gremmie

Jun 4, 2017
I am sure I am not the only one who has purchased a game on DLsite and found that extra content was added after release - which is a lot better than paying to play an incomplete game.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I lost something.
This game wasn’t completed in 2022 ?
It was completed in that the game itself and the canon endings (and a couple of minor endings) had been done. What is happening now is that side endings are being filled in.

Just a heads up: Starting a discussion about whether that counts as completed or not may result in a kerfuffle, so let's just leave it at the official facts.

Reactions: Snugglepuff

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
Is there a compressed version of this latest update? I don't see one when I search.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
"COMPLETED"

still getting new content... :KEK:
All discussions about this specific instance aside - that's pretty common in gaming. Ever played a Paradox published game? Even if you don't buy any of their hundreds of DLCs you'll get content updates for a decade to come. And even here, even discounting bugfixes, there are quite a few games where stuff was added "after the end".

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
well i used to play this but than got bored to wait all these ending update....so i stopped playing it for good.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Fetish Locator [Week 3 v3.4.8] [ViNovella]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- -

Mac:
- -

-------------------------------------------------------

Fetish Locator [Week 3 v3.4.8] [ViNovella]

UPDATE ONLY PATCH:

NOTE: You will need my previous compressed version to use this.

Win/Linux/Mac:
- - -

Fetish Locator [Week 3 v3.3.10 Extended] [ViNovella]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- MEGA - PIXELDRAIN -

Mac:
- MEGA - PIXELDRAIN -

Last edited:

Real Trampas

Jan 21, 2024
All discussions about this specific instance aside - that's pretty common in gaming. Ever played a Paradox published game? Even if you don't buy any of their hundreds of DLCs you'll get content updates for a decade to come. And even here, even discounting bugfixes, there are quite a few games where stuff was added "after the end".
:BootyTime:

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Damn, you guys can mock and complain about the whole "completed" thing... but damn, 2.5K renders & 400 animations just for 2 endings... at least they're really not half-assing the endings, so props for that.
True, some of the endings (haven't tried the newest ones, but Min's is a great example) are larger in "content" than half the game, or at least it feels that way.

4.10 star(s) 169 Votes