fetish locator?... hmm...
No incest
No impregnation
no inbreeding
no pregnant sex
no bestiality
no BDSM
no S&M
No handle bar hair pulling while making motorcycle sounds while pounding her as hard as you can (i cannot think of a tag for this).
No male on futa
No futanari lovingly pounding your ass and not being a total domineering bitch about it.
no damn futanari
does not seem to have anything for those that love being cucked, you know who you are (if you add this make it optional and not forced like a certain dev i hate who claims it is optional but forces it)
no ect ect...

man i think this is some fine false advertising here. good luck dude.
well the name of the game says it all Fetish Locator
everyone is still looking !!!!

matschbirne

Aug 24, 2019
first week was a nice experience.:)
i tried it once on early stage and it was not to my liking.
but now i wanna see how the story goes on...AmRose is not my favorite, but maybe who knows...:unsure:

a yes, start from week2(day1) the game lagged in every change of picture/szene... i don't no whether others have the problem too :unsure:

Last edited:

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
lemonfreak

I hope you don't mind that I borrowed your signature, but I loved it when I saw it and wanted to carry it as a banner. When do we do the Lyssa fan club?
Since I didn't make it there is no possible way for me to object to you using it.

The Lyssa fan club starts when someone with enough time on their hands starts it. I will happily join but have no intention of starting it.

Last edited:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
He must be preocupied with bugfixes for the steam version, plus it seems he got permission to make cards and backgrounds for the game.

robmon

Nov 23, 2018
Hello, this is my translation of the FetishLocatorWeek2-1.01.09-pc game in Polish.I salute everyone and wish you a great game and look forward to the hero's continued adventures.

Moje własne tłumaczenie gry FetishLocatorWeek2-1.01.09-pc po Polsku
"Gry nie muszą być tylko po Angielsku, pokażmy że (Polacy nie gęsi albo tylko jężyk ma) He He ...
Pozdrawiam Robmon"

ezrael777

Nov 15, 2019
Hey people, I'm trying to get the steam achievements done, but I'm still missing 4 of them (mind that I'm playing a translated version of the game, so the achievement's names might be a little different, still you should recognize them by the description):

Give 110%: reading the walkthrough i kinda figured it out, must do both creampie surpriese to Daisy and Nora and let Maria be used as an urinal to get max points and be able to get the achievement... I'm gonna try it now.

Follow the dark path: maybe it requires turning AmRose into your sex-slave? I thought I did it in a couple of playthroughs and i also tried to reject her, but didn't get the achievement, instead I got it when I promised her to watch the movie together ten didn't, insulted her for being a drunk slut in the enema scene, then made her my sex slave.

Pollyamorous: this one I would cherish most, because Polly is my favorite character atm... My main save is following the Polly path but i'm not getting the achievement i got it after a playthrough where i creampied Nora and chose the scat option in the rimming scene with Polly.

Did you notice the tic?: I guess this one's about finding a hidden animation featuring Hana... since the pierced eyebrow in the thumbnail looks like Hana's... Do you have any hint?

Also, I'm wondering how do you get all the collectible cards, if they are just randomly added to your steam inventory while you play or if they require specific achievements to be unlocked...

EDIT: i barred the achievements I got with my last playthrough. I added between spoilers tips on how to get them.

Last edited:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Did you notice the tic?: I guess this one's about finding a hidden animation featuring Hana... since the pierced eyebrow in the thumbnail looks like Hana's... Do you have any hint?
Don't you mean the "don't blink" achievement?

If that is it you just need to pass the mouse over her face in the main menu.

Reactions: ezrael777

nayno22

Jan 11, 2019
hi everyone I finished week 1 and had created 6 saves with 6 different paths but when I want to play week2 and load them on "continue from week 1" I have just one save repeated 6 times did I miss something? I tried to delete the saves & started a new game but always the same thing, I really need Help thanks :) 776661_week2.png 776660_week1.png

Reactions: KnightOwlSC

tgrogan21

Jun 5, 2017
hi everyone I finished week 1 and had created 6 saves with 6 different paths but when I want to play week2 and load them on "continue from week 1" I have just one save repeated 6 times did I miss something? I tried to delete the saves & started a new game but always the same thing, I really need Help thanks :) View attachment 767785 View attachment 767784
Hey, hopefully what worked for me will work for you. I had to do this all one by one so keep that in mind. Go back to the week 1 file, play the game until the girls are talking about the patreon, save there (even if you have to rollback some), and then go to week 2 and continue from that save. Save it to week two. CLOSE out of week 2, then go back to week 1 and do the same thing for each file save. Big thing is make sure you go to the girls talking and make sure you close of week 2 each time. It's annoying as hell but this is what worked for me.

Oh also, for some reason your latest file will always be the first few in the continue, no idea why but w/e.

nayno22

Jan 11, 2019
Hey, hopefully what worked for me will work for you. I had to do this all one by one so keep that in mind. Go back to the week 1 file, play the game until the girls are talking about the patreon, save there (even if you have to rollback some), and then go to week 2 and continue from that save. Save it to week two. CLOSE out of week 2, then go back to week 1 and do the same thing for each file save. Big thing is make sure you go to the girls talking and make sure you close of week 2 each time. It's annoying as hell but this is what worked for me.

Oh also, for some reason your latest file will always be the first few in the continue, no idea why but w/e.
hahahahah daaamn it really worked I don't know how you discover that but it really worked bro thanks a lot :) appreciate

tgrogan21

Jun 5, 2017
hahahahah daaamn it really worked I don't know how you discover that but it really worked bro thanks a lot :) appreciate
No problem! It took me some trial and error. There might be faster and better ways but this was the first one that I got to work. It's a slow process but at least it works.

Reactions: nayno22

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
i wait with the playing until some more femdom like cbt ,female to male strapon pegging and so on stuff is in the game . ;):)
MY man pegging POG ,I am seriously dying from excitement is lydia going too the party? are their more men on the party ? are we getting cucked on the party?is lydia getting drugged from other men on the party?are we getting pegged by the best femdom in game ? are we getting more humiliated by our maistress? will AmRose and stacy get jealous because of lydia and plan something evil too get rid of her? and the new mysterious girl which stole stacys cloth she could be hot too will she get along with lydia or hate her could be hot too.SO many hot questions this game has a huge jump on quality in week 2 which cheracter dev first week was jsut one fetish after another but second week is on another level on quality with renders (Lydia and dana look so fucking good know)and the story devolopment is much better in week 2 hope he or she can hold the quality AMAZING as a beta male I just love Lydia I iam so existed what all happens too her in the future cant wait :love: :love: :BootyTime: :devilish:I loved how lydia tenderly touched our hands she is so perfect:giggle:

Last edited:
Reactions: MMaaggiicc

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I get the feeling Lydia has no interest in going for another party. She is quite prudish and still feeling the emotional scars of he attempted rape in the previous event.

4.10 star(s) 167 Votes