Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
Does anyone know how to use week 1 saves??? Tried copy paste into the save folder of precious versions but they only send me to the end of the game with the dalia/stacy suplort request
Save at the end of week 1 where it tells you to. Don't copy the files over and use the menu option to continue.

----------------------------------

Stacy and Min peeing scenes. (y)

Last edited:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
maybe i am overinterpreting the story too much, but if at the end Lydia is the BigBad behind the App i wouldn`t be surprised. I mean innocent rich girl, with controlling/overshadowing parents low self-esteem and a inferiority complex. Someday she just snaps and decides if she can`t control her own life she will control everyone elses. Rope in some close friends (Min) through blackmail and money, start a pyramid scheme with more blackmail and money, make more people join, create the app to streamline things and voila, she becomes QueenBee and enjoys everyones debauchery. Then one day the MC appears and she decides that she has found a new plaything. One conveniently compromising pic later, her new "boyfriend" gets squirmy and she has frontrow seats.

And still i wouldn`t like her, bah well you have to take the good with the bad.
I had already thought about something like that. She would still need a accomplice (maybe Peter indeed).
Truth be told i would like a twist like this, it would certainly make her character more interesting.

Doesn't work for me. Copied saves from week one, pressing "continue from week 1". Doing that, I just get a message " no save from week ! detected"...
Then you haven't saved at the right time in Week 1. Stop skipping text and pay attention, the game will say exactly when to save to import it to Week 2.
Also no reason to copy anything. The import feature will do it.

slayer991

Jun 8, 2017
Is it just me or was this a very short update? It seems like this was only the beginning of week 2, not the full week.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Is it just me or was this a very short update? It seems like this was only the beginning of week 2, not the full week.
So you thought that this update, one month after the last one, would contain the full week when it took 10 months for week 1 to be completed? Ok.

• Haha
Reactions: lamarks

slayer991

Jun 8, 2017
So you thought that this update, one month after the last one, would contain the full week when it took 10 months for week 1 to be completed? Ok.
Hey, I didn't know...it said Week 2 so I thought it was the entire week...which is why I asked. I wasn't being critical.

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
not sure if i took what needed for Lyssa. dont want to miss anything iwth her.

is there lyssa with begin of week 2?

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
I avoided playing the last 3 updates and finally managed to do so, I have to say this game's getting better and better. I'm a bit "afraid" about some of the upcoming fetishes, but I'll try to keep myself as much open as possible to new experiences :) as long as things will be kept optional I will be a happy patron.
Keep up the good work!!

Reactions: lyric123
Jun 18, 2017
i cannot seem to get my week 1 saves to transfer to week 2. It keeps saying no week one saves found. I even coppied the saves into the save folder of week 2 and tried to load from there. all i got for my troubles was the game refusing to load.

darkslayer5

Special Kind of Hero
Donor
Compressor
Feb 14, 2020
Fetish Locator [v1.01.09] [ViNovella] - Original Size: 360MB

Compressed version for PC (95MB): - -
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@F95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1 (bas@F95zone)

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

Medak

Oct 11, 2019
So the only difference so far for the second week is between choosing Daisy or the other girl at the beach and a small text change depending on what Amber-Rose is to you.
Did I miss anything?

4.10 star(s) 167 Votes