RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Lydia and Mike acting like two teenagers was cringeworthy to watch. Good thing that it seems Mike's happiness was short lived when Lydia got all weird realizing he liked the sexual aspect of the party, which she didn't liked on top of being assaulted there too.
I really hope that this is used as a chance to close ties already between them when they have their talk later. My main interest is only on AmRose and Lyssa.

I wonder where the dev is going with the quest to find Stacy's luggage. Sure it will bring Mike close to Allison but i am curious if this will go somewhere else... :unsure:
By the way was surprised with Stacy's attitude towards AmRose if you decide to enter a relationship with the redhead.

Also look forward to meeting Lyssa in the next update.

ps:
ViNovella i really am starting to get the feeling you are quite into water sports. Poor Min... :LOL::p

I realy don`t care about Lydia, that girl is blank like a sheet of paper. The forced romance is realy the only thing that bugs me about this great game. Give us a choice to dump her. I mean i get it that she is the blackmail aspect to the story but AR can take that role too.
Have to agree on that. The idealized aspect (being the "perfect crush) makes Lydia quite boring when compared to other characters like AmRose, Lyssa or Min.

Last edited:

DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
Planned (cumming soon): Group sex, Cheating, Cuckold, NTR, Corruption, BDSM, Mind Control, Drugs, Trap, Creampie, Multiple Penetration, Sex Toys, Sexual Harassment, Spanking, Stripping, Virgin, Edging, Scat
F*** no!!!! :eek::eek::eek::eek:

Also... Why need been create new Project for week 2? Why it need can be just contiones in one Project?

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
Anybody knows code to enable relationship points with that blonde to trigger BJ in classroom?

Edit: For those who want to trigger it, it's date_mk = True in console.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mikedazz1

Bueno

Apr 26, 2017
I find that games that try to please every fetish tend to spread themselves thin and just tease the different niches. Hoping this game will prove me different.

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
Why? If the game is good enough, this shouldn't be a problem.
It can be incomparably better than every game on the planet for reasons related to actual game/story quality and still all of the ones that don't split the file will automatically be (subjectively) better. That is the motive for saying what I said, it will remain the motive for maintaining the position regardless of whether you agree that it's a problem, or find the response satisfactory.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Well new update was short but sweet. Still interesting overall though.

Also agree about Lydia, utterly boring written character and also hope we can get off the forced romance with her.

Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

Orlox

Nov 11, 2016
Does the game in steam includes the second week?
The steam version is called "Fetish Locator Week One - Extended Edition" so I doubt it. I assume they'll release week 2 on steam when it's complete like they did with week 1.

4.10 star(s) 167 Votes