nayno22

Jan 11, 2019
hi everyone I finished week 1 and had created 6 saves with 6 different paths but when I want to play week2 load them on "continue from week 1" I have just one save repeated 6 times did I miss something? thanks for helping
ViNovella frequents this thread needs some help please :)

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
I seen someone else asked when I searched but I didn't see an answer. Does the Taboo patch work for week one as well? I've never played before so I'm starting fresh.
Yup. Just drop the patch file in the game folder.

thanks for the reply :) how can I tag someone if I may ask?
@ + their name (or just hit @ and start typing their name and a dropdown menu should appear). @ nayno22 without the space becomes nayno22.

Reactions: ive_got-problems

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
here is my unofficial android port of Fetish Locator Week 2 v1.01.09.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
touch the version # bottom right in the main menu to toggle the "Taboo Edition".

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
This is the first week too or only the 8th day? ty for ur work

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
I managed 109 on the Week 1 Extended and could've got more but didn't want to fuck things up with Nora
What did you do to get that? I didn't do it with Min in the toilets to help Polly with the cofee shop girl and I didn't do the foot fetish. So that's all I can think of (the walkthrough doesn't show points)

KrystofDayne

Donor
Dec 9, 2019
I managed 109 on the Week 1 Extended and could've got more but didn't want to fuck things up with Nora
What did you do to get that? I didn't do it with Min in the toilets to help Polly with the cofee shop girl and I didn't do the foot fetish.
You don't need to do the foot fetish for points since all your points are gone after the party anyways but you do have to do it to get the Dahlia scene on the beach later and that one gives you more points than the Daisy thing.

It's interesting though that lemonfreak says he could have gotten more. Could you have? Because 109 was also the max amount I was able to achieve, I don't know what you're referring to with the Nora thing. Maybe you meant giving her an "accidental" creampie? Because if I remember correctly, that doesn't give you more points. I don't remember exactly but either you aren't able to snap a pic of that because she freaks out or you are thereafter just banned from gaining more points with her in future scenes, thereby negating points that you might be able to get from that creampie. I think it's something along those lines though, I don't think that creampie gives you more points in the end. If that was what you're referring to.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
You don't need to do the foot fetish for points since all your points are gone after the party anyways but you do have to do it to get the Dahlia scene on the beach later and that one gives you more points than the Daisy thing.

It's interesting though that lemonfreak says he could have gotten more. Could you have? Because 109 was also the max amount I was able to achieve, I don't know what you're referring to with the Nora thing.
In the third scene with Nora you can give her a surprise creampie and take a photo; you get more points but she catches you doing it, gets really angry and kicks you out. If you do it you can finish on 112 points.

EDIT - I read on the dev's discord that there is a Steam acchievement for hitting 112 points so that must be the maximum.

Last edited:

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
As said above by lemonfreak, you need 112 points for the achievement.
I missed that. Thanks. Not sure what I gave her. lol I barely make any points but, I had some left over, so, I sent them to her. I doubt I'll have enough to go to the next party. So, I guess I'll be using my ⭐. lol

4.10 star(s) 167 Votes