but I guess you can't have them all :D

Akeymu

Jan 22, 2020
So the only difference so far for the second week is between choosing Daisy or the other girl at the beach and a small text change depending on what Amber-Rose is to you.
Did I miss anything?
Quite a bit, mostly the blonde you meet at the party in week one who was blackmailing Amrose into lesbian actions whom can be intrigued by her vision event at the party for an in class BJ

Reactions: Medak and Repuci

Medak

Oct 11, 2019
Quite a bit, mostly the blonde you meet at the party in week one who was blackmailing Amrose into lesbian actions whom can be intrigued by her vision event at the party for an in class BJ
Oh yea, now I remember, you can only go to 2 out of the 3 events available, so I guess because I didn't go to that event, her route is closed. Will probably replay it then in the future when more content is out.

Akeymu

Jan 22, 2020
Save at the end of week 1 where it tells you to. Don't copy the files over and use the menu option to continue.

----------------------------------

Stacy and Min peeing scene. (y)
I found my issue lmao, i forgot i edited my save with the save editor during week one to bassically register all 3 party events and then get access to all beach content, i forgot i did that it invalidated my save XD. Yes Stscy and min event is so hot!!!

Akeymu

Jan 22, 2020
There's an extra option in the title menu for "Continue from Week 1". Choose it and load the appropriate file.
I found my issue lmao, i forgot i edited my save with the save editor during week one to bassically register all 3 party events and then get access to all beach content, i forgot i did that it invalidated my save XD. Thx tho!

Reactions: Maverick1965

KrystofDayne

Donor
Dec 9, 2019
Ah you're all just prudes :devilish: I got like around 80 at the end of week one without really trying, don't remember the exact amount. I did wonder what a perfect game would look like and the maximum amount I was able to get was 109 points. The main fetish I stay away from is the whole Dahlia dom thing, so those were the main points I was missing in my casual playthrough.
I couldn't find any confirmation in the thread though that 109 actually is the maximum amount at the end of week 1, maybe I missed something.

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
Ah you're all just prudes :devilish: I got like around 80 at the end of week one without really trying, don't remember the exact amount. I did wonder what a perfect game would look like and the maximum amount I was able to get was 109 points. The main fetish I stay away from is the whole Dahlia dom thing, so those were the main points I was missing in my casual playthrough.
I couldn't find any confirmation in the thread though that 109 actually is the maximum amount at the end of week 1, maybe I missed something.
I always saw my self as a depraved individual, but it's more by focusing on the fetishes I do have rather then spreading them.

The main ones I turn away from were watersports, trans and femdom. I saw netori and though I'll probably will want that, but it ended up being a cuckold peep show(not a very thrilling experience for me).

The game is good, but definitely aimed toward people with more wide spread fetishes. I don't think I've seen another game that meld all of them so well together though.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Ah you're all just prudes :devilish: I got like around 80 at the end of week one without really trying, don't remember the exact amount. I did wonder what a perfect game would look like and I the maximum amount I was able to get was 109 points. The main fetish I stay away from is the whole Dahlia dom thing, so those were the main points I was missing in my casual playthrough.
I think i saw someone mention something similar on a steam thread (don't remember which right now). Anyway game is getting quite a lot traction on steam. It already has more than 2/3 of Depraved Awakening reviews over less than 2 weeks.

About Dahlia you can't even get points because dumbass Peter forget to take the pictures. :FacePalm:
AmRose, Lyssa and Min are the ones most well developed characters in this game so far. While there was some development to Lydia she is still just the boring crush for me.

Anyway, why would some people play a game called Fetish Locator if having such a narrow view on sex? You need to make your tastes more eclectic to fully play this game.:cool::p

KrystofDayne

Donor
Dec 9, 2019
Anyway, why would some people play a game called Fetish Locator if having such a narrow view on sex? You need to make your tastes more eclectic to fully play this game.:cool::p
Yeah I wonder about that a lot. It seems weird but I think I somewhat get where they're coming from even though their annoyance isn't really justified.

I think what it comes down to is the same way I feel about the hundreds of samey nuclear family 'cest games out there—I know I don't have to play them but every time I see an objectively good game in this genre, I think something along the lines of "ah come on, this dev clearly has talent, why do they waste it on this? There could be so many better games they could be developing". I know that's an irrational thought and obviously any dev can make whatever they want but in these cases it often feels like a missed opportunity to me and I'm then just frustrated that there can't be more games like Fetish Locator or other ones that I enjoy more than your typical incest game.

So I think when people play this game but don't necessarily like to engage with all these fetishes they might be thinking along these same lines—it's an objectively good game that they wished they could enjoy more but can't because of their taste.

Like I said, I don't think that these thoughts are really rational or really justified but I think that that is what a lot of these people that complain about having to engage in these kinks are feeling.

Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
I love the fetishes I did turned on, but the real problem is the point system. saying "it's optional" but then having a game over if you don't turn on enough isn't really optional now is it? Having a hard stop for a game is almost always bad, even more so if you'll have to start over because of that.

The app is first introduced like a tinder but for fetishes, but then tell you that if you don't use all of it's features you lose. That's very different from what you are told at the beginning, soley because of that I think it's a fair complaint. If the app was introduced as an app that the only way to keep it on your phone is by keep earning points and if you don't have enough it will ban your account, then having to chase down all the fetishes will make a lot more sense.

but you are right, if I see that I'm not depraved enough for this I won't be bothering anybody with that.

Reactions: Maviarab
4.10 star(s) 167 Votes